Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,239 members, 7,947,172 topics. Date: Thursday, 12 September 2024 at 01:49 PM

Ebook Writer Needed - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Ebook Writer Needed (456 Views)

Expert Ebook Writer Urgently Needed / Experienced Tech Ebook Writer Needed Urgently! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ebook Writer Needed by papaking1(m): 10:58pm On Jan 05, 2019
Looking for en ebook Writer for a 12,000 word book.

I will provide the outline for the book.

I am a writer myself and you can check out my writing samples at kelvinomere.com

So, if you don't have awesome samples to show, don't bother replying.

If you are good at coping and pasting, don't bother also because you won't get paid for plagiarism of any kind.

My Budget is between 25k to 35k
Re: Ebook Writer Needed by MrLankeeee(m): 11:49pm On Jan 05, 2019
I'm interested
Re: Ebook Writer Needed by papaking1(m): 12:31am On Jan 06, 2019
MrLankeeee:
I'm interested

Chat me on watsap with Samples
Re: Ebook Writer Needed by toplinetrtrend: 6:48pm On Apr 08, 2019
Please bro, I can't see your WhatsApp number. How can I communicate with you on WhatsApp?
Re: Ebook Writer Needed by Nobody: 9:04pm On Aug 22, 2019
papaking1:

I am a writer myself and you can check out my writing samples at kelvinomere.com

If you are good at coping and pasting, don't bother also because you won't get paid for plagiarism of any kind.

Hello, i have no sample to offer you based on this niche. But i can paint beautiful imaginations. How about you give me a short outline for now and I work on it, if the completed work is acceptable to you, you then go on to offer me the contract!

I have had an experience scripting a book for a movie so i feel am qualified.
Re: Ebook Writer Needed by 10mobile: 9:42pm On Aug 22, 2019
papaking1:

What's the niche please?
Re: Ebook Writer Needed by dumahi(m): 9:53pm On Aug 22, 2019
papaking1:

I can see the Whatsapp link on my laptop but not on my phone. So, please, share the number.

(1) (Reply)

Who Is A Therapist: All You Need To Know About A Therapist / 2024 Nigeria Immigration Service Announced - Got This On There Facebook Page / 6 Business Ideas You Can Start With No Money In 2019

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.