Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,204,148 members, 7,987,984 topics. Date: Monday, 28 October 2024 at 09:33 PM

What in the World are these bodies doing thoses dresses. - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / What in the World are these bodies doing thoses dresses. (3395 Views)

Chinese now Producing Corned Beef with Dead Bodies & Export them To Africa (Foto / Nadia Buari And Sister Flaunt Bikini Bodies / Top 10 Actors With The Hottest Bodies In Hollywood (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

What in the World are these bodies doing thoses dresses. by tolutara: 10:09pm On Aug 09, 2010
City People Entertainment Awards
http://www.bellanaija.com/2010/08/05/from-music-nollywood-ghollywood-yoruba-films-stars-converge-for-the-city-people-entertainment-awards-2010/

This is just horrible, they really need help, Except Jackie Appiah shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

Re: What in the World are these bodies doing thoses dresses. by tolutara: 10:10pm On Aug 09, 2010
more

Re: What in the World are these bodies doing thoses dresses. by tolutara: 10:11pm On Aug 09, 2010
another set

Re: What in the World are these bodies doing thoses dresses. by tolutara: 10:12pm On Aug 09, 2010
:d :d :d :d

Re: What in the World are these bodies doing thoses dresses. by mamagee3(f): 10:17pm On Aug 09, 2010
I've got to say, most of those outfits are good. . .

Not all of them are that bad.
Re: What in the World are these bodies doing thoses dresses. by blacksta(m): 10:20pm On Aug 09, 2010
pcfresh or what ever their names are - they look more like Nazi officers
Re: What in the World are these bodies doing thoses dresses. by chika98: 10:22pm On Aug 09, 2010
The girl in a drappy type dress should never wear short dresses. Mosquito has designed it(legs) for her already
Re: What in the World are these bodies doing thoses dresses. by Nobody: 10:22pm On Aug 09, 2010
@ poster some are of these dresses are fine. i would wear some of these myself actually smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley wink wink wink wink wink wink
Re: What in the World are these bodies doing thoses dresses. by mamagee3(f): 10:25pm On Aug 09, 2010
blacksta:

pcfresh or what ever their names are - they look more like Nazi officers
grin grin grin grin
Re: What in the World are these bodies doing thoses dresses. by tolutara: 10:27pm On Aug 09, 2010
it isn't the dresses but the folks wearing ill-fitting dresses. Most of those dresses are not suitable for those bodies, undecided
Re: What in the World are these bodies doing thoses dresses. by Pweety4me(f): 10:41pm On Aug 09, 2010
Gawsh!

Mo chedda y nao?she even wore shades wif it. . . undecided

Nawa o see how 9ja mosquito spoil some of these womens legs.
sad
Re: What in the World are these bodies doing thoses dresses. by THEAMAKA(f): 10:49pm On Aug 09, 2010
Ebube and Mo'Chedda are the only ones with cute bodies.
Re: What in the World are these bodies doing thoses dresses. by tolutara: 10:50pm On Aug 09, 2010
^^^^^^^^^
Stop lying girl cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: What in the World are these bodies doing thoses dresses. by Nobody: 10:53pm On Aug 09, 2010
True, Ebube has a sexy shape and she could compete with Mercy if she shed some fat on her thighs.
Re: What in the World are these bodies doing thoses dresses. by THEAMAKA(f): 11:03pm On Aug 09, 2010
michelin89:

True, Ebube has a sexy shape and she could compete with Mercy if she shed some fat on her thighs.
yep.

tolutara:

^^^^^^^^^
Stop lying girl cheesy cheesy cheesy
I'm not.
Re: What in the World are these bodies doing thoses dresses. by mamagee3(f): 12:54am On Aug 10, 2010
michelin89:

Any actress in Nollywood can compete with Mercy Johnson and overshadow her.

She's got to be one of the most overrated people in Nollywood in the Looks department.
Re: What in the World are these bodies doing thoses dresses. by SeanT21(f): 2:44am On Aug 10, 2010
That girl in the blue dress lace-front weave is horrible.
Re: What in the World are these bodies doing thoses dresses. by Nobody: 3:53am On Aug 10, 2010
Those legs are horrible, except the slim girl. lipsrsealed

Lol @ Rukky Sanda. cheesy
Re: What in the World are these bodies doing thoses dresses. by nellaluv(f): 4:45am On Aug 10, 2010
Please who has seen the movie naked weapon, the fair lady in red along with mercy johnson with one other actress starred in it. The film was crap by the way the only striking thing there is the women, God see hips, kinda repulsive lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

@topic,
no comment tongue
Re: What in the World are these bodies doing thoses dresses. by Dolemite(f): 4:59am On Aug 10, 2010
Can't help but notice how dirty the red carpet is. undecided
Re: What in the World are these bodies doing thoses dresses. by nellaluv(f): 5:28am On Aug 10, 2010
^^
I wanted to say that, and what is an umbrella doing on the red carpet undecided
Re: What in the World are these bodies doing thoses dresses. by Pweety4me(f): 5:32am On Aug 10, 2010
^Old red carpet grin
Re: What in the World are these bodies doing thoses dresses. by sophy09: 5:41am On Aug 10, 2010
The dress KSB is wearing shows that she pounds yam a lot. grin
Re: What in the World are these bodies doing thoses dresses. by Outstrip(f): 5:57am On Aug 10, 2010
I like Omawumi's outfit
Re: What in the World are these bodies doing thoses dresses. by nellaluv(f): 6:23am On Aug 10, 2010
Pweety4me:

^Old red carpet grin

sophy09:

The dress KSB is wearing shows that she pounds yam a lot. grin

grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: What in the World are these bodies doing thoses dresses. by Pweety4me(f): 6:38am On Aug 10, 2010
Outstrip:

I like Omawumi's outfit
The outfit doesn't make sense 2 many different fabrics & prints. . .looks like maybe they run out of material 4 the original cloth so they started using spare pieces that they could find around.
Re: What in the World are these bodies doing thoses dresses. by Nakele(f): 11:55am On Aug 10, 2010
EBUBE MWAAH,,,,,,,,,,, OMAOMI, TOO MANY DIFFERENT FABRICS
Re: What in the World are these bodies doing thoses dresses. by omar22(m): 12:24pm On Aug 10, 2010
They should alert the FASHION POLICE, SHARP SHARP!!!!
Re: What in the World are these bodies doing thoses dresses. by googles: 1:26pm On Aug 10, 2010
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

wats wiv the rose petal on that lady's body ?? cheesy

and wat is rukky sanda doing inside that dress on ? undecided

but for Uche Iwuji's thunder thighs her dress woulda been lovely. .

and my best of them all grin grin

Re: What in the World are these bodies doing thoses dresses. by Nobody: 1:33pm On Aug 10, 2010
Ebube is extremely pretty

dayummmmmm
Re: What in the World are these bodies doing thoses dresses. by tolutara: 1:47pm On Aug 10, 2010
i don't see anyone talking about Banky W, OMG shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: What in the World are these bodies doing thoses dresses. by bawomolo(m): 3:17pm On Aug 10, 2010
the girl in the blue is beautiful.

you guys are being highly critical. i don't see any horrible looking one besides the chick with the blonde wig or whatever

(1) (2) (Reply)

Naeto C Is The Only Mc With An Msc / Photos Of Yvonne Nelson's UK Photoshoot / Kim Kardashian's Long Lost Sister, Zoeraii Is Very Identical To Her

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.