Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,838 members, 7,889,787 topics. Date: Sunday, 14 July 2024 at 08:43 PM

Please Help, I Need A Job - Certification And Training Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Certification And Training Adverts / Please Help, I Need A Job (635 Views)

Are You Looking For A Job??? If Yes Check Here / Opportunity To Secure A Job In An Oil And Gas (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Please Help, I Need A Job by nafcoo: 1:02am On Jan 06, 2019
Am a graduate of History and I also have Master of Arts in history, get job as been so difficult for me since my after my graduation and I'm getting depressed day in day out.
So of my skills are
- relationship strategy
- Sale and marketing skills
- Business development
- Human resource skill
And so many more been that am a very flexible and fast learner I also can work in team and as an individual.

Please am seeking the help of you good people in Nigeria. I also have been willing to do some certification that can help me in job hustling but I don't have money to do so.

Pls help my life in this new year God will help you too.
I based Lagos
Help me and you will regret it.

(1) (Reply)

Mindblowing Opportunities On The Internet Seminar / Trainings For Programmers,dba,wealth Creations,hardware Engineers Etc - In Lagos / Cutting Egde Marketing/sales Training Programmes For March

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.