Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,189,893 members, 7,938,646 topics. Date: Tuesday, 03 September 2024 at 10:25 AM

Stop Talking About My Hair – Shehu Sani Warns El-rufai’s Wife - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Stop Talking About My Hair – Shehu Sani Warns El-rufai’s Wife (426 Views)

Hadiza, El-Rufai's Wife: This Is What Kaduna Stress Has Done To My Husband / 'With My Four Husbands' - Hadiza, El-Rufai's Wife Shares Photos / Aisha, El-Rufai's Wife, Kid, Face Deportation From Indonesia (2) (3) (4)

(1)

Stop Talking About My Hair – Shehu Sani Warns El-rufai’s Wife by Lekzyloaded: 7:37am On Jan 06, 2019
Senator Shehu Sani has warned the Kaduna State Governor Nasir el-Rufai’s wife, Mrs Hadiza el-Rufai to stop talking about his hair.

The senator, who recently left the All Progressives Congress (APC) after he failed to secure the APC senatorial ticket for another term, asked the governor to caution the first lady over her comments on his hair.

In a Facebook post yesterday, Sani said Hadiza el-Rufai always talks about his hair whenever she is out campaigning.

Hadiza, who is a published author, has been actively involved in the re-election campaign of her husband ahead of the March governorship election.

He said:

“I appeal to Mr. Governor to caution his wife to stop talking about my hair everywhere she goes on campaigns. Everywhere she goes it’s all about my hair. It’s not my fault if her man is not blessed with hair. I consider it as hate speech. I will report her to Dr Gummi or Council of Imams if she doesn’t stop. Haba Jammaa.”

Source: https://www.gistkit.com/naija-news/stop-talking-about-my-hair-shehu-sani-warns-el-rufais-wife/

Lalasticlala mynd44 Dominique

Re: Stop Talking About My Hair – Shehu Sani Warns El-rufai’s Wife by MichaelBukamzy(m): 7:40am On Jan 06, 2019
Both you,el rufai,el rufai's wife,your hair,are all MAD.
Re: Stop Talking About My Hair – Shehu Sani Warns El-rufai’s Wife by Mynd44: 7:40am On Jan 06, 2019

(1)

Dogara Accuses Northern Elders Of Bias In Fighting Insecurity / Governor Okowa Deserves Another Term Like His Predecessors - Udoka / On Nairaland If INEC Was To Conduct Elections Which Party Will Win

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.