Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,046 members, 7,946,565 topics. Date: Wednesday, 11 September 2024 at 08:59 PM

Democracy Can Never Work In Africa Cause Is Unafrican!! Black Activist Cries Out - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Democracy Can Never Work In Africa Cause Is Unafrican!! Black Activist Cries Out (315 Views)

Palestinian Activist Ahed Tamimi Arrested For Allegedly ‘inciting Terrorism’ . / Ugandan Activist, Steven Kizza Drowns, Few Months To His Wedding / [VIDEO] Activist Cries On TV After Mugabe's Resignation + The Moment He Resigned (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Democracy Can Never Work In Africa Cause Is Unafrican!! Black Activist Cries Out by Mikel4xrist(m): 11:01am On Jan 06, 2019
Asian Based Black Activist Comrade Black Star has once again blasted Neo Colonialists on their continued interference in African and their world politics.
He did this on today's version of his daily political devotional The Black Redemption, claiming that democracy was forced upon African people and isn't native to Africans.
He even called Western Authorities international busybody who were busy disturbing the peace of others and complaining when others did the same to them....

What is your view on this? Is democracy practical in Africa?
Read the full article here

https://721248.site123.me/editorials/international-busy-body

Re: Democracy Can Never Work In Africa Cause Is Unafrican!! Black Activist Cries Out by ehhmah(m): 11:02am On Jan 06, 2019
hmmm
Re: Democracy Can Never Work In Africa Cause Is Unafrican!! Black Activist Cries Out by Abfinest007(m): 11:04am On Jan 06, 2019
is too late
Re: Democracy Can Never Work In Africa Cause Is Unafrican!! Black Activist Cries Out by gaby(m): 11:12am On Jan 06, 2019
I share in her sentiments too.

Communism should be more like it for us.

Not sure which is best or not....but communism suits our lifestyles.
Re: Democracy Can Never Work In Africa Cause Is Unafrican!! Black Activist Cries Out by solutionmi: 11:19am On Jan 06, 2019
Africa my Africa
Nigeria my home
Black is my skin.
Re: Democracy Can Never Work In Africa Cause Is Unafrican!! Black Activist Cries Out by Manhood85(m): 11:23am On Jan 06, 2019
Where is the picture of her crying?
Re: Democracy Can Never Work In Africa Cause Is Unafrican!! Black Activist Cries Out by Nobody: 11:24am On Jan 06, 2019
Always important to get the thoughts of well meaning thinkers on this issue.

I always opined that, civilization is like the culture of the West.

And for Africa, Culture is the civilization that we have.

In the decades of embracing western culture and alien democratic ideals, millions of lives have been lost. No progress made.
Re: Democracy Can Never Work In Africa Cause Is Unafrican!! Black Activist Cries Out by drakeli: 2:01pm On Jan 06, 2019
Not only democracy. Or is it only democracy that is western? Let everything not African from technology, Medicare, education, transportation, fashion, food, social life, investment and so on be removed since they all have western origin and let’s go back to our African way of life before the white man came and adhere to our original African version of doing things and start our own technological inventions.

A woman with foolishness is like 5 and 6.

(1) (Reply)

Football: Much-changed Liverpool Dumped Out Of FA Cup By Wolves / Egypt - Another African Leader Wants To Extends Tenure In Office / Trump Squeezes Japan Over Exchange Hole

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.