Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,170,799 members, 7,879,467 topics. Date: Wednesday, 03 July 2024 at 07:18 PM

Victor Moses Deserved A Testimonial By Pinnick - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Victor Moses Deserved A Testimonial By Pinnick (311 Views)

Burial Of Moses Tarnongo, Benue Lecturer, Wife, 3 Children Killed In Accident / (nworah) Onitsha North Constituency 1 Deserved A Credible Leadership. / Facts About Victor Moses And His State Of Origin (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Victor Moses Deserved A Testimonial By Pinnick by Humble360(m): 1:05pm On Jan 06, 2019
Nigeria Football Federation (NFF) president, Amaju Pinnick said retired Super Eagles attacking midfielder, Victor Moses deserves a testimonial after the Chelsea player shocked many fans by quitting the national team last year. Victor Moses Despite entreaties by the NFF president and coach Gernot Rohr for Moses to rescind his decision, the player currently enduring a dry spell at Stamford Bridge refused to budge. Pinnick disclosed: “I am talking to Victor Moses because I believe he’s somebody that has paid his dues. He shouldn’t just leave Nigeria unceremoniously and I told him that.
“He has paid his dues. I recall the Nations Cup we won, the game we played against Ethiopia, 10 minutes to the end of the game, he scored two penalties and those penalties catapulted us to the quarterfinals. “Even if he says I am begging him, I don’t mind. It’s not as if there are no players there but we should encourage our players. The others when they say they are retiring, maybe it is out of ego.“ I will be meeting with him in a fortnight and his agent. Even if he wants to go, there must be a ceremony for him to go and that’s the truth.”

Re: Victor Moses Deserved A Testimonial By Pinnick by Nobody: 1:11pm On Jan 06, 2019
undecided

After quitting the National team, they finally made him a bench warmer at Chelsea FC. Why?? Chelsea why??

(1) (Reply)

Which Site Is Good For Prediction 5odd Daily For 1month I Want To Sub / Is This Lagbaja Real Face ? / Which Website Builder Platform Is More Better: Wordpress Vs Blogger

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.