Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,677 members, 7,889,197 topics. Date: Sunday, 14 July 2024 at 04:05 AM

Subsidized Business Startup Package From Pukena - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Subsidized Business Startup Package From Pukena (186 Views)

Subsidized Presidential Serviced Plot With Centralize Systems In Abijo,sangotedo / Total Package: 290k For Room And Parlour Self Contain To Let Around Ikotun / THE PERFECT BLEND OF SERENITY,COMFORT AND CLASS COMES IN AN AFFORDABLE PACKAGE (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Subsidized Business Startup Package From Pukena by pukena(m): 4:07pm On Jan 06, 2019
I have interacted privately with quite a number of nairalanders and one thing stands out: Alot are willing to start a business this year but genuinely has little or no money to get started. I was even amused when my beautiful sister in this section (name withheld) priced an ecommerce website for 10k.

So this weekend, I thought hard and long. I fought the thoughts for 2 days. I finally spoke to my business partners at Pukena about what I am contemplating. They saw it as a seed we are sowing for the new year.

So here is the thing. We have slashed some of these services to about 70% of what you can get them on our official website. But this offer lasts till end of this month.

-Business Name Registration: N12,000 (includes name search, courier to to your doorstep)
-Ecommerce website: N50,000 (including a domain name and hosting)
-Logo Design: Free
-Biz Card (100 pcs): N8,000 (Design and Printing)
Total Cost to Start Your Business: N70,000 (We don try shaa)

TERMS AND CONDITIONS

You need to order as a complete package.

Please admins (If this is approved), can you help us move to frontpage. We will give updates here on the progress of the projects for those listed.Thanks

To get start, chat me up on what's app 08168411237 or send us your details to info@pukena.ng

(1) (Reply)

Olive Court / The Plot Is Already Appreciating / Land/house For Sale With C Of O

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.