Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,950 members, 7,890,127 topics. Date: Monday, 15 July 2024 at 09:43 AM

Do We Overestimate The Importance Of African Juju? - Culture (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Do We Overestimate The Importance Of African Juju? (27015 Views)

Masquerade Exhibiting Powers Failed By His Juju As Bullet Penetrates - Oyo State / Corpse Refuses To Travel For Burial - See What Happens Next Using African Juju / 'Ososomaye' Juju Used By The Oba Of Benin, Ewuare, To Revoke Curses (Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Do We Overestimate The Importance Of African Juju? by LordReed(m): 7:23am On Jan 09, 2019
PrecisionFx:

"" This is false. It's only someone with delusion and schizophrenia can talk to imaginary ghosts""

Not wen the imaginary ghost being talked to is the clients late father who died without listing his debtors as a building material dealer...

How did you verify that this person is not working with information that they already know? That they are indeed talking to spirits of dead people?
Re: Do We Overestimate The Importance Of African Juju? by Nobody: 7:30am On Jan 09, 2019
LordReed:

How did you verify that this person is not working with information that they already know? That they are indeed talking to spirits of dead people?

For starters, u no reach me half wen it comes to being a doubting Thomas, I carry trophy for that aspect of life in a chronic manner.

I had a friend who discovered that he has a necromancer wen his father died suddenly in a car accident, he died too early. His father sold building materials to both individuals n construction companies. After his fathers death, He started seeing him on multiple occasions. His father wrote him a list of all his debtors, their home address, phone numbers and amounts they owed him. His mother refused to touch the list n declared that her son is delusional n mad, after much persuasion, she took the list n made calls n it was all spot on, he confirmed that those debtors really existed n the amounts they owe his husband was clearly correct.

His father also took him to the village n showed him all his communal land n also showed him where he buried all his landed documents.

U don't need to believe any of these, Necromancing doesn't need ur belief before it becomes real.

1 Like

Re: Do We Overestimate The Importance Of African Juju? by LordReed(m): 7:41am On Jan 09, 2019
PrecisionFx:

For starters, u no reach me half wen it comes to being a doubting Thomas, I carry trophy for that aspect of life in a chronic manner.

I had a friend who discovered that he has a necromancer wen his father died suddenly in a car accident, he died too early. His father sold building materials to both individuals n construction companies. After his fathers death, He started seeing him on multiple occasions. His father wrote him a list of all his debtors, their home address, phone numbers and amounts they owed him. His mother refused to touch the list n declared that her son is delusional n mad, after much persuasion, she took the list n made calls n it was all spot on, he confirmed that those debtors really existed n the amounts they owe his husband was clearly correct.

His father also took him to the village n showed him all his communal land n also showed him where he buried all his landed documents.

U don't need to believe any of these, Necromancing doesn't need ur belief before it becomes real.

You really didn't answer the question. It was how did you verify....? You were told this incredible tale in what way did you confirm the truth of it or you just believe your friend wasn't lying?

Back in the days when Gsm had just began I met a guy who was a friend of a friend and claimed to be a pastor. This guy told me that he used to chat over Bluetooth with people. I asked him is it people in the same room with you, he said no people far away. At first I said to myself this guy is a pastor he has no reason to lie. But of course we know that even now with all the progress in Bluetooth tech there is no way that could have been happening. Why did that guy lie? Till today I have no idea.

1 Like

Re: Do We Overestimate The Importance Of African Juju? by Nobody: 11:59am On Jan 09, 2019
LordReed:

You really didn't answer the question. It was how did you verify....? You were told this incredible tale in what way did you confirm the truth of it or you just believe your friend wasn't lying?

Back in the days when Gsm had just began I met a guy who was a friend of a friend and claimed to be a pastor. This guy told me that he used to chat over Bluetooth with people. I asked him is it people in the same room with you, he said no people far away. At first I said to myself this guy is a pastor he has no reason to lie. But of course we know that even now with all the progress in Bluetooth tech there is no way that could have been happening. Why did that guy lie? Till today I have no idea.

How did u verify that ur mother gave birth to u?

U never knew this guy from Adam, u just knew him thru someone so there is no way u could ever vouch for him in anyway. I am not a christian so I don't know or care about u and ur pastor. grin

I don't need to verify what my friend told me, I simply know it's true because he had the whole details on the matter with him n there was no other way he could have gotten it.

Dark arts has been existing for ages n didn't need ur approval to make it real. Many of us could do Astra travel, Astra mind travel, hold rain, shapeshift between being a man and animal, see future events clearly n do very many more. It didn't start today n like I always tell lagosians like u who have never left lagos in their entire lives...Black magic or Juju or dark arts does not need ur approval before it becomes real.

1 Like

Re: Do We Overestimate The Importance Of African Juju? by LordReed(m): 12:31pm On Jan 09, 2019
PrecisionFx:

How did u verify that ur mother gave birth to u?

U never knew this guy from Adam, u just knew him thru someone so there is no way u could ever vouch for him in anyway. I am not a christian so I don't know or care about u and ur pastor. grin

I don't need to verify what my friend told me, I simply know it's true because he had the whole details on the matter with him n there was no other way he could have gotten it.

Dark arts has been existing for ages n didn't need ur approval to make it real. Many of us could do Astra travel, Astra mind travel, hold rain, shapeshift between being a man and animal, see future events clearly n do very many more. It didn't start today n like I always tell lagosians like u who have never left lagos in their entire lives...Black magic or Juju or dark arts does not need ur approval before it becomes real.

She had a birth certificate to the effect. There were other people who witnessed and attested to my birth.

I know that women give birth. I don't know of any spiritual realm.

So you believed your friend based on what he claimed was proof?

Then prove that it is real, that should be a simple task.

3 Likes

Re: Do We Overestimate The Importance Of African Juju? by Nobody: 1:57pm On Jan 09, 2019
LordReed:

She had a birth certificate to the effect. There were other people who witnessed and attested to my birth.

I know that women give birth. I don't know of any spiritual realm.

So you believed your friend based on what he claimed was proof?

Then prove that it is real, that should be a simple task.

""She had a birth certificate to the effect. There were other people who witnessed and attested to my birth.

U can't still verify with a birth certificate because it could easily be fake. grin.

""So you believed your friend based on what he claimed was proof?""

I believe him for many reasons, the most basic reason being because I have known spirituality all my life, It's very awake in my lineage wen many of us were born.

""Then prove that it is real, that should be a simple task""

This is where people like u keep getting it wrong. If I've been doing advanced lucid dreaming n Astral travel, what makes u think I would want to prove it to u Why should i share such knowledge wit uWho are u Will u pay me
People who have these abilities for various reasons always keep it a secret.

Lots of things have happened in Okija shrine over the years to the extent that the FG of Nigeria had to wade into it. Only people like u who are lagosians n have never left Lagos for ur entire lives will try to disprove such things.
Re: Do We Overestimate The Importance Of African Juju? by LordReed(m): 2:11pm On Jan 09, 2019
PrecisionFx:

""She had a birth certificate to the effect. There were other people who witnessed and attested to my birth.

U can't still verify with a birth certificate because it could easily be fake. grin.

""So you believed your friend based on what he claimed was proof?""

I believe him for many reasons, the most basic reason being because I have known spirituality all my life, It's very awake in my lineage wen many of us were born.

""Then prove that it is real, that should be a simple task""

This is where people like u keep getting it wrong. If I've been doing advanced lucid dreaming n Astral travel, what makes u think I would want to prove it to u Why should i share such knowledge wit uWho are u Will u pay me
People who have these abilities for various reasons always keep it a secret.

Lots of things have happened in Okija shrine over the years to the extent that the FG of Nigeria had to wade into it. Only people like u who are lagosians n have never left Lagos for ur entire lives will try to disprove such things.

There are people who would pay you if you could prove it.
Re: Do We Overestimate The Importance Of African Juju? by Nobody: 2:22pm On Jan 09, 2019
LordReed:

There are people who would pay you if you could prove it.

They don't have much to offer.

This is a mind of information u can't pay for. It either comes as a gift, Or someone close to u decides to offer it to u.
Re: Do We Overestimate The Importance Of African Juju? by LordReed(m): 2:46pm On Jan 09, 2019
PrecisionFx:

They don't have much to offer.

This is a mind of information u can't pay for. It either comes as a gift, Or someone close to u decides to offer it to u.

Dude $100000 is a lot of naira.

1 Like

Re: Do We Overestimate The Importance Of African Juju? by Nobody: 9:27pm On Jan 09, 2019
LordReed:

Dude $100000 is a lot of naira.

No Atheist FooOOOool is willing to offer that. cool.

Their Money won't still remove spirituality from Mankind.
Re: Do We Overestimate The Importance Of African Juju? by LordReed(m): 9:37pm On Jan 09, 2019
PrecisionFx:

No Atheist FooOOOool is willing to offer that. cool.

Their Money won't still remove spirituality from Mankind.

Knock yourself out, Lots of juicy prizes here:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_prizes_for_evidence_of_the_paranormal

1 Like

Re: Do We Overestimate The Importance Of African Juju? by Nobody: 5:29pm On Jan 10, 2019
LordReed:

Knock yourself out, Lots of juicy prizes here:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_prizes_for_evidence_of_the_paranormal

Ah ah, Oga I'm not interested in selling anything I know spirituality. These are well guided secrets that each person decides who to transfer it to, It's not for sale.

Meanwhile Wikipedia is just an online encyclopedia where anyone from any part of the world that has internet access can write articles of their choice on or edit already existing articles in it at will. No articles from there can be guaranteed.

Pls remain in Lagos n keep away from spiritual matters which u have a zero knowledge of... grin
Re: Do We Overestimate The Importance Of African Juju? by LordReed(m): 8:13pm On Jan 10, 2019
PrecisionFx:

Ah ah, Oga I'm not interested in selling anything I know spirituality. These are well guided secrets that each person decides who to transfer it to, It's not for sale.

Meanwhile Wikipedia is just an online encyclopedia where anyone from any part of the world that has internet access can write articles of their choice on or edit already existing articles in it at will. No articles from there can be guaranteed.

Pls remain in Lagos n keep away from spiritual matters which u have a zero knowledge of... grin

LoL! Shows how confident you are in this your spirituality. First it was how nobody will offer huge sums, now its how Wikipedia is edited by anyone.

BTW your spirituality can't even tell you I don't live in Lagos. LMFAO!

1 Like

Re: Do We Overestimate The Importance Of African Juju? by Nobody: 10:17pm On Jan 10, 2019
LordReed:

LoL! Shows how confident you are in this your spirituality. First it was how nobody will offer huge sums, now its how Wikipedia is edited by anyone.

BTW your spirituality can't even tell you I don't live in Lagos. LMFAO!

Oga did u ever tell u I want to sell anything or that i want a competition on Juju? grin. Did i tell u that i want to travel to Europe n goan prove to some shitty white people that Juju exists?

I don't care where u live, I simply said u would like someone who lives in Lagos n has never left Lagos in his entire life grin.
Re: Do We Overestimate The Importance Of African Juju? by LordReed(m): 2:13am On Jan 11, 2019
PrecisionFx:

Oga did u ever tell u I want to sell anything or that i want a competition on Juju? grin. Did i tell u that i want to travel to Europe n goan prove to some shitty white people that Juju exists?

I don't care where u live, I simply said u would like someone who lives in Lagos n has never left Lagos in his entire life grin.

More excuses as usual.
Re: Do We Overestimate The Importance Of African Juju? by Nobody: 8:20am On Jan 11, 2019
LordReed:

More excuses as usual.

That I don't want to do what u requested for isn't excuses. There's no single need for me to show u anything, There's no time for that, u can continue blabbing until I direct u to Okija shrine n u will run off n stop disturbing this issue
Re: Do We Overestimate The Importance Of African Juju? by LordReed(m): 8:30am On Jan 11, 2019
PrecisionFx:

That I don't want to do what u requested for isn't excuses. There's no single need for me to show u anything, There's no time for that, u can continue blabbing until I direct u to Okija shrine n u will run off n stop disturbing this issue

And you can continue believing nonsense while dodging when asked for proof.
Re: Do We Overestimate The Importance Of African Juju? by lequatee(m): 9:39pm On Jun 13, 2019
QuietHammer:
The guy never answer me till this moment grin
which question?

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

How Do You Call These Colours In Your Local Dialect? / The Yorubas.... Your 'arodan' Experience.... / Igbo Homophone Game

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.