Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,853 members, 7,872,854 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 12:05 AM

Man Weds A Crippled Lady In Wheelchair. Photos Go Viral - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Weds A Crippled Lady In Wheelchair. Photos Go Viral (63385 Views)

Abducted Plateau Bride Weds A Day After Regaining Her Freedom (Photos) / Dorathy Osaronu: Traditional Wedding Of Woman In A Wheelchair (Photos) / Man Weds A Beautiful Plus-Sized Lady. See Reactions (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Weds A Crippled Lady In Wheelchair. Photos Go Viral by Dollabiz: 12:59am On Jan 07, 2019
smiley
Re: Man Weds A Crippled Lady In Wheelchair. Photos Go Viral by akigbemaru: 1:20am On Jan 07, 2019
ImperialYoruba:

People with deformity feel eye pressure. When two eyes are looking at them it feels like a scrutiny of a thousand eyes. An invasion of privacy and self, an inquiry into their validity.

They formulate a defense, an outward shield against the perceived intrusion of eyes.

Her frown can be taken as dissaproval of the scrutiny. At an important occassion such as this, you can bet all eyes are on her.

Im against use of alcohol under any circumstance, but there are occassions where its use outweighs its prohibition. I would have put her into a relaxed mood with a little alcohol but not to the point she would loose her reasoning and cause embarassment.

I dont believe she is angry, underneath the stern look she is a happy bride.
Re: Man Weds A Crippled Lady In Wheelchair. Photos Go Viral by Oritsewhandey(m): 2:01am On Jan 07, 2019
bantudra:
why does she look so angry....??
She's not.
Only tries control emotions of joy.
Imagine times of humiliation & trauma she must have gone through in life.
I am so happy for them.
Re: Man Weds A Crippled Lady In Wheelchair. Photos Go Viral by micflo28(m): 2:07am On Jan 07, 2019
Are they getting married or they are renewing their vows. Idongerrit. They married too late. Village peeps why?
Re: Man Weds A Crippled Lady In Wheelchair. Photos Go Viral by udemzyudex(m): 2:10am On Jan 07, 2019
bantudra:
why does she look so angry....??

No be everybody sabi smile oooo, some people to smile dey hard and no be say dem dey vex na just how e be.
Re: Man Weds A Crippled Lady In Wheelchair. Photos Go Viral by czar2k16(m): 2:14am On Jan 07, 2019
tossie101:
Congrats to them and happy married life.

I can bet anything the man is not Yoruba man.
Yorubas don't marry for love but for sex or something that will benefit them.
That's why u See their young men marrying white grannies for visa or money

In ur mind you have spoken like sum1 who has sense right?
Ur obviously uneducated. Pls go & get some education
This is 2019!! Pls put ur brain 2 positive use & wise Up! Recieve sense & think before U talk.

Re: Man Weds A Crippled Lady In Wheelchair. Photos Go Viral by Judybash93(m): 2:24am On Jan 07, 2019
tossie101:

We're in 2019 and you're still this tribalistic!!!
Can we for ones just get our minds together
Re: Man Weds A Crippled Lady In Wheelchair. Photos Go Viral by toprealman: 3:03am On Jan 07, 2019
tossie101:

I'm not Yoruba but guy.....you made zero point. All tribe are involved in this to ancestors scam.
Re: Man Weds A Crippled Lady In Wheelchair. Photos Go Viral by Bridget95(f): 3:58am On Jan 07, 2019
ImperialYoruba:

People with deformity feel eye pressure. When two eyes are looking at them it feels like a scrutiny of a thousand eyes. An invasion of privacy and self, an inquiry into their validity.

They formulate a defense, an outward shield against the perceived intrusion of eyes.

Her frown can be taken as dissaproval of the scrutiny. At an important occassion such as this, you can bet all eyes are on her.

Im against use of alcohol under any circumstance, but there are occassions where its use outweighs its prohibition. I would have put her into a relaxed mood with a little alcohol but not to the point she would loose her reasoning and cause embarassment.

You sound educated and reasonable but when it comes to topics concerning Igbo people,you display the opposition. cry
Re: Man Weds A Crippled Lady In Wheelchair. Photos Go Viral by pwetie: 6:26am On Jan 07, 2019
ImperialYoruba:

Wow! you nailed it. What an impressive write up. We hope to continue seeing this type of intellect. Because, the forum seems to be dying gradually. With the likes of ppl that spew words like f*rk, puss*e, big ya*nsh etc. all day long.
But this type of piece would always keep one coming back for more sensible stuffs. Just like reddit.
Re: Man Weds A Crippled Lady In Wheelchair. Photos Go Viral by OkoAnike(m): 6:40am On Jan 07, 2019
tossie101:

op, don't shake this table... it might turn back to you.
Re: Man Weds A Crippled Lady In Wheelchair. Photos Go Viral by Nature8(m): 6:42am On Jan 07, 2019
JasonScoolari:
Despite her condition, he still went ahead to marry her.

Men like us are very rare.

May God bless him for wiping the shame out of her eyes.

God bless you sir.

Amen
Re: Man Weds A Crippled Lady In Wheelchair. Photos Go Viral by Nature8(m): 6:45am On Jan 07, 2019
Zoharariel:
If you believe that this man go don test-run the ToTo of this woman, raise up your hand. grin

Lol grin
Re: Man Weds A Crippled Lady In Wheelchair. Photos Go Viral by jeff1607(m): 6:56am On Jan 07, 2019
tossie101:

what would you like to place for abet
Re: Man Weds A Crippled Lady In Wheelchair. Photos Go Viral by Divay22(f): 7:06am On Jan 07, 2019
JasonScoolari:
Despite her condition, he still went ahead to marry her.

Men like us are very rare.

May God bless him for wiping the shame out of her eyes.

God bless you sir.
Men like us are rare? undecided

Na so grin
Re: Man Weds A Crippled Lady In Wheelchair. Photos Go Viral by tossie101(f): 7:38am On Jan 07, 2019
toprealman:
I'm not Yoruba but guy.....you made zero point. All tribe are involved in this to ancestors scam.

I dont care where u come from yorubas have masters in doing that.
Thats my opinion.
Get that?
Re: Man Weds A Crippled Lady In Wheelchair. Photos Go Viral by tossie101(f): 7:40am On Jan 07, 2019
Adebowale89:

see yam legs ipob girl dey hype herself grin
you wey dem don use 100 naira indomie spoil your Toto for oshodi ;
now I understand why you're obsessed with Yoruba guys
this is 2019 think of something useful for your life than diick every time inugo?

E pain am no be small grin.
Yoruba men are sub_humans.
No yoruba man is qualified to touch me,
U guys stink tongue, dirty and cheap liars

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Weds A Crippled Lady In Wheelchair. Photos Go Viral by tossie101(f): 7:41am On Jan 07, 2019
OkoAnike:

op, don't shake this table... it might turn back to you.

It can neva turn back to me... Except u are new on this forum.
Re: Man Weds A Crippled Lady In Wheelchair. Photos Go Viral by Adebowale89(m): 7:43am On Jan 07, 2019
tossie101:

E pain am no be small grin.
Yoruba men are sub_humans.
No yoruba man is qualified to touch me,
U guys stink tongue, dirty and cheap liars

those bus conductors sampling you for chicken change gives you bad experience I guess grin
Re: Man Weds A Crippled Lady In Wheelchair. Photos Go Viral by meelorlah(f): 7:46am On Jan 07, 2019
ImperialYoruba:

Wow...I'm in all shades of love with your comment. Very smart.
Re: Man Weds A Crippled Lady In Wheelchair. Photos Go Viral by Nobody: 7:59am On Jan 07, 2019
I dont understand the theory behind having sex with a disable woman.
Re: Man Weds A Crippled Lady In Wheelchair. Photos Go Viral by cobsol(m): 8:00am On Jan 07, 2019
ImperialYoruba:

You must a UN aid worker.
Re: Man Weds A Crippled Lady In Wheelchair. Photos Go Viral by Adebowale89(m): 8:10am On Jan 07, 2019
tossie101:

U are a sub human to me, as long as u are a Yoruba man smiley

unfortunately I don't date girls that flock around bus conductors

try and get a class to taste other guys. bus conductors sampling you is not enough for your shallow thinking
Re: Man Weds A Crippled Lady In Wheelchair. Photos Go Viral by Adebowale89(m): 8:19am On Jan 07, 2019
tossie101:

Says a sub human, who frolics around chimpanzees and gorillas grin

I'm not the one that told you to open your yam legs for sub human. I urge you to take your frustration to them

seems nnamdi KANU just tell you people that word. see as you're chanting sub human like someone under spell

typical ipob girl
Re: Man Weds A Crippled Lady In Wheelchair. Photos Go Viral by Adebowale89(m): 8:30am On Jan 07, 2019
tossie101:

U are a yoruba man and that automatically makes u a subhuman.
Neva in this life or next can any yoruba man be qualified to touch me.
Ur fellow subhumans have been begging to date me in offices and church and I told them in their face , I can't date a Yoruba.
And I love seeing it pain them to their bone marrow... Ntooooor! tongue

so Igbo men are what? you yourself knows you sound foolish

begging to date you and is that enough to be crying on public forum. please don't date them o we don't want HIV in southwest. limit that diseases to your land there Biko

thanks for not dating them
Re: Man Weds A Crippled Lady In Wheelchair. Photos Go Viral by humberjade: 8:37am On Jan 07, 2019
[quote author=BruncleZuma post=74516743][/quote]

Apologies o, Zuma's Uncle... grin

Re: Man Weds A Crippled Lady In Wheelchair. Photos Go Viral by Adebowale89(m): 8:42am On Jan 07, 2019
tossie101:

Begging women for friendship is a hobby for u sub humans , everyone knows that. grin
Its an inborn talent grin

don't accept for them. west have least of HIV in Nigeria. just close that your yam legs to avoid story that touch

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Man Announces His Engagement Break-up On Instagram / The Moment Lady Dragged Her Boyfriend Out Of The Hotel Room With Another Girl / Beautiful Hausa Lady Marries A Yoruba Guy (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.