Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,196 members, 7,880,732 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 04:56 AM

Without Saying Your Age Or The Year You Were Born, How Old Are You? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Without Saying Your Age Or The Year You Were Born, How Old Are You? (437 Views)

At Your Age, What's Your Biggest Regret In Life / What‘s That One Thing You Love That You Can Never Outgrow No Matter Your Age? / How Old Are You On Nairaland, Screenshot Your Profile Let's See The Pioneers. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Without Saying Your Age Or The Year You Were Born, How Old Are You? by echepops(m): 9:15pm On Jan 06, 2019
without saying your age or the year you were born, how old are you? ���

Re: Without Saying Your Age Or The Year You Were Born, How Old Are You? by obaataaokpaewu: 9:31pm On Jan 06, 2019
Adult
Like they use in hospitals and labs angry
Re: Without Saying Your Age Or The Year You Were Born, How Old Are You? by Neminc: 10:03pm On Jan 06, 2019
I am Buhari's age mate. Get the picture?
Re: Without Saying Your Age Or The Year You Were Born, How Old Are You? by echepops(m): 10:11pm On Jan 06, 2019
Neminc:
I am Buhari's age mate. Get the picture?

Buhari or Jubril? Let's be sure so I get the real picture
Re: Without Saying Your Age Or The Year You Were Born, How Old Are You? by Wadewaltz(m): 2:53pm On Jan 07, 2019
Am as old as the ban Divepen1 placed on me in literature section

(1) (Reply)

A Guy Asked A Question On FB, See The Replies He Got / What Can You Make Of This Photo / Number Of Overaged Unmarried Ladies Is On The Increase. WHY???

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.