Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,196 members, 7,880,725 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 04:29 AM

Amaechi Tape: All PDP Did In Abuja During Their Time Was Share Money- Amaechi - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Amaechi Tape: All PDP Did In Abuja During Their Time Was Share Money- Amaechi (448 Views)

Tinubu’s Fake Bishops Share Money After Their Appearance - Reno Omokri (Video) / Electricity: We’ve Performed Better Than PDP Did In 16 Years – Fashola / Peter Obi Built The Biggest Mall In Abuja During His Tenure (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Amaechi Tape: All PDP Did In Abuja During Their Time Was Share Money- Amaechi by 9jatriot(m): 10:37pm On Jan 06, 2019
Amaechi reportedly said;

This country can never change, I swear. The only way this country can change is if everybody is killed. This country is going nowhere, I swear.

“Even if you divide the country into 10, it will still not change. I’m not joking o. When Magnus (Abe) was my SSG, I told him that this country is hopeless and helpless.

“He said ‘Oga, stop it now. Coming from a governor, don’t be saying that. But two months in Abuja, Magnus said this country is hopeless and helpless. I said ‘why?’ He said, you are right, the only thing they (PDP) do in Abuja is share money, they don’t work.”

No wonder we had Dasuki gate and why they are trying so hard to get back to share the small one PMB has been able to retrieve, make and gather.

In the words of Orubebe, Nigerians will not take it.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Amaechi Tape: All PDP Did In Abuja During Their Time Was Share Money- Amaechi by Sikay19(m): 10:44pm On Jan 06, 2019
cool

Oga Amaechi, we knew the truth already. so needless to respond to this unfounded gimmick. only the idiotic people of hatred masturbates over the concocted piece of shit . it wouldn't take long before this unnecessary hoopla dies.
Instead of them to focus more on issue based campaign the best they could do is to engage in personal attacks and innuendo.

Tueh, clueless sets of people and brainless dunderheads as their followers
Re: Amaechi Tape: All PDP Did In Abuja During Their Time Was Share Money- Amaechi by jchioma: 11:05pm On Jan 06, 2019
Oversabi OP, Amaechi has disowned that audio recording. In the voice of shaggy, he says, "it wasn't me."
Re: Amaechi Tape: All PDP Did In Abuja During Their Time Was Share Money- Amaechi by nelronaldo(m): 11:22pm On Jan 06, 2019
This OP sha.. I love this people though. They never give up. They keep fighting. I want to see Buhari and just ask him what he used to hypnotize his followers that even in the face of the glaring truth, they will still fight back.

(1) (Reply)

Ozoro, Set To Host PDP Rally / Another Nigerian Minister Has Resigned / Lokoja: Agonising Tales From 46-year-old Kabba-ilorin Road

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.