Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,180,743 members, 7,912,073 topics. Date: Monday, 05 August 2024 at 08:29 PM

The Helpful Ways For Children To Learn Very Easily - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / The Helpful Ways For Children To Learn Very Easily (660 Views)

Take Your Children To Their Father Or Else - Man Tells Wife (pic/video) / I Will Make My Children To Marry At 16 If They Start Misbehaving - Lady / Woman Gives Birth To Triplets After Losing 2 Children To Kidnappers (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Helpful Ways For Children To Learn Very Easily by gostartit(m): 5:25am On Jan 07, 2019
Educational Sound learning board

The sound learning board of Krishna Traders is very famous with the parents. These boards have proved to be very helpful in the reading and writing of children. By using this, children alphabets and numbers can be taught very easily. This sound learning board also has letters, word, spell, quiz, plus-minus quiz and letter/number songs along with melodies. So your child will also enjoy learning as well.

₦ 3,500

Call or Whatsapp 09034884677

Re: The Helpful Ways For Children To Learn Very Easily by gostartit(m): 9:38am On Jan 07, 2019
Give your child the best today!!
Re: The Helpful Ways For Children To Learn Very Easily by gostartit(m): 10:44am On Jan 07, 2019
Kids Educational Learning Tablet

Do you know why your kids shouldn't be without a tablet?

Are you not satisfied with the personal feedback about your child's learning?

No more worries because your child's story is about to change for the best.

With this super educational learning tablet with over a million fun filled videos for kids ages, 9 months and above that would make your child super intelligent and super smart.

No parent has given this opportunity to their children without recommending it another parent.

To learn more or buy this awesome Tablet, pls call me 09034884677 now before we sell out.

I'm waiting for your call today, thanks.

Price #48,000

Contact us on 07064412838

1 Like

Re: The Helpful Ways For Children To Learn Very Easily by SirLaw12: 4:45pm On Jan 07, 2019
How much
gostartit:
Kids Educational Learning Tablet

Do you know why your kids shouldn't be without a tablet?

Are you not satisfied with the personal feedback about your child's learning?

No more worries because your child's story is about to change for the best.

With this super educational learning tablet with over a million fun filled videos for kids ages, 9 months and above that would make your child super intelligent and super smart.

No parent has given this opportunity to their children without recommending it another parent.

To learn more or buy this awesome Tablet, pls call me 09034884677 now before we sell out.

I'm waiting for your call today, thanks.
Re: The Helpful Ways For Children To Learn Very Easily by gostartit(m): 4:27am On Jan 08, 2019
Yes I gorit
Re: The Helpful Ways For Children To Learn Very Easily by gostartit(m): 12:09pm On Jan 09, 2019
the best early learning educational toys for your toddler or preschool
Re: The Helpful Ways For Children To Learn Very Easily by gostartit(m): 4:20am On Sep 14, 2019
50% Price slash till 31 September 2019. Call now for your order 07064412838
Re: The Helpful Ways For Children To Learn Very Easily by gostartit(m): 9:00pm On Sep 18, 2019
Kids Educational Tabs are still available, call/WhatsApp me to make your own order now: 07064412838

(1) (Reply)

See The Large Number Of Items A Nigerian Man Was Made To Bring As Bride Price / Let's Say All Things Works Normal..... What Is The Best Age For Marriage? / Mother With Five Kids Donates Her Uterus To Another Woman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.