Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,255 members, 7,880,954 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 09:52 AM

Peruzzilover Vs TheMeykar On Twitter: "I Opened My Legs For Him Even When Angry" - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Peruzzilover Vs TheMeykar On Twitter: "I Opened My Legs For Him Even When Angry" (54063 Views)

She's Is Nice But Gets Vulgar When Angry. What Should I Do? Advise Please / My Legs Spread Out So Fast When I See A Car Key- Lady Says (video) / I Opened My Daughter’s Room Without Knocking, And I Saw The Most Heartbreaking T (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peruzzilover Vs TheMeykar On Twitter: "I Opened My Legs For Him Even When Angry" by Rozaytee: 2:50pm On Jan 07, 2019
Randy100:
I hardly see men that use such words anyway. Would a lady still claim that a guy has used and dumped her if the guy did not have sex with her? I may tolerate the word "dump" but "use and dump" is an emotional blackmail that ladies use and it unfair to guys.
there is nothing like emotional blackmail... Women are emotional Humans mind u... A woman can deeply fall for a guy wen she likes him and wants to be with him... It hurts her deeply wen d guy just finish having sex and walks away...
Re: Peruzzilover Vs TheMeykar On Twitter: "I Opened My Legs For Him Even When Angry" by princejenks(m): 2:57pm On Jan 07, 2019
guy man
Re: Peruzzilover Vs TheMeykar On Twitter: "I Opened My Legs For Him Even When Angry" by Westaslave2(f): 4:08pm On Jan 07, 2019
noble71:
Mike Ejiagha grin
mike ejeagha onye ahusa
Re: Peruzzilover Vs TheMeykar On Twitter: "I Opened My Legs For Him Even When Angry" by Liberator007(m): 4:17pm On Jan 07, 2019
You are absolutely right. And it is for favours �
GOFRONT:
Chaiii....."Even the phone I'm using to tweet right now was bought by him"...........With the bolded, It is now okay for me to say 8 out of every 10 ladies' phones are bought by men...

Argue wit ya keypad.. Thank you!!!
Re: Peruzzilover Vs TheMeykar On Twitter: "I Opened My Legs For Him Even When Angry" by Liberator007(m): 4:19pm On Jan 07, 2019
This guy is a legend �. Most of the ladies get carried away with material things. Sorry girl, the thing no dey read meter
Re: Peruzzilover Vs TheMeykar On Twitter: "I Opened My Legs For Him Even When Angry" by owotomose(f): 5:40pm On Jan 07, 2019
chaiiiiiiii...
people dey ooooh..

pele tie..
Re: Peruzzilover Vs TheMeykar On Twitter: "I Opened My Legs For Him Even When Angry" by boyjo: 6:45pm On Jan 07, 2019
dokyOloye:
Did you ever stop collecting money from him even while you were angry?

What kind of question is this naw?? She said she continued to sleep with him even while she was angry.
Re: Peruzzilover Vs TheMeykar On Twitter: "I Opened My Legs For Him Even When Angry" by folake4u(f): 7:21pm On Jan 07, 2019
BenzEne1:

I'm not saying you are wrong.
But how in God's name are we going to verify that?
Wetin my eye don see for girls pass extraordinary

Lol, you have to take me by my word smiley.

I know say you don suffer for girls hand grin grin but why don't you change the circle of girls you roll with.
Re: Peruzzilover Vs TheMeykar On Twitter: "I Opened My Legs For Him Even When Angry" by samkevie: 7:43pm On Jan 07, 2019
She wouldn’t know,imagine ha boldness at ha age o
Olalan:
The internet has made us realise we have many foolish and dumb people around us than we think......cause I don't know what this information does to her reputation.
BTW I doubt if there's any girl who doesn't like really good sex they just pretend
Re: Peruzzilover Vs TheMeykar On Twitter: "I Opened My Legs For Him Even When Angry" by BenzEne1(m): 8:55pm On Jan 07, 2019
folake4u:

I know say you don suffer for girls hand grin grin but why don't you change the circle of girls you roll with.

I no dey roll with any girl again.
Rolling is an understatement sef.
Lemme first stand on my feet o. Before una send person go early grave.

Re: Peruzzilover Vs TheMeykar On Twitter: "I Opened My Legs For Him Even When Angry" by frozen70(f): 12:38am On Jan 08, 2019
Sorry for the mess

Use the experience you have gotten from the relationship and build a new one

Don't feel sad,
Shits do happen and it must happen to someone
Re: Peruzzilover Vs TheMeykar On Twitter: "I Opened My Legs For Him Even When Angry" by GOFRONT(m): 7:17am On Jan 08, 2019
grin cheesy

Re: Peruzzilover Vs TheMeykar On Twitter: "I Opened My Legs For Him Even When Angry" by benqo01(m): 7:32am On Jan 08, 2019
No shame at all.....after person go carry this one go show im parent as wife.....Blood of God
Re: Peruzzilover Vs TheMeykar On Twitter: "I Opened My Legs For Him Even When Angry" by Footstradamus(m): 7:36am On Jan 08, 2019
Keep it to yourself lady

Check out my signature for some profit today
Re: Peruzzilover Vs TheMeykar On Twitter: "I Opened My Legs For Him Even When Angry" by daveP(m): 8:58pm On Jan 08, 2019
folake4u:

Now we cant see the face no more. HNY

Gracias in response.
Re: Peruzzilover Vs TheMeykar On Twitter: "I Opened My Legs For Him Even When Angry" by folake4u(f): 9:58pm On Jan 08, 2019
daveP:
Now we cant see the face no more. HNY

Gracias in response.

But you've seen the face thousands of times na tongue grin grin.
You're welcome dear smiley

1 Like

Re: Peruzzilover Vs TheMeykar On Twitter: "I Opened My Legs For Him Even When Angry" by folake4u(f): 10:01pm On Jan 08, 2019
BenzEne1:

I no dey roll with any girl again. Rolling is an understatement sef. Lemme first stand on my feet o. Before una send person go early grave.

Hahahahaha! only the wrong girl fit send person go early grave cheesy. The right one would bring you peace of mind.
Re: Peruzzilover Vs TheMeykar On Twitter: "I Opened My Legs For Him Even When Angry" by ibkayee(f): 11:47am On Jan 11, 2019
Chisco82

Noticed your location is South Korea. I’m assuming that’s where you are currently? What’s it like for black people over there?
Re: Peruzzilover Vs TheMeykar On Twitter: "I Opened My Legs For Him Even When Angry" by Nobody: 3:16pm On Jan 11, 2019
ibkayee:
Chisco82

Noticed your location is South Korea. I’m assuming that’s where you are currently? What’s it like for black people over there?
Korea i will say is still a third world country, still undergoing civilization.
The civilized one among them are nice and respectful unlike the uncivilize ones, though they're(uncivilized) nice ones among them too, but the greatest obstacle that the black people have is language barrier, with language u can scale through and earn ur respect even where they said its difficult. They use their language to victimize people alots and even deny you ur right.

1 Like

Re: Peruzzilover Vs TheMeykar On Twitter: "I Opened My Legs For Him Even When Angry" by ibkayee(f): 3:19pm On Jan 11, 2019
chisco82:

The civilized one among them are nice and respectful unlike the uncivilize ones, though they're(uncivilized) nice ones among them too, but the greatest obstacle that the black people have is language barrier, with language u can scale through and earn ur respect even where they said its difficult. They use their language to victimize people alots and even deny you ur right.
Thanks so much smiley
Re: Peruzzilover Vs TheMeykar On Twitter: "I Opened My Legs For Him Even When Angry" by Nobody: 3:59pm On Jan 11, 2019
ibkayee:

Thanks so much smiley
Welcome..have a great day.

1 Like

Re: Peruzzilover Vs TheMeykar On Twitter: "I Opened My Legs For Him Even When Angry" by Nobody: 11:11pm On Jan 11, 2019
"Peruzzilover" and you are wondering why he dumped your sorry ass,like you wouldn't dump him for Peruzzi too....hypergamy trait
Re: Peruzzilover Vs TheMeykar On Twitter: "I Opened My Legs For Him Even When Angry" by Nobody: 11:15pm On Jan 11, 2019
chisco82:

Korea,third world?wow!.....thought they were much advanced than this sha,good to know anyways
Re: Peruzzilover Vs TheMeykar On Twitter: "I Opened My Legs For Him Even When Angry" by timisquare82(m): 5:05am On Aug 12, 2020
Dickson

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Pakistani Man And His Best Friend Dating The Same Lady (Photos) / CNN Post About Rafael Nadal Engagement & How A Nigerian Misinterpreted It / The Bitter Truth For Struggling Guys In Relationships

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.