Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,197,490 members, 7,964,952 topics. Date: Thursday, 03 October 2024 at 04:23 AM

Most Stupid Nairalanders In The History Of This Site - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Most Stupid Nairalanders In The History Of This Site (793 Views)

What's The Most Stupid Reason Someone Ever Gave You As An Excuse Not To Date / I Welcome Nairalanders In Advance To My Wedding With These Prewedding Pictures / What Is The Most Stupid Thing You've Ever Done Because Of Love? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Most Stupid Nairalanders In The History Of This Site by Nobody: 9:40am On Jan 07, 2019
This site is filled With a lot of people. Some are sensible while some are senseless

The sensitive and sensible one

Jasonscolari
Lefulefu
Dandeeboss
Winningeleven
Iamd18
Luciferkristi
Explorers
And a lot others I can remember.

NOW THESE ARE THE ONES I HATE AND I THINK OTHERS CAN RELATE TO THIS TOO.

*pocohontas*
*sweetbuns* (I hate this two like mad)
Ibkayee
Allaboutkatie
Funministic queen
Amakavula
Saffi(I hate this one too).
All the feminist in nairaland
Elder009
Simplykush
And a lot of other senseless beings.

If you know another one that act stupidly, please tell us

3 Likes

Re: Most Stupid Nairalanders In The History Of This Site by Nobody: 9:41am On Jan 07, 2019
If you read this and you don't like it, you can hang yaself
Re: Most Stupid Nairalanders In The History Of This Site by Nobody: 9:41am On Jan 07, 2019
If you read this and you don't like it, you can hang yaself tongue tongue
Re: Most Stupid Nairalanders In The History Of This Site by okk4sure: 9:43am On Jan 07, 2019
I hate FuckBots fr creating hatred topic!

2 Likes

Re: Most Stupid Nairalanders In The History Of This Site by Chizuru01(m): 9:47am On Jan 07, 2019
You didn't add Donald95 to sensible nairalanders
Re: Most Stupid Nairalanders In The History Of This Site by Nobody: 9:53am On Jan 07, 2019
Op shea u don dey start fight for here!

Re: Most Stupid Nairalanders In The History Of This Site by Nobody: 10:05am On Jan 07, 2019
okk4sure:
I hate FuckBots fr creating hatred topic!
Idiot
Re: Most Stupid Nairalanders In The History Of This Site by Nobody: 6:23pm On Jan 11, 2019
grin

(1) (Reply)

Guys Please Help / Lady Shows Off Her Boyfriend Washing And Spreading Her Pants On The Line(photos) / What attract you sexually to your partner

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.