Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,186,543 members, 7,929,767 topics. Date: Friday, 23 August 2024 at 10:09 PM

Most Creative Youth Of The Year: Iyabo Ojo Celebrates Her Daughter's Award - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Most Creative Youth Of The Year: Iyabo Ojo Celebrates Her Daughter's Award (389 Views)

Iyabo Ojo Celebrates Her 44th Birthday With Stunning Photos / Iyabo Ojo Celebrates Her 43rd Birthday (Photos) / Iyabo Ojo Celebrates Her Daughter, Priscilla Ajoke Ojo's 18th Birthday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Most Creative Youth Of The Year: Iyabo Ojo Celebrates Her Daughter's Award by crimmish: 11:39am On Jan 07, 2019
The popular and talented actress, Iyabo Ojo took to her social media page to celebrate her beautiful daughter, Priscilla Ajoke Ojo as she bags an award from Enya Awards as the 'Most Creative Youth of the Year'.

She wrote:

'Congratulations my princess, more of this to come my Love
God bless Enya Awards'

Updates via: http://www.balfashion.com/2019/01/iyabo-ojo-celebrates-her-daughter-as-she-bags-an-award-from-enya-awards.html

See photos:

cc: Lalasticlala, Fynestboi

Re: Most Creative Youth Of The Year: Iyabo Ojo Celebrates Her Daughter's Award by crimmish: 11:39am On Jan 07, 2019
wink
Re: Most Creative Youth Of The Year: Iyabo Ojo Celebrates Her Daughter's Award by duduade: 11:45am On Jan 07, 2019
Funny enough I think this award should have gone to Mercy Aigbes Daughter..

(1) (Reply)

‘I Need An Apology From Davido For Sexually Harassing Me’ – Kemi Olunloyo / Singer Adekunle Gold And Simi Set To Wed Today - Hubloaded / New Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.