Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,269 members, 7,884,427 topics. Date: Tuesday, 09 July 2024 at 10:28 AM

Nigerian President Is Like A Glorified Clerk Says Olawepo Hashim - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerian President Is Like A Glorified Clerk Says Olawepo Hashim (5072 Views)

Buhari's Acting CJN Must Step Aside For The Next In Line Says Olawepo Hashim / APC Has Covenant With Poverty And Misery Says Olawepo Hashim / Atiku Will Take Nigeria Backward, Says Olawepo-hashim (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian President Is Like A Glorified Clerk Says Olawepo Hashim by bilms(m): 1:15pm On Jan 07, 2019
angry
Re: Nigerian President Is Like A Glorified Clerk Says Olawepo Hashim by JoseRaji(m): 1:33pm On Jan 07, 2019
daewoorazer:
Chai, I don suffer. After lighting up 30 mosquito coil, these new mutants of mosquitoes smoke it like shisha and now dem don gather for my ear dey sing ‘wetin we gain’
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Nigerian President Is Like A Glorified Clerk Says Olawepo Hashim by Ne0w1zarD: 1:39pm On Jan 07, 2019
ChimuchiYola:
No wahala oooo

Make Una leave matter and help me with my laptop ministry grow to another level nah

Check my signature

I think you should create a thread and post specs and prices of laptops
Re: Nigerian President Is Like A Glorified Clerk Says Olawepo Hashim by Ningi2020(m): 2:19pm On Jan 07, 2019
SalamRushdie:
After Atiku we are mobilizing for this man to be Nigerias next president ..the man is currently the best presidential candidate I wont lie but the current permutations are against him
What about the Igbo ambition of 2023, Did you forget that this man is a Yoruba. Or its just that you are too daft to understand that the igbos are banking on Atiku for 2023
Re: Nigerian President Is Like A Glorified Clerk Says Olawepo Hashim by Ningi2020(m): 2:20pm On Jan 07, 2019
MufasaRebirth:
PMB is a mistake, and we have to correct this mistake Come February..
We.. Who are the we you are referring to
Re: Nigerian President Is Like A Glorified Clerk Says Olawepo Hashim by bilms(m): 2:23pm On Jan 07, 2019
Originality007:
nothing but the truth.

true
Re: Nigerian President Is Like A Glorified Clerk Says Olawepo Hashim by bilms(m): 2:24pm On Jan 07, 2019
CheapHomes1:
What?? sad lipsrsealed shocked
I like this guy. I wish d electorate can look beyond name& party and give these new guys a chance. That's d real change

Meanwhile, there's positive change in the air. Pls check my signature for details

Hashim is our man for 2019
Re: Nigerian President Is Like A Glorified Clerk Says Olawepo Hashim by bilms(m): 2:24pm On Jan 07, 2019
Evercurious:

I JUST LOVE HIS IDEAS.... Let's not be scared of restructuring.. It's for our own good..

Gbam
Re: Nigerian President Is Like A Glorified Clerk Says Olawepo Hashim by bilms(m): 2:25pm On Jan 07, 2019
Evercurious:

He is such a brilliant and intelligent man

Very correct
Re: Nigerian President Is Like A Glorified Clerk Says Olawepo Hashim by SalamRushdie: 2:26pm On Jan 07, 2019
Ningi2020:
What about the Igbo ambition of 2023, Did you forget that this man is a Yoruba. Or its just that you are too daft to understand that the igbos are banking on Atiku for 2023

I don't care about what Language leads Nigeria as long as the person can perform

1 Like

Re: Nigerian President Is Like A Glorified Clerk Says Olawepo Hashim by Evercurious(f): 2:50pm On Jan 07, 2019
seedgreen:

You didn't listen to him did you ?

I did
Re: Nigerian President Is Like A Glorified Clerk Says Olawepo Hashim by bilms(m): 4:18pm On Jan 07, 2019
wink

(1) (2) (Reply)

Video Of El Zakzaky Calling On His Followers To Ambush And Kill Soldiers/Police / Water Supply: Enugu To Employ 104 New Staff To Meet Challenges / What Is The Meaning Of Flag On The President Official Car On Imo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.