Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,489 members, 7,947,959 topics. Date: Friday, 13 September 2024 at 11:26 AM

Kindly Help My Friend From Low Sperm Count Problem - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Kindly Help My Friend From Low Sperm Count Problem (403 Views)

Please Is My Friend Pregnant??! / Is There Anyone Here Suffering From Low Sperm Counts? / FOR MEN : Suffering From Low Sperm Count / Watery Sperm?, Do This Everyday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kindly Help My Friend From Low Sperm Count Problem by Favic1(m): 11:56am On Jan 07, 2019
Please l need help from health expert here in the house as l need to advice a friend who is married now for years without a child and a confided in me that his sperm is always watery and low sperm count.

He has stalph but he was cured through herbal medicine three year ago. The sperm count is still low uptill now even after taking vitamin C.

The has spent a lot on drugs and hospitals but the sperm count is still low. He has done series of medical test in different laboratory but the result is saying NO infection but the count is still showing 1million sperm count

Recommends drugs and any other form of advice,thanks to everyone that we help without hesitation. God bless you all.
Re: Kindly Help My Friend From Low Sperm Count Problem by walosky(m): 12:00pm On Jan 07, 2019
He needs deliverance from Spiritual wife
Re: Kindly Help My Friend From Low Sperm Count Problem by Healthwise17: 1:05pm On Jan 07, 2019
Favic1:
Please l need help from health expert here in the house as l need to advice a friend who is married now for years without a child and a confided in me that his sperm is always watery and low sperm count.

He has stalph but he was cured through herbal medicine three year ago. The sperm count is still low uptill now even after taking vitamin C.

The has spent a lot on drugs and hospitals but the sperm count is still low. He has done series of medical test in different laboratory but the result is saying NO infection but the count is still showing 1million sperm count

Recommends drugs and any other form of advice,thanks to everyone that we help without hesitation. God bless you all.

Hello, your friend's condition is serious but there is solution for it.

Well, as trained nutritionists firstly we run medical check up on patients using an Advanced Machine which is capable of scanning all the vital organs of the body to reveal any affected parts/imbalances, and other parts of the body that need urgent attention.

We then do the products recommendation by recommending appropriate food supplements to cure any disease or ailment.

For consultation, you can reach us on this number : 08164269252

1 Like

Re: Kindly Help My Friend From Low Sperm Count Problem by Adalassy: 1:30pm On Jan 07, 2019
Favic1:

I am a naturopath and currently handling same for 2 Nigerian patients with very significant improvements so far.

https://www.nairaland.com/4781314/impotent-low-sperm-count-premature

Email me let's talk. Adamslaseio@gmail.com

1 Like

Re: Kindly Help My Friend From Low Sperm Count Problem by Houseofglam7(f): 2:00pm On Jan 07, 2019
You must be a very good 'friend' for letting the issue bother 'you' So much.
The opinions on Nairaland must NOT be taken in place of medical advice.
See a doctor
See another doctor
See more doctors
Good luck
Re: Kindly Help My Friend From Low Sperm Count Problem by Favic1(m): 5:23pm On Jan 07, 2019
Houseofglam7:
You must be a very good 'friend' for letting the issue bother 'you' So much.
The opinions on Nairaland must NOT be taken in place of medical advice.
See a doctor
See another doctor
See more doctors
Good luck
Thanks
Re: Kindly Help My Friend From Low Sperm Count Problem by thabdulgafar(m): 5:51pm On Jan 07, 2019
Favic1:

There's no doubt that Staphylococcus is a very stubborn disease if it get chronic and not properly treated this is one of the consequence.

STDs/STI needed to be tackle when discovered immediately without further delay.

However, in the said case your friend will have to treat staphylococcus first before boosting his sperm.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Diets That Cure Diseases / Walker With Handbrakes For Your Old And Impaired / Http://www.worldofsupplement.com/where-to-buy-duraflex-male-enhancement/

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.