Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,037 members, 7,970,202 topics. Date: Tuesday, 08 October 2024 at 11:19 PM

Sleeping with someone's girlfriend while she is on phone with fiance/boyfriend - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Sleeping with someone's girlfriend while she is on phone with fiance/boyfriend (10578 Views)

Man Video Calls His Girlfriend While Having Sex With Another Girl, Gets Blasted / Pastor Nana Appiah Caught Sleeping With Someone's Girlfriend (Photos, Video) / Man Proposes To Girlfriend While Watching "The Wedding Party 2" At The Cinema (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Re: Sleeping with someone's girlfriend while she is on phone with fiance/boyfriend by BareFacedLies(m): 11:09am On Jan 09, 2019
Forzap:
its a turn on for me,my first and only experience so far was fun!! the guy kept calling but I no send I just continued drilling,naso her facial expression change!! she had to switch off her phone when the kpa kpa kpa sound was getting louder cheesy cheesy

There is nothing as sweet as fučking another man's partner grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Decker / Females with Gap tooth vs Females wit Dimples debate / What Does BAE Mean?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.