Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,087 members, 7,949,757 topics. Date: Sunday, 15 September 2024 at 06:15 PM

For Those Who Say Never Hit A Woman No Matter What - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / For Those Who Say Never Hit A Woman No Matter What (666 Views)

Culture And Tradition Still Pivot Our Lives No Matter Of “WOKE” We Become / I've Asked Over Four Times Now, All Those Who Say I Offended Them Post Links / Martha Dunkwu, The Omu Of Anioma: As Queen, I Can Only Marry A Woman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

For Those Who Say Never Hit A Woman No Matter What by ABDNZ: 4:01pm On Jan 07, 2019
Hello everyone, nowadays people throw around this phrase a lot "never hit a woman", personally i think that is just rubbish, though i do not deny the case of domestic violence it really is a terrible menace in our society. But then again in cases where the woman is clearly the initiator if violence or is the aggressor, then i believe that a man has the right to defend himself however he see's fit. Here's a link below of men doing just that.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kfOqjDWSfCo.
Re: For Those Who Say Never Hit A Woman No Matter What by Nobody: 1:16am On Jan 11, 2019
One thing with the society is that they tend to follow a path because of the menace from the other end. What would it take for them to say untamed tongue should be punished not necessary brutalit y ( defence) If you watch closely you would see that many violent fight between men and women are caused by untamed tongue of the women.

(1) (Reply)

Ooni Of Ile Ife At World IFA Festival 2019 / Sculpture Found At The Oba Palace / Glo Battle Of The Year Is Here Guys!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.