Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,399 members, 7,881,449 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 07:55 PM

Don’t Give One Vote To The PDP- Ameachi - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Don’t Give One Vote To The PDP- Ameachi (18357 Views)

Reno: Don’t Give Your Parents “A Talk Of The Town Burial”. Give Them ........... / Ghana Trade Union Vote To Ban Made-in-nigeria Products Following Border Closure / History As Ameachi, Lawmakers Test Run 32km Segment Lagos-ibadan Rail (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Don’t Give One Vote To The PDP- Ameachi by Abia1stboy: 4:44pm On Jan 07, 2019
Are you the father to all Nigerians to tell them whom to vote.

Amaechi is working for PDP. He is just trying too hard to cover his busted secret tape cheesy

1 Like

Re: Don’t Give One Vote To The PDP- Ameachi by fineboynl(m): 4:44pm On Jan 07, 2019
grin
Re: Don’t Give One Vote To The PDP- Ameachi by Jojo404: 4:44pm On Jan 07, 2019
Busted! This one is only desperately clutching at straws...

2 Likes

Re: Don’t Give One Vote To The PDP- Ameachi by henrysam(m): 4:44pm On Jan 07, 2019
So we should give our votes to buhari who you claimed brought hunger to us.
This guy should be on adulterated weed

3 Likes

Re: Don’t Give One Vote To The PDP- Ameachi by ifko: 4:44pm On Jan 07, 2019
myboy2111:
The Director-General of President Muhammadu Buhari’s reelection campaign organisation, Rotimi Amaechi, has called on Nigerians not to give one vote to the opposition Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) in the 2019 elections.

Mr Amaechi is in the eye of the storm after an audio recording was released Sunday by the opposition PDP in which he was saying Nigerians were hungry and poverty has been growing under Mr Buhari.

But speaking during the inauguration of the presidential campaign council of Mr Buhari Monday, Mr Amaechi assured Nigerians that the president’s next four years will be different from the 16 years of the PDP.

“I was in the PDP, the slogan was “Share the money”. But here we are not sharing money. And because we are not sharing money they are saying vote buying. Because they ran election with government money, eating, buying cars with government money and nobody cared.

“I appeal to Nigerians; don’t give one vote to the PDP, they are hungry, they can’t stand poverty, they can’t stand not touching government money. Where money is given for prayers in Nigeria, I can pray in my church, nobody is giving me money to go and pray,” he said.

Mr Amaechi also said the PDP will not have peace until its members return all the funds stolen while they were in office for 16 years.

https://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/headlines/304562-defiant-amaechi-speaks-after-secret-tape-release-attacks-pdp.html
Has he returned his own?

1 Like

Re: Don’t Give One Vote To The PDP- Ameachi by crazygod(m): 4:45pm On Jan 07, 2019
Mr Amaechi said PDP will not have peace until members return stolen money.

That simple means Amaechi will not have peace until he returns money he stole when he was in PDP.
angry

4 Likes

Re: Don’t Give One Vote To The PDP- Ameachi by mikky25(m): 4:46pm On Jan 07, 2019
Very shameless. Woe to any man who speak from both sides of his mouth. Has BaBashir Lawal return his own loot or have you returned yours. Hypocrites in government!!!

4 Likes

Re: Don’t Give One Vote To The PDP- Ameachi by buzorjp(m): 4:46pm On Jan 07, 2019
Big fool...
Return the money u shared and collected during ur administration!!!
madt man on codeine diet... shocked shocked shocked

3 Likes

Re: Don’t Give One Vote To The PDP- Ameachi by gassbee: 4:47pm On Jan 07, 2019
Urgent damage control

1 Like

Re: Don’t Give One Vote To The PDP- Ameachi by Evercurious(f): 4:51pm On Jan 07, 2019
BIG CLOWN

1 Like

Re: Don’t Give One Vote To The PDP- Ameachi by OyiboOyibo(m): 4:52pm On Jan 07, 2019
Amechi is a confused man now.... I can understand
Re: Don’t Give One Vote To The PDP- Ameachi by LaVirus: 4:54pm On Jan 07, 2019
Why should we listen to a confused and careless party?
How can APC bring peace to Nigeria when their party is in disarray?
PDP IS TAKING OVER!!!
#ATIKU/OBI2019#
Atikulated!!!!
Re: Don’t Give One Vote To The PDP- Ameachi by akinbode1(m): 4:54pm On Jan 07, 2019
Shut up!!!!
Re: Don’t Give One Vote To The PDP- Ameachi by BruncleZuma: 4:58pm On Jan 07, 2019
Because 16 years?
Re: Don’t Give One Vote To The PDP- Ameachi by Kingspin(m): 4:59pm On Jan 07, 2019
This guys don't have shame any more
Re: Don’t Give One Vote To The PDP- Ameachi by edibobo: 4:59pm On Jan 07, 2019
AMAECHI IS A COW REARED BY DULLARD
Re: Don’t Give One Vote To The PDP- Ameachi by enemyofprogress: 5:02pm On Jan 07, 2019
Slave

Is they fighted bcoz is girl is it from them a dey is removing croth and the it is nakeding in the boy bcoz of girls... So dey is it still fighting and is nakeding
Re: Don’t Give One Vote To The PDP- Ameachi by Chuksyno(m): 5:04pm On Jan 07, 2019
medication and treatment after death. You sey your oga on top bring hunger in naija and make we no go vote pple wey go comot the hunger. Wetin u shak oga? Ogogoro abi wetin?
Re: Don’t Give One Vote To The PDP- Ameachi by Kylexy3000(m): 5:05pm On Jan 07, 2019
If PDP can't stand poverty.. then i can't stand poverty either.
Re: Don’t Give One Vote To The PDP- Ameachi by Nelson247: 5:05pm On Jan 07, 2019
Basitelo1:
Dis guy is a clown I swear,

I swear anybody that vote for PMB na Big Fool that is ready to cry again. Can a sensible person hear this and vote for this Clueless govt?

2 Likes

Re: Don’t Give One Vote To The PDP- Ameachi by ojtech8291: 5:06pm On Jan 07, 2019
He wants to become relevant again.
Re: Don’t Give One Vote To The PDP- Ameachi by meolaniyi(m): 5:08pm On Jan 07, 2019
Waka
Re: Don’t Give One Vote To The PDP- Ameachi by Jowanson: 5:19pm On Jan 07, 2019
Amaechi is so funny...was hr not part of PDP then? So what is he saying...it means he should also be part of those paying back the alleged monies from PDP but he is hiding under BUBU's agbada....Hypocrite!

Your leaked audio tape message cannot be overturned Amaechi......no way ! The message has been passed....more vote for Atiku/Obi

And Amaechi cannot sell Buhari again ...Naa!

Buharists should look for another narrative.... This is 2019 and not 2015.....The narrative has truely CHANGED!
Re: Don’t Give One Vote To The PDP- Ameachi by nikz(f): 5:20pm On Jan 07, 2019
But you were in pdp and you also collected your own share abi? Nonsense talk
Re: Don’t Give One Vote To The PDP- Ameachi by 989900: 5:25pm On Jan 07, 2019
Rotimi is some stone cold politician.
Re: Don’t Give One Vote To The PDP- Ameachi by OtunbaDon(m): 5:35pm On Jan 07, 2019
U too will not know peace until u return ur own stolen funds too

1 Like

Re: Don’t Give One Vote To The PDP- Ameachi by Zona123(m): 5:43pm On Jan 07, 2019
myboy2111:

“I was in the PDP, the slogan was “Share the money”. But here we are not sharing money. And because we are not sharing money they are saying vote buying. Because they ran election with government money, eating, buying cars with government money and nobody cared.

“I appeal to Nigerians; don’t give one vote to the PDP, they are hungry, they can’t stand poverty, they can’t stand not touching government money. Where money is given for prayers in Nigeria, I can pray in my church, nobody is giving me money to go and pray,” he said.

Mr Amaechi also said the PDP will not have peace until its members return all the funds stolen while they were in office for 16 years.

https://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/headlines/304562-defiant-amaechi-speaks-after-secret-tape-release-attacks-pdp.html

Oga you rightly said you were in the PDP for those 16yrs, and you are crying that they will not have peace until they return all that money.
Make I ask you oga, have you returned your own money? The one them share give you where you keep am?
Oya do quick return am otherwise you will not also have peace, and I think it's because you don't have peace that you're showing yourself to be drowning man grabbing any available object for safety.
Re: Don’t Give One Vote To The PDP- Ameachi by Nitah1: 5:47pm On Jan 07, 2019
babadeee:
You are high on weeds sir angry angry
we shall see next month.
Re: Don’t Give One Vote To The PDP- Ameachi by Nitah1: 5:47pm On Jan 07, 2019
babadeee:
You are high on weeds sir angry angry
we shall see come next month.
Re: Don’t Give One Vote To The PDP- Ameachi by BrokenCock: 5:49pm On Jan 07, 2019
Can't vote for anybody that doesnt listen
Re: Don’t Give One Vote To The PDP- Ameachi by Nitah1: 5:50pm On Jan 07, 2019
Zona123:

Oga you rightly said you were in the PDP for those 16yrs, and you are crying that they will not have peace until they return all that money.
Make I ask you oga, have you returned your own money? The one them share give you where you keep am?
Oya do quick return am otherwise you will not also have peace, and I think it's because you don't have peace that you're showing yourself to be drowning man grabbing any available object for safety.
Ameachi was not in pdp for 16yrs.
Yes, he was there but when he discovered that the party is a scam, he jump ship.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

We’ll Legalise Unlicensed Worship Centres’ Marriage Certificates — FG / Anambra 2021: The Coast Still Clear For Godwin Maduka / Uche Secondus: Wike Brought Misery, Grief, Anguish To Rivers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.