Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,830 members, 7,889,753 topics. Date: Sunday, 14 July 2024 at 07:48 PM

The Only Man Who Can Make Nigeria New Again!!!!! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Only Man Who Can Make Nigeria New Again!!!!! (386 Views)

Nigeria’s New Visa Policy: 13 Things You Should Know / Admiral Ibas Launches Keel Of Nigeria's New Warship. / 'We Will Make Nigeria Liveable Again' - Buhari Assures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Only Man Who Can Make Nigeria New Again!!!!! by Jammey6551(m): 6:22pm On Jan 07, 2019
I'm very very disappointed in the new shape of this country, where the oldies have occupied it with their pot belly and their bony asś. I'm not an object in trolling them neither are my throwing shade at anyone, their actions have proven so.
Buhari called us 'Lazy Youths', yes! He is right, he meant you're too lazy to go and get your PVC to vote him out and his fellow oldies!! Please be wise my fellow Youth.

The Land is truly green if we have someone like FELA DUROTOYE as our President. The Man who is ready to make Nigeria New Again!!.

A wise man once said:

<b>"Our youth are not failing the system; the system is failing our youth. Ironically, the very youth who are being treated the worst are the young people who are going to lead us out of this nightmare.”</b>

Let's rise, and use our only and most powerful weapon(PVC) to free ourselves from this Nightmare!!!!!!!!

Re: The Only Man Who Can Make Nigeria New Again!!!!! by koolbe(m): 7:12pm On Jan 07, 2019
smiley

(1) (Reply)

President Yemi Osinbajo, PYO For 2019! / 2019 Elections: Kwara Will Not Be Handed Over To Lagos, Abuja Paymasters- Saraki / Amaechi’s Leaked Tape Doctored - Nigerians React In A New Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.