Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,715 members, 7,948,632 topics. Date: Saturday, 14 September 2024 at 07:01 AM

Tall Lady Struggles To Find Love Because Of Her Height - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Tall Lady Struggles To Find Love Because Of Her Height (696 Views)

"The Baby Fine Pass You” – Tall Lady & Daughter Slay In NYSC Uniform / Jade Slavin To Find Love Because Of Her Height (photos) / Man Weds Tall Lady That Turned Him Down 7yrs Ago Because Of His Height (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Tall Lady Struggles To Find Love Because Of Her Height by sirlegend: 7:53pm On Jan 07, 2019
A tall lady has opened up about her struggles to find love because of her height – the apparent reason for this is not many men are taller than her.

The 26-year-old Taekwondo star, Jade Slavin who stands at 6ft 4in has embraced her height after years of bullying.

SEE FULL DETAILS BELOW!!

http://plusmilang.com/tall-lady-struggles-to-find-love-because-of-her-height/

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Why Does My Girlfriend Not Nag Or Query With Me / Tokyo Toni, Blac Chyna's Mother Goes Unclad Online / He Treated Me Like A Princess

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.