Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,189,819 members, 7,938,409 topics. Date: Tuesday, 03 September 2024 at 04:00 AM

My Fiance Wants A Quiet Wedding…is He Trying To Hide Something? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Fiance Wants A Quiet Wedding…is He Trying To Hide Something? (1116 Views)

Last Fling Before Wedding Is Very Dangerous / "My Fiance Fixed Our Wedding, But Secretly Married Another" - Lady (Photos) / My Fiance Wants Me To Go Back To Africa From America, Anyone In Boston? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Fiance Wants A Quiet Wedding…is He Trying To Hide Something? by Beke2020: 10:27pm On Jan 07, 2019
Dear Jzhane,

Please hide my identity. I am a 31 year old lady. I have been in a relationship with my boyfriend for almost three years. I met my guy when I was having issues in the bank one day.I had come to do some transactions and the delay was going to make me loose my flight. I was very hysterical. I asked to see the bank MD,a young man came out and said he is the P.A to the MD….long story short..the P.A ended up exchanging numbers with me.

We kept in touch for a few weeks,it became romantic and we met afterwards. We liked each other…and started dating. All these while,I thought he was a P.A to a bank MD. We dated for almost seven months before he told me he was actually the MD. I was shocked!….He was just 34. His father is a popular business mogul. They own banks among other businesses.

He revealed that my love for simple life and that I was non materialistic was what made him fall in love with me. His job as a bank MD is tedious and he meets the high and mighty in society..as well as endless women....

https://livelystones.com.ng/my-fiance-wants-a-quiet-wedding-is-he-trying-to-hide-something/

Re: My Fiance Wants A Quiet Wedding…is He Trying To Hide Something? by MPESA(m): 10:30pm On Jan 07, 2019
To me he has nothing to hide , he's such a classic and simple young man.
Re: My Fiance Wants A Quiet Wedding…is He Trying To Hide Something? by Dunnytt: 10:41pm On Jan 07, 2019
Fess tell us the name of this "bank" before we continue to read your story,at least MMM was some people's bank in the past.....

Re: My Fiance Wants A Quiet Wedding…is He Trying To Hide Something? by Abortions: 11:16pm On Jan 07, 2019
I will disown my left balls even if i mistakenly click that link. In other words "la click la leftballs disappear"

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Fiance Wants A Quiet Wedding…is He Trying To Hide Something? by LuciferKristi: 11:20pm On Jan 07, 2019
Even though I know the story is false, I'll still ask this question:

At 31, does a woman really have a choice?

Leave him na.
See me see wahala oh grin grin

6 Likes

Re: My Fiance Wants A Quiet Wedding…is He Trying To Hide Something? by Offpoint: 11:23pm On Jan 07, 2019
98.9% of men want their wedding on lowest key if not for their wives.

That's my contribution...

I'm out

2 Likes

Re: My Fiance Wants A Quiet Wedding…is He Trying To Hide Something? by Vinstel: 11:31pm On Jan 07, 2019
Some men like me don't just like all that loud public stuff. I totally agree with the poster above that most men would prefer a quiet wedding but for their wives
Re: My Fiance Wants A Quiet Wedding…is He Trying To Hide Something? by Nobody: 11:52pm On Jan 07, 2019
I think something is really trying to hide him.
Re: My Fiance Wants A Quiet Wedding…is He Trying To Hide Something? by dingbang(m): 4:45am On Jan 08, 2019
You went to a branch of a bank and you met the MD of the bank in the branch? grin

You can fool everyone above me or below but sorry, your lie is so so so daft

1 Like

Re: My Fiance Wants A Quiet Wedding…is He Trying To Hide Something? by dukeprince50: 5:55am On Jan 08, 2019
FAKE STORY, but A guy who can hide his status from his babe for 7months and wants a lowkey marriage. The guy just have a quiet demeanor, even if he is as rich as Dangote, you will not know, I just like people like that
Re: My Fiance Wants A Quiet Wedding…is He Trying To Hide Something? by habsydiamond(m): 12:24pm On Jan 08, 2019
Village people never reach ur side abi....because he won do silent/quiet marriage come mean say he don't get wife one place abi....u better stop deceiving ursef... sometimes e better so that Una no go dey pay back debt after the marriage.
Re: My Fiance Wants A Quiet Wedding…is He Trying To Hide Something? by millionboi2: 12:25pm On Jan 08, 2019
He wants to save
Re: My Fiance Wants A Quiet Wedding…is He Trying To Hide Something? by Beke2020: 8:14pm On Jan 08, 2019
Na so pimple the imagine vain tins
habsydiamond:
Village people never reach ur side abi....because he won do silent/quiet marriage come mean say he don't get wife one place abi....u better stop deceiving ursef... e better so that Una go go dey pay back debt after the marriage.
Re: My Fiance Wants A Quiet Wedding…is He Trying To Hide Something? by Beke2020: 5:50pm On Jan 09, 2019
grin
Dunnytt:
Fess tell us the name of this "bank" before we continue to read your story,at least MMM was some people's bank in the past.....

(1) (Reply)

What’s The Worst Experience You’ve Had On Campus So Far? / 18+ Story: Funke My Sexy Secretary (episode 1) / Is It Normal For Your Suppose Gf To Pick Guys(male) Call In Your Presence?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.