Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,878 members, 7,872,898 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 03:14 AM

Why Are People Leaving Christianity In Huge Numbers - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Why Are People Leaving Christianity In Huge Numbers (3751 Views)

I Am Leaving Christianity :-) / Prophet Who Practises Both Islam And Christianity In Kogi (Photos, Videos) / Muslim Girl Converts To Christianity In Jos And It's Causing Controversy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Are People Leaving Christianity In Huge Numbers by Nobody: 5:56pm On Jan 08, 2019
Ihedinobi3:
People have always left Christianity, frosbel2. In John 6, they left the Lord Jesus Himself in droves despite having just eaten miraculous food that He gave to them and, even more, hearing sublime Words of Truth without equal as well.

But, in a few short years, they will desert in unprecedented numbers such as to make wannabe insights like yours seem like foolishness.

The Lord Jesus never promised that following Him would be popular. Quite the opposite. In a pain-filled world, He is blamed for the pain. In the future, when He rules over the whole world and makes the planet a perfectly beautiful and just place to live in, He will be hated for His "high-handedness".

So, if the fact that people leave the Faith is news to you, then one must ask what you were seeing when you read the Bible in the past.

On the contrary, since the printing press was first invented and made available and a little prior , people who would not ordinarily have had access to the bible can now read it in any language including in some cases the original languages ( for the scholars ). Furthermore, there has been an explosion of people studying the bible with a wide range of tools and material which are readily available over the Internet. They can now carefully dissect its 'truths' and subject them to impartial analysis and verification based on reason, logical and the probable.

It is this trend that has led to the opening of a can of worms about the truth of Christianity and its hidden secrets. Also, the youth are voraciously consuming books and the bible to see if the things contained therein are true, and when things do not add up , they ask questions. Instead of the pastors to answer these questions seeing that they possess the holy spirit, they berate these young ones and discourage their 'walk of faith' . Furthermore they also observe the gross hypocrisy in their homes, in churches and elsewhere , of Christians behaving badly ( most times).

What do you expect ? Of course an efflux of enlightened people to the path of truth.

3 Likes

Re: Why Are People Leaving Christianity In Huge Numbers by Nobody: 6:06pm On Jan 08, 2019
frosbel2:
All over YouTube , in blogs ( including African blogs ) , in citadels of learning , in churches and families , there is a noticeable movement , a sort of religious tremor that has shifted peoples minds from faith and fear to reason and courage. Let’s call it the modern age of reason and logic.

People are becoming more inquisitive about their faith and are appalled by the crookery and deceitfullness of church leaders. The cruelty of Christians to their own and to others has not gone unnoticed and many of us can now see the wood from the trees.

Christianity has not cured evil or saved man , in fact it has often times contributed to man’s pain. Many pray to Jesus and he does not answer , many hold onto the promises of Jesus but he does not fulfil them. Many call to Jesus but it appears he cannot hear them.

Jesus has been unable to save the marrriages of his followers ( same rate of divorce as the ‘unbeliever’ ) . Jesus has not returned hundred fold of lands ,cars , houses , brothers and sisters to all those who forsook all for him.

Many of Jesus followers are in mental institutions hearing voices but he does not heal them. Many of his followers beat themselves because of guilt and sin but Jesus does not deliver. How can he deliver when his adherents commit the most sins ?

Are your surprised why people are leaving Christianity ? Why did you leave Christianity ? Do you see yourself remaining a Christian in 2019?
This is old news to be honest. Christianity as a religion has been on a steady decline in terms of prominence since the start of the 21st century. The god of the bible supposedly created the universe and everything within it. Yet we can easily test a great many biblical claims about reality and see that the bible is factually incorrect. The origin of this planet and the sun and stars and plants and animals and people are all radically different from the bible's erroneous claims. Rain and thunder and earthquakes and disease and floods and astronomical events are all mistakenly described in the bible. God is said to be a creator, yet there is no good reason to believe that any creator is necessary. Such a shame that lots of people are going to die without ever waking up from this delusion.

1 Like

Re: Why Are People Leaving Christianity In Huge Numbers by Nobody: 6:12pm On Jan 08, 2019
post=74555861:
Silence is the best answer........
Silence is the best answer when your brain cells are not sufficient enough to produce something sensible. Why not counter the OP's argument instead of getting triggered like a toddler? Are you this emotional lol?
[img]https://media1./images/90fab266b90e9e13267f5174ecc002da/tenor.gif[/img]

2 Likes

Re: Why Are People Leaving Christianity In Huge Numbers by raphieMontella: 6:22pm On Jan 08, 2019
Dantedasz:
1.The internet has made research materials open to all. You don't need to visit a library to get access to knowledge like in the past.
2. As more people access the internet and read things that were once hidden,they will continue to ask questions about religion. As they access the internet, people will begin to think and critique religion and expose religion for the astounding rubbish it truly is.
3. Religions are being abandoned by their adherents like rats abandoning a sinking ship Personally I feel that religion will disappear and die a natural death over the next 100 years. The religionists know this because the writing is on the wall, although many of them are still in denial.
4.Religion is tottering on its last feet like a punch drunk boxer. It is only a matter of time. grin

Oga,, in the next 100 Years...religion will still be here..
Re: Why Are People Leaving Christianity In Huge Numbers by Nobody: 6:36pm On Jan 08, 2019
XxSabrinaxX:

This is old news to be honest. Christianity as a religion has been on a steady decline in terms of prominence since the start of the 21st century. The god of the bible supposedly created the universe and everything within it. Yet we can easily test a great many biblical claims about reality and see that the bible is factually incorrect. The origin of this planet and the sun and stars and plants and animals and people are all radically different from the bible's erroneous claims. Rain and thunder and earthquakes and disease and floods and astronomical events are all mistakenly described in the bible. God is said to be a creator, yet there is no good reason to believe that any creator is necessary. Such a shame that lots of people are going to die without ever waking up from this delusion.

I think the bible to a certain extent has not portrayed God truthfully - there is just too much contradiction all over. But I do believe in God, not sure what his name is though smiley

1 Like

Re: Why Are People Leaving Christianity In Huge Numbers by Nobody: 6:40pm On Jan 08, 2019
Cause why not?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Are People Leaving Christianity In Huge Numbers by Ihedinobi3: 6:41pm On Jan 08, 2019
frosbel2:

On the contrary, since the printing press was first invented and made available and a little prior , people who would not ordinarily have had access to the bible can now read it in any language including in some cases the original languages ( for the scholars ). Furthermore, there has been an explosion of people studying the bible with a wide range of tools and material which are readily available over the Internet. They can now carefully dissect its 'truths' and subject them to impartial analysis and verification based on reason, logical and the probable.

It is this trend that has led to the opening of a can of worms about the truth of Christianity and its hidden secrets. Also, the youth are voraciously consuming books and the bible to see if the things contained therein are true, and when things do not add up , they ask questions. Instead of the pastors to answer these questions seeing that they possess the holy spirit, they berate these young ones and discourage their 'walk of faith' . Furthermore they also observe the gross hypocrisy in their homes, in churches and elsewhere , of Christians behaving badly ( most times).

What do you expect ? Of course an efflux of enlightened people to the path of truth.

Contrary to what, frosbel? Are you claiming it was only in the middle ages that people began to desert Christianity? That would be incredibly hilarious. It would also expose a willful ignorance on your part that is typical of apostates intent on making their own truth no matter how much it clashes with reality.

There has never been a time throughout human history when people did not apostatise from faith in God through Jesus Christ whether before the Cross or after the Cross. All sorts of people have fallen away when the challenges of following Christ proved too much for them. And, as I said, in John chapter six, the Scripture preserved for all eternity the testimony that even when the Lord Jesus Christ walked the earth in the flesh, people who once listened to Him and saw His Miracles and ate miraculous food still got offended at the cost of following Christ and left Him. Only the twelve stood true at that point.

In the epistles, John testified to the fact that people leave the Faith. So did Paul and Peter and Jude. Apostasy is no news to Christianity. In fact, Paul prophesied (as Ezekiel, I believe, and Daniel were also given to much earlier) that just before the Return of the Lord Jesus, during the Tribulation (about a decade from now perhaps), a full third of all believers still alive will apostatise from the Faith and even join in persecuting and murdering their former fellow soldiers.

Like I said, there is nothing new in your "insight". In fact, it only proves how shallow your previous dedication to the Bible was.
Re: Why Are People Leaving Christianity In Huge Numbers by Nobody: 6:42pm On Jan 08, 2019
Tell me why not bro?

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Why Are People Leaving Christianity In Huge Numbers by Nobody: 6:47pm On Jan 08, 2019
^^^^^^

Precisely.

Who would believe that the GOSPEL is supposed to the absolute TRUTH, yet it took JESUS over 2000 years after his death to reveal this TRUTH to the Sub Saharan African man , amongst many other exotic tribes worldwide. Why is that ? Surely if this was the absolute TRUTH , the revelation should have come sooner rather than later, seeing that the destiny of every man and woman depended on it for true salvation.

Instead, what we experienced , to further buttress your points , was a bunch of savages come from Europe to impose this pagan religion on Africans , to pacify him and steal his resources.

Just look at how many people defend this foreign religion on this forum, you would think they invented the religion or saw Jesus personally.

5 Likes

Re: Why Are People Leaving Christianity In Huge Numbers by Nobody: 7:02pm On Jan 08, 2019
When christianity was is jerusalem, it was LOVE.
When Christianity was in Rome, it became a RELIGION.
When Christianity cane to Europe, it became POLITICS.
Finally when Christianity Got Forced it African, it became a BUSINESS.

Now let all the 'christians' with Knowledge Face me with facts.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Are People Leaving Christianity In Huge Numbers by Originakalokalo(m): 7:02pm On Jan 08, 2019
Sexual perverts, drunkards, theives, rogues, liars, wizards, witches,

fornicators, adulterers and idolaters are the ones condemning Christianity and God.

When the world was saner, these set of people are sober and they seek God in genuine remorse and repentance.

Now, their voices are loudest in condemning God and his words.

All these will only hasten the judgement of the almighty. The Cup of the world is full.

(John 3 )
------------
17 For God sent not his Son into the world to condemn the world; but that the world through him might be saved.

18 He that believeth on him is not condemned: but he that believeth not is condemned already, because he hath not believed in the name of the only begotten Son of God.

Repent and be converted .
Re: Why Are People Leaving Christianity In Huge Numbers by Nobody: 7:09pm On Jan 08, 2019
Originakalokalo:

Sexual perverts, drunkards, theives, rogues, liars, wizards, witches,

fornicators, adulterers and idolaters are the ones condemning Christianity and God.

When the world was saner, these set of people are sober and they seek God in genuine remorse and repentance.

Now, there voices are loudest in condemning God and his words.

All these will only hasten the judgement of the almighty. The Cup of the world is full.

(John 3 )
------------
17 For God sent not his Son into the world to condemn the world; but that the world through him might be saved.

18 He that believeth on him is not condemned: but he that believeth not is condemned already, because he hath not believed in the name of the only begotten Son of God.

Repent and be converted .

Sexual perverts - Priests, Pastors and Members - Fact !!
drunkards - Priests and other Christians - Fact !!
theives & rogues - Pastors and Men of God - Tithe and first fruits scamming. Many Born Again Christians are also serial fraudsters and rogues
liars - Starting from the new testament which is mostly fraud and then all the liars in Christendom called apologists ( more like truth twisters )
wizards, witches, - Check again - they are all in your church

6 Likes

Re: Why Are People Leaving Christianity In Huge Numbers by Originakalokalo(m): 7:40pm On Jan 08, 2019
frosbel2:

Sexual perverts - Priests, Pastors and Members - Fact !!
drunkards - Priests and other Christians - Fact !!
theives & rogues - Pastors and Men of God - Tithe and first fruits scamming. Many Born Again Christians are also serial fraudsters and rogues
liars - Starting from the new testament which is mostly fraud and then all the liars in Christendom called apologists ( more like truth twisters )
wizards, witches, - Check again - they are all in your church

When a sinner condemns the almighty and his holiness,

He hastens his destruction.
Re: Why Are People Leaving Christianity In Huge Numbers by Nobody: 7:43pm On Jan 08, 2019
Originakalokalo:

When a sinner condemns the almighty and his holiness,

He hastens his destruction.

Who is the almighty and his holiness ? I hope you don't mean your pastors ?
Re: Why Are People Leaving Christianity In Huge Numbers by Nobody: 7:56pm On Jan 08, 2019
frosbel2:

Don't waste your time with him. Honestly. You'll end up losing brain cells.
Re: Why Are People Leaving Christianity In Huge Numbers by Originakalokalo(m): 8:21pm On Jan 08, 2019
frosbel2:

The holiness of God is terrible....

It is the nature of God that doesn't tolerate nonsense...

Most times, his nature of mercy prevails...

But his holiness is dreadful...

If you, as a sinner, attacks the Holiness of God,

You are insulting his purity with your filth.

..and Death comes faster.....

He owns that breath in your nostril...

It is by his mercies than you still breathe .
Re: Why Are People Leaving Christianity In Huge Numbers by Nobody: 8:23pm On Jan 08, 2019
Originakalokalo:

The holiness of God is terrible....

It is the nature of God that doesn't tolerate nonsense...

Most times, his nature of mercy prevails...

But his holiness is dreadful...

If you, as a sinner, attacks the Holiness of God,

You are insulting his purity with your filth.

..and Death comes faster.....

He owns that breath in your nostril...

It is by his mercies than you still breathe .

My friend scram with that trash you just wrote up there. MAN is not GOD.

You can threaten your newbies with this religious nonsense ,but not a bible scholar like me smiley
Re: Why Are People Leaving Christianity In Huge Numbers by Nobody: 8:23pm On Jan 08, 2019
XxSabrinaxX:

Don't waste your time with him. Honestly. You'll end up losing brain cells.

Trying to rub sense into his bible head - smiley

1 Like

Re: Why Are People Leaving Christianity In Huge Numbers by malvisguy212: 8:44pm On Jan 08, 2019
frosbel2:

What is faith ?

"Now faith is the substance of things hoped for, the evidence of things not seen " - Hebrews 11:1

Literally , this means faith is equal to walking BLINDLY and HOPING that your belief is right . No evidence , just some book written by an anonymous author 2000 years ago - a book that was withheld from your ancestors for over a 1000 years - so much for Love.
so, you have explaine the meaning of faith ?:
Re: Why Are People Leaving Christianity In Huge Numbers by Originakalokalo(m): 8:47pm On Jan 08, 2019
frosbel2:

My friend scram with that trash you just wrote up there. MAN is not GOD.

You can threaten your newbies with this religious nonsense ,but not a bible scholar like me smiley

You are a Bible scholar?

Do you have the slightest idea of how TERRIBLE God's holiness can be?

...let me help you with one account. I will summarise.

David was dressed, dancing and singing as they transport the ark of covenant to Jerusalem.

The ark is constructed just like God's throne in heaven (biblical). So, it signifies God's presence....his holiness.

30, 000 singers were singing and dancing.... and the ark fell from the cart that was carrying it.

God, stroke the guy who tried to prevent it from falling... He died. 30000 singers could not bribe God and his holiness.

That's how dreadful and terrible his presence can be.

The philistine had returned the ark on a cart. Nothing had happened to them.

But Israelites, who were levites, knew the law... That the ark should be carried on the shoulder and not on a cart.

Frosbel, you in particular are going to put yourself in trouble.

You know God, yet you are playing with fire.

I pity you.

Did you say you know the bible?

I don't think so.

1 Like

Re: Why Are People Leaving Christianity In Huge Numbers by Nobody: 8:58pm On Jan 08, 2019
Originakalokalo:

You are a Bible scholar?

Do you have the slightest idea of how TERRIBLE God's holiness can be?

...let me help you with one account. I will summarise.

David was dressed, dancing and singing as they transport the ark of covenant to Jerusalem.

The ark is constructed just like God's throne in heaven (biblical). So, it signifies God's presence....his holiness.

30, 000 singers were singing and dancing.... and the ark fell from the cart that was carrying it.

God, stroke the guy who tried to prevent it from falling... He died. 30000 singers could not bride his presence.

That's how dreadful and terrible his presence can be.

The philistine had returned the ark on a cart. Nothing had happened to them.

But Israelites, who were levites, knew the law... That the ark should be carried on the shoulder and not on a cart.

Frosbel, you in particular are going to put yourself in trouble.

You know God, yet you are playing with fire.

I pity you.

Did you say you know the bible?

I don't think so.

Dead on arrival

Your religion can only be relevant by the sort of bullsh1t threats you just made up there. Don't waste your time , it means absolutely ZILCH to me.

cheesy
Re: Why Are People Leaving Christianity In Huge Numbers by malvisguy212: 8:58pm On Jan 08, 2019
OpenYourEyes1:

You kids are too brainwashed.
The gospel of Jesus Christ is going nowhere until the word of God is fulfilled. Atheism has been with us for thousands of years yet it is still not the dominant belief . It is for shallow minded people.

Christians will eventually suffer persecution- this is sure. Many will abandon God for new age religion. . They will be transformed by their chosen satanic system. The word of God will definitely be banned. Before they realized the truth It will be too late. They will run up and down seeking for God's Word but won't find it.

You little minded folks have no idea what is coming.
Your obsession with Christianity is suspicious.

bless you bro. The Bible indicates that
there will be a great apostasy during the end times. The “great apostasy” is mentioned in 2 Thessalonians 2:3.The KJV calls it the “falling away.

In 2 Thessalonians 2:3, Paul makes it clear that the day of the Lord, a time of worldwide judgment (Isaiah 13:6; Obadiah 1:15), will not transpire until two things happen. First, the falling away, or great apostasy, must occur.Second, the “man of lawlessness”must be revealed, he who is called the “son of perdition."

1 Like

Re: Why Are People Leaving Christianity In Huge Numbers by Nobody: 9:03pm On Jan 08, 2019
Ihedinobi3:

Contrary to what, frosbel? Are you claiming it was only in the middle ages that people began to desert Christianity? That would be incredibly hilarious. It would also expose a willful ignorance on your part that is typical of apostates intent on making their own truth no matter how much it clashes with reality.

Not at all.

There has never been a time throughout human history when people did not apostatise from faith in God through Jesus Christ whether before the Cross or after the Cross. All sorts of people have fallen away when the challenges of following Christ proved too much for them. And, as I said, in John chapter six, the Scripture preserved for all eternity the testimony that even when the Lord Jesus Christ walked the earth in the flesh, people who once listened to Him and saw His Miracles and ate miraculous food still got offended at the cost of following Christ and left Him. Only the twelve stood true at that point.

The gospel of John has been known to be a bogus fabricated book written by an anti-Semite - nothing to do with Christ.

Watch if you are interested ;

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AJMd5UiTeys

In the epistles, John testified to the fact that people leave the Faith. So did Paul and Peter and Jude. Apostasy is no news to Christianity. In fact, Paul prophesied (as Ezekiel, I believe, and Daniel were also given to much earlier) that just before the Return of the Lord Jesus, during the Tribulation (about a decade from now perhaps), a full third of all believers still alive will apostatise from the Faith and even join in persecuting and murdering their former fellow soldiers.

Apostasy is no news to Christianity indeed and it is also not news to Islam, Hinduism, Sikhism, Buddhism etc etc. So what's your point ?

Like I said, there is nothing new in your "insight". In fact, it only proves how shallow your previous dedication to the Bible was.

I can educate you on the Bible in English, Greek and Hebrew including it's history - you are a novice.

2 Likes

Re: Why Are People Leaving Christianity In Huge Numbers by Nobody: 9:04pm On Jan 08, 2019
malvisguy212:
bless you bro. The Bible indicates that
there will be a great apostasy during the end times. The “great apostasy” is mentioned in 2 Thessalonians 2:3.The KJV calls it the “falling away.

In 2 Thessalonians 2:3, Paul makes it clear that the day of the Lord, a time of worldwide judgment (Isaiah 13:6; Obadiah 1:15), will not transpire until two things happen. First, the falling away, or great apostasy, must occur.Second, the “man of lawlessness”must be revealed, he who is called the “son of perdition."

2000 years ago and we are still here - grin grin
Re: Why Are People Leaving Christianity In Huge Numbers by Originakalokalo(m): 9:15pm On Jan 08, 2019
frosbel2:

Dead on arrival

Your religion can only be relevant by the sort of bullsh1t threats you just made up there. Don't waste your time , it means absolutely ZILCH to me.

cheesy

OK.
Re: Why Are People Leaving Christianity In Huge Numbers by malvisguy212: 9:21pm On Jan 08, 2019
frosbel2:

yes, 2000 years and we are still here. so what your point ? the parables spoken by Jesus is very understandable.
Re: Why Are People Leaving Christianity In Huge Numbers by Ihedinobi3: 9:25pm On Jan 08, 2019
frosbel2:

Not at all.
What? What is "not at all"?

frosbel2:
The gospel of John has been known to be a bogus fabricated book written by an anti-Semite - nothing to do with Christ.

Watch if you are interested ;

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AJMd5UiTeys
You guessed right, I am not. I know quite a bit about these "conspiracy theories". They are fishwives' tales.

If you dismiss John's Gospel, do you also dismiss his epistle, Paul's, Peter's, Jude's? But, of course, you do. The Bible is a lie, according to you who incidentally believe that there are no lies, only different truths. Talk about contradiction.

frosbel2:
Apostasy is no news to Christianity indeed and it is also not news to Islam, Hinduism, Sikhism, Buddhism etc etc. So what's your point ?
But that is what I have essentially been asking you, frosbel. What is your point when you make so much of apostasy from Christianity? What's so special about it that you need to make a thread about it?

frosbel2:
I can educate you on the Bible in English, Greek and Hebrew including it's history - you are a novice.

I am quite sure that you know practically nothing about what the Bible says, frosbel.

1 Like

Re: Why Are People Leaving Christianity In Huge Numbers by Originakalokalo(m): 9:32pm On Jan 08, 2019
frosbel2:

Jesus gave a hint of a delay in his coming...

He asked... "if the son of man shall come, shall he find faith? "

Faith was heavy and everywhere shortly after Jesus ascension to heaven.

Even at The time of Paul and other apostles.... And early church...

Jesus couldn't have been referring to their time when he asked the question. .."will I find faith? "

He said....the gospel shall be preached everywhere all over the world... AS A WITNESS TO EVERYONE.....

AND THE END SHALL COME.

JESUS IS COMING SOON.
Re: Why Are People Leaving Christianity In Huge Numbers by Nobody: 9:37pm On Jan 08, 2019
Originakalokalo:

Jesus gave a hint of a delay in his coming...

He asked... "if the son of man shall come, shall he find faith? "

Faith was heavy and everywhere shortly after Jesus ascension to heaven.

Even at The time of Paul and other apostles.... And early church...

Jesus couldn't have been referring to their time when he asked the question. .."will I find faith? "

He said....the gospel shall be preached everywhere all over the world... AS A WITNESS TO EVERYONE.....

AND THE END SHALL COME.

JESUS IS COMING SOON.

JESUS LIED

Matthew 16:28

I tell you the truth, some who are standing here will not taste death before they see the Son of Man coming in his kingdom.

Mark 9:1

And he said to them, "I tell you the truth, some who are standing here will not taste death before they see the kingdom of God come with power.

Luke 9:27

I tell you the truth, some who are standing here will not taste death before they see the kingdom of God

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Are People Leaving Christianity In Huge Numbers by Nobody: 10:19pm On Jan 08, 2019
I stopped believing Christianity after I noticed lot of glaring lies in the Bible.

Starting from how the earth and everything therein were created in 6days.

1 Like

Re: Why Are People Leaving Christianity In Huge Numbers by Originakalokalo(m): 10:28pm On Jan 08, 2019
frosbel2:

JESUS LIED

Matthew 16:28

I tell you the truth, some who are standing here will not taste death before they see the Son of Man coming in his kingdom.

Mark 9:1

And he said to them, "I tell you the truth, some who are standing here will not taste death before they see the kingdom of God come with power.

Luke 9:27

I tell you the truth, some who are standing here will not taste death before they see the kingdom of God

The kingdom of God is righteousness, peace, and joy in the Holy Ghost..

Jesus said... The kingdom of God is IN YOU.

The Prophecy came to pass at the day of Pentecost... at the release of the Spirit of God on men...

That's is the beginning of the kingdom of God, the beginning is the presence of the HOLY SPIRIT IN MEN....

It came with Fire like a tongue... They were alive and saw the kingdom of God.

The Everlasting Father would not have lied....

Men would rather misinterpret his words... I would rather agree to the fact that his words were misinterpreted than agree that The alpha and Omega lied.

You just called The Mighty God a liar..

I hope you are prepared for the consequences.
Re: Why Are People Leaving Christianity In Huge Numbers by Originakalokalo(m): 10:30pm On Jan 08, 2019
nwabekeyi:
I stopped believing Christianity after I noticed lot of glaring lies in the Bible.

Starting from how the earth and everything therein were created in 6days.

Good for you.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Catholic Priest Impregnates Reverend Sister, Then This Happens / An Atheist On Judgment Day / ⚫⚫God Forgives Sins We Will Ever Do Throughout The Believers Eternity

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 90
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.