Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,409 members, 7,920,555 topics. Date: Wednesday, 14 August 2024 at 09:19 AM

Baba Stepped Back. 2019, Tinubu Vs Atiku. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Baba Stepped Back. 2019, Tinubu Vs Atiku. (1166 Views)

2019: Tinubu Declines To Lead Buhari’s National Campaign / 2019: Tinubu Adamant About Decision On Ambode / 2019: Tinubu Hails Osinbajo As Lagos APC Adopts Direct Primaries (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Baba Stepped Back. 2019, Tinubu Vs Atiku. by ImperialYoruba: 6:39am On Jan 08, 2019
APC does not want to leave anything to risk. President has excused himself from campaign leadership.

Now... 2019 is really between Tinubu and Atiku.

This is Atiku's opportunity to attack Tinubu of corruption and show they are both in same boat as thieves. grin

Lets see how Tinubu will respond.
Re: Baba Stepped Back. 2019, Tinubu Vs Atiku. by helinues: 6:41am On Jan 08, 2019
Lol
Re: Baba Stepped Back. 2019, Tinubu Vs Atiku. by Topmaike007(m): 6:45am On Jan 08, 2019
Una don come again, at least We saw Tinubu achievement in Lagos and we are still seeing it compare to what Atiku and his party did..

1 Like

Re: Baba Stepped Back. 2019, Tinubu Vs Atiku. by orion7: 6:50am On Jan 08, 2019
buhari should cone back.

odinary campaigns he is running. yet he allowed Mr kyari and daura to hijack his govt

buhari us useless. selling him will be hard

2 Likes

Re: Baba Stepped Back. 2019, Tinubu Vs Atiku. by Moyinoluwa35(f): 7:02am On Jan 08, 2019
You graduated Since 1999 -2015 but could not get a job because you don't know any PDP Stakeholder to give you one. President Buhari within one year in office employed you under N-POWER, he gave you IPad phone with monthly subscription of about 750MB, he is Paying you #30,000 every month even when you don't go to work. Now you are using the same phone and free Subscription to cook lies against your employer (PMB) on Social Media. I am neither preaching nor begging you to Stop, but I want you to examine yourself and know if you voted for President Buhari in 2015, Vote where you like, the option is yours. Next Level Is The Answer!!!!!!!!!!

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Baba Stepped Back. 2019, Tinubu Vs Atiku. by Nobody: 7:28am On Jan 08, 2019
Moyinoluwa35:
You graduated Since 1999 -2015 but could not get a
job because you don't know any PDP Stakeholder
to give you one. President Buhari within one year in
office employed you under N-POWER, he gave you
IPad phone with monthly subscription of about
750MB, he is Paying you #30,000 every month
even when you don't go to work. Now you are using
the same phone and free Subscription to cook lies
against your employer (PMB) on Social Media.
I am neither preaching nor begging you to Stop, but
I want you to examine yourself and know if you
voted for President Buhari in 2015, Vote where you
like, the option is yours.
Next Level Is The Answer!!!!!!!!!!

How maany people have jobs from the Npower project.

It will be interesting to know the projects

3 Likes

Re: Baba Stepped Back. 2019, Tinubu Vs Atiku. by hisgrace090: 7:38am On Jan 08, 2019
Without buhari participating the debate will be cancelled period.
Re: Baba Stepped Back. 2019, Tinubu Vs Atiku. by asfrank(m): 7:43am On Jan 08, 2019
PDP always made a mountain out of a mud hill... Tinubu handling of campaign activities does not mean PMB will not attend campaigns himself. I don't know why some people choose not to use their brains for once...

1 Like

Re: Baba Stepped Back. 2019, Tinubu Vs Atiku. by Rigel95(m): 8:35am On Jan 08, 2019
Moyinoluwa35:
Their own children get jobs in NNPC, DPR,Chevron etc and. they give you 30k job to kill yourself on top. Bros get sense in Jesus Name.

6 Likes

Re: Baba Stepped Back. 2019, Tinubu Vs Atiku. by adekolaelect(m): 10:42am On Jan 08, 2019
Rigel95:

Their own children get jobs in NNPC, DPR,Chevron etc and. they give you 30k job to kill yourself on top. Bros get sense in Jesus Name.
. May sense fall on you too how much k did PDP gave ordinary Nigerians when they were in power ??Did pdp gave chevron and Nnpc job to ordinary niagerians can anybody get n_power without knowing politicians ??am not saying Buhari is the best but at least you might be paid to do so but apply your sense if it is an application to you or use it if it is giving to you with head by God .

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Baba Stepped Back. 2019, Tinubu Vs Atiku. by SalamRushdie: 10:55am On Jan 08, 2019
You don't have any sense .. A senile dullard is dodging the campaign trail and you are here saying something else instead of condemning it

2 Likes

Re: Baba Stepped Back. 2019, Tinubu Vs Atiku. by orisa37: 11:19am On Jan 08, 2019
It's an Insult to Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Baba Stepped Back. 2019, Tinubu Vs Atiku. by Rigel95(m): 11:23am On Jan 08, 2019
adekolaelect:
. May sense fall on you too how much k did PDP gave ordinary Nigerians when they were in power ??Did pdp gave chevron and Nnpc job to ordinary niagerians can anybody get n_power without knowing politicians ??am not saying Buhari is the best but at least you might be paid to do so but apply your sense if it is an application to you or use it if it is giving to you with head by God .
I would have pointed to you how 30k/month is an insult to your age and education attainments, but I will shut up now since with your disjointed incoherent and crass abuse of grammar, you have proven that 30k/month is what you're worth...probably less sef as I think of it again.

1 Like

Re: Baba Stepped Back. 2019, Tinubu Vs Atiku. by adekolaelect(m): 2:10pm On Jan 08, 2019
Rigel95:

I would have pointed to you how 30k/month is an insult to your age and education attainments, but I will shut up now since with your disjointed incoherent and crass abuse of grammar, you have proven that 30k/month is what you're worth...probably less sef as I think of it again.
OK wise and professor of Grammar .the day a crazy person knows who he his!!!! Is the day of his or her freedom ..you leave the massages but attacked the messenger . Wise your head is there .
Re: Baba Stepped Back. 2019, Tinubu Vs Atiku. by meccuno: 3:59pm On Jan 08, 2019
Slave versus Master. grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Baba Stepped Back. 2019, Tinubu Vs Atiku. by ImperialYoruba: 6:18pm On Jan 08, 2019
Moyinoluwa35:

Thank you jare!
Very beautiful girl... kiss

1 Like

Re: Baba Stepped Back. 2019, Tinubu Vs Atiku. by ImperialYoruba: 6:22pm On Jan 08, 2019
SalamRushdie:
You don't have any sense .. A senile dullard is dodging the campaign trail and you are here saying something else instead of condemning it

Debate is not a requirement in INEC statutes. There is no ACT legalizing debate. Its a choice, period!
You can participate or choose not to.

If you want it to be mandatory, your Saraki and Ekweremadu is still on seat, tell them to bring it up and pass as law.

Stop disturbing our ears with irrelevant nonsense. grin
Re: Baba Stepped Back. 2019, Tinubu Vs Atiku. by SalamRushdie: 6:25pm On Jan 08, 2019
ImperialYoruba:

Debate is not a requirement in INEC statutes. There is no ACT legalizing debate. Its a choice, period!
You can participate or choose not to.

If you want it to be mandatory, your Saraki and Ekweremadu is still on seat, tell them to bring it up and pass as law.

Stop disturbing our ears with irrelevant nonsense. grin

see Wetin corruption don do you weyrey grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: Baba Stepped Back. 2019, Tinubu Vs Atiku. by 989900: 6:51pm On Jan 08, 2019
Rigel95:

[s]I would have pointed to you how 30k/month is an insult to your age and education attainments, but I will shut up now since with your disjointed incoherent and crass abuse of grammar, you have proven that 30k/month is what you're worth...probably less sef as I think of it again[/s].
Re: Baba Stepped Back. 2019, Tinubu Vs Atiku. by ImperialYoruba: 7:16pm On Jan 10, 2019
SalamRushdie:

see Wetin corruption don do you weyrey grin cheesy

Yeye like you.

Did you hear what happened?

If you leave one naira on a table, with Buhari in the room...When you return one naira will be on table.

If you leave one naira on table, with Atiku in the room.....When you return table is empty but one naira is in Atiku pocket.

grin grin

(1) (Reply)

How Did Lagos Fall Under Control Of A Drug Baron And Motor Park Tout? / Watch Video : Atiku, Saraki, Fayose In Dance Competition At Ekiti Campaign Rally / Nigeria Decides: APC Elders, Hundreds Of Supports Defect To PDP, Give Reasons

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.