Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,198,779 members, 7,969,309 topics. Date: Tuesday, 08 October 2024 at 03:30 AM

Tinubu Takes Full Charge Of My Campaign –buhari - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu Takes Full Charge Of My Campaign –buhari (227 Views)

#EndSARS Campaign: Buhari Appeals For Calm, Promises Reform / Akeeb Semiu: Why I Wore Traditional ‘Fetish Armour’ In My Campaign Poster / Gariki Pedestrian Bridge Snap: Contractor Takes Full Responsibility, Apologizes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Tinubu Takes Full Charge Of My Campaign –buhari by Nigeriapen1: 7:10am On Jan 08, 2019
News By Nigeriapen.com.ng

President Muhammadu Buhari has declared that former Lagos State governor and national leader of the All Progressives Congress (APC), Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu will take full charge of his presidential campaign ahead of the February 16 election. The President stated this while inaugurating the 2019 APC Presidential Campaign Council in Abuja yesterday.

Tinubu is the co-chairman of the Presidential Campaign Council (PCC).

Speaking at the brief ceremony, President Buhari said although he will be deeply involved in the campaigns traversing all parts of Nigeria, he would not allow governance issues to suffer during the period. According to him, Tinubu is expected to be on a 24-hour vigil to ensure that the campaign leads himself and the party to victory.

He said: “Even though we have only 40 days, this campaign is going to task us all, because we intend to touch all corners of our great and vast country.

But I must also add that, though we will all be deeply involved, I would like to assure the nation that I will do my part without making governance or my work suffer. “Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu, my co-chairman, will be fully in charge, and is going to be on 24-hour vigil. “I, therefore, urge all of us in the leadership of this campaign, in the field operations on the campaign trail and in the secretariat to consult with Asiwaju whenever guidance is needed,” Buhari noted. The President stressed that the operational buck of this campaign stops at the table of the APC national leader. He told members of the APC at the event that his campaign and that of the party would be anchored on the performance of the government in the last four years.

Read More Below.........

News Source
: https://nigeriapen.com.ng/tinubu-takes-full-charge-of-my-campaign-buhari/

Lalasticlala

(1) (Reply)

Press Statement( Ogboru Is An Artful Dodger Who Has Nothing To Offer Deltans – P / Bayelsa Posts N13.6bn IGR, Vows To Intensify Efforts To Improve Revenue In 2019 / We Will Not Forget Our Military Heroes, Vp Osinbajo Says...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.