Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,178,471 members, 7,904,762 topics. Date: Monday, 29 July 2024 at 06:55 PM

Is Luzoma.com Really The Worst Website On Nairaland - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Is Luzoma.com Really The Worst Website On Nairaland (1171 Views)

The Worst Website Of 2011? / Worst Website You've Ever Seen! / Worst Website In Nigeria, Found? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is Luzoma.com Really The Worst Website On Nairaland by ogzille(m): 2:55pm On Aug 10, 2010
Have been going through posts and websites posted on nairaland and it seems www.luzoma.com seems to be the one with maximum publicity and at the same time the most poorly designed webmasters site on nairaland.

I am thinking (if the website owner will agree), the website owner should go through the plethora of web design resources available on nairaland.

If you can find web design tutorial links kindly post here for him.
Re: Is Luzoma.com Really The Worst Website On Nairaland by OmniPotens(m): 3:26pm On Aug 10, 2010
You people will not kill me on NL oooooooooooooooo
Re: Is Luzoma.com Really The Worst Website On Nairaland by Nobody: 3:59pm On Aug 10, 2010
interesting. . . .this is an attempt to increase the traffick of the site outta curiosity?
Re: Is Luzoma.com Really The Worst Website On Nairaland by mcfranc(m): 4:06pm On Aug 10, 2010
The guy and his site is becoming very popular! That is another traffic trick ooo. Just become controversial and traffic will start pumping in. Simple grin
Re: Is Luzoma.com Really The Worst Website On Nairaland by Jencejyde(m): 4:42pm On Aug 10, 2010
Wow! i can understand MCNS or MCP but CONSULTANT.?@##? Even with small Java, C++, Linux, Html CSS, PHP, MCSA, MCP, ITIL and CCNA plus some other ajasa plus first degree, i still cant qualify to use the word CONSULTANT, Hmmmmm, let me just keep quiet. I wont even talk about the design, i'll just watch as this one unfolds
Re: Is Luzoma.com Really The Worst Website On Nairaland by gozzilla(m): 4:48pm On Aug 10, 2010
*dhtml:

interesting. . . .this is an attempt to increase the traffick of the site outta curiosity?

So una sabi unaself?
Re: Is Luzoma.com Really The Worst Website On Nairaland by quadrillio(m): 4:57pm On Aug 10, 2010
lwkmd
Re: Is Luzoma.com Really The Worst Website On Nairaland by ogzille(m): 6:57pm On Aug 10, 2010
we love you, thats why i want you to leaRN

wE DONT WANNA PULL U DOWN and we have nothing to lose if you become popular

Please follow the following tips outlined below:

1. follow up any web design tutorial that will be posted for you here, cos u need it.

2. promise to redesign your sites before you start marketing

3. you should know when aggressive marketing becomes annoying.

4. you should think about your comments before making them

5. as a webmaster, u should respect fellow webmasters

cheers
Re: Is Luzoma.com Really The Worst Website On Nairaland by ogzille(m): 7:10pm On Aug 10, 2010
It seems you are not a fast learner. refer to lesson 5 in my previous post.

About learning from you, ***hisses***, i dont hav a prob with you, i just pity your students.

takia and make sure u master lesson 5, its important for subsequent classes.
Re: Is Luzoma.com Really The Worst Website On Nairaland by ogzille(m): 7:26pm On Aug 10, 2010
thanks goodness, at least you are learning, but i think you are still having some problems with the word RESPECT.

i know that teaching students can be difficult atimes, maybe i need some classes on education so i can handle this student better.

or is it that our student(luzoma) cannot learn

suggestions needed on ow to handle difficult web students

NB: anything that will make u learn is worthwhile. you are important, i still hav hope u will learn. still have some more lectures for you. cool
Re: Is Luzoma.com Really The Worst Website On Nairaland by bug24(m): 7:36pm On Aug 10, 2010
But, what will you be teaching your students ? how to design a site like luzoma? spear me brov. i no go pay you pass 3k for a six month lecture, cos i know the more u teach me, the more u sef dey learn.

u shuld know when to yield, your losing this, still u no go gree say fuckup dey live for your street. HABA !!!

BESIDES, nice template u'v got on that luzoma, u just didnt take ur time to personalize it well. lol
Re: Is Luzoma.com Really The Worst Website On Nairaland by DualCore1: 8:02pm On Aug 10, 2010
Kai Bug I don forget that guy name o!!!! The company called me again to seal the deal and I asked for the guy's name. Whether na peter or so. Does peter ring any bell?
Re: Is Luzoma.com Really The Worst Website On Nairaland by ogzille(m): 8:10pm On Aug 10, 2010
pls, my student is trying to be sober and learn

No distraction!!!
Re: Is Luzoma.com Really The Worst Website On Nairaland by DualCore1: 8:17pm On Aug 10, 2010
Any babes in your class? or its just one student?
Re: Is Luzoma.com Really The Worst Website On Nairaland by bug24(m): 5:59am On Aug 11, 2010
@DC

i only know one Peter, he's an ASP man not PHP, dont know his surname though. maybe a luk at fone numbers will show if we'r talkin abt the same person here.
Re: Is Luzoma.com Really The Worst Website On Nairaland by ogzille(m): 8:23am On Aug 11, 2010
@DC , na only one student o!
Re: Is Luzoma.com Really The Worst Website On Nairaland by craziest: 11:36am On Aug 13, 2010
Luzoma:

@ogzille: the more you and d likes of dual core and omnipotence try to pull me down, the more popular you make me become, keep it up boys,

It is good for a person to be popular for good and nice things not thrash,

The last time I said Luzoma site was poorly laid after he posted something on nassarawa state university someone nearly crucified me, Luzoma might be a very good network enginner or system admin, but for web I will not give you job, your site is WACK, poor layout, yeye identation infact, go and learn the basics I can give lots of resources to start with if want , No be insult na advice

(1) (Reply)

Hostgator Sold To EIG For $225 Million / . / Ridiculous (insulting) Prices You've Been Offered For A Website

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.