Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,187,870 members, 7,933,265 topics. Date: Tuesday, 27 August 2024 at 10:50 PM

Please How Can I Write A Motivational Letter To A School Abroad - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Please How Can I Write A Motivational Letter To A School Abroad (1069 Views)

Motivational Letter / Truck Crashes Into A School Bus In Enugu, Many Pupils Dead (Graphic Photos) / Trailer Crashes Into A School In Ibadan Before Break Time (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please How Can I Write A Motivational Letter To A School Abroad by tunddy(m): 9:22am On Jan 08, 2019
I want to apply to a German school and I am asked to write a motivational letter...pls how do I go about it
Re: Please How Can I Write A Motivational Letter To A School Abroad by naijafox(m): 9:25am On Jan 08, 2019
h
Re: Please How Can I Write A Motivational Letter To A School Abroad by tunddy(m): 9:59am On Jan 08, 2019
Anyone pls
Re: Please How Can I Write A Motivational Letter To A School Abroad by bujebudanu1(m): 10:33am On Jan 08, 2019
Browse the internet and check for samples.this will give you what to write about.

Or u pay for someone's service to help you write.
Re: Please How Can I Write A Motivational Letter To A School Abroad by tunddy(m): 10:44am On Jan 08, 2019
Whose person will I pay for his service?
bujebudanu1:
Browse the internet and check for samples.this will give you what to write about.

Or u pay for someone's service to help you write.
Re: Please How Can I Write A Motivational Letter To A School Abroad by bujebudanu1(m): 11:02am On Jan 08, 2019
tunddy:
Whose person will I pay for his service?

There are people here that offers writing jobs
Or go to Twitter.
It's same way u pay people for project/CV etc
Re: Please How Can I Write A Motivational Letter To A School Abroad by tunddy(m): 11:08am On Jan 08, 2019
The problem is that how can I get anyone that does that?
bujebudanu1:

There are people here that offers writing jobs
Or go to Twitter.
It's same way u pay people for project/CV etc
Re: Please How Can I Write A Motivational Letter To A School Abroad by bujebudanu1(m): 11:12am On Jan 08, 2019
tunddy:

Can u pm me?
If u wish

I don't write but can connect u to someone
Re: Please How Can I Write A Motivational Letter To A School Abroad by tunddy(m): 11:18am On Jan 08, 2019
I have done that
bujebudanu1:

Can u pm me?
If u wish

I don't write but can connect u to someone
Re: Please How Can I Write A Motivational Letter To A School Abroad by bujebudanu1(m): 11:57am On Jan 08, 2019
tunddy:
I have done that

Re: Please How Can I Write A Motivational Letter To A School Abroad by earthsync(f): 12:39pm On Jan 08, 2019
Motivational letters always comes from the heart so follow your heart. You could still check for samples online then let your heart guide you

2 Likes

Re: Please How Can I Write A Motivational Letter To A School Abroad by Chriswazo(m): 12:45pm On Jan 08, 2019
tunddy:
I have done that

U want to go to school but simple sit down and write out a page information why you want to study the course, in that school and that country, u can't, that's laziness.

Please send me the money and your details, let me formulate a good one for you!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please How Can I Write A Motivational Letter To A School Abroad by HeWrites(m): 3:04pm On Jan 08, 2019
tunddy:

I can help you with that for a token

Please contact me on WhatsApp via my Signature or send me a PM. Thanks
Re: Please How Can I Write A Motivational Letter To A School Abroad by tunddy(m): 3:34pm On Jan 08, 2019
Pm me ur number I can't get that on ur signature
HeWrites:

I can help you with that for a token

Please contact me on WhatsApp via my Signature or send me a PM. Thanks
Re: Please How Can I Write A Motivational Letter To A School Abroad by tunddy(m): 3:36pm On Jan 08, 2019
So you can't help a brother to formulate a motivational letter without money
Chriswazo:

U want to go to school but simple sit down and write out a page information why you want to study the course, in that school and that country, u can't, that's laziness.

Please send me the money and your details, let me formulate a good one for you!
Re: Please How Can I Write A Motivational Letter To A School Abroad by tunddy(m): 3:38pm On Jan 08, 2019
Please where will I get the samples from
earthsync:
Motivational letters always comes from the heart so follow your heart. You could still check for samples online then let your heart guide you
Re: Please How Can I Write A Motivational Letter To A School Abroad by HeWrites(m): 4:02pm On Jan 08, 2019
tunddy:
Pm me ur number I can't get that on ur signature

Here's my no. 0.8.10874503.2
Re: Please How Can I Write A Motivational Letter To A School Abroad by Sammynelson: 8:01am On Nov 01, 2019
I need someone that can help me write a good one too
Re: Please How Can I Write A Motivational Letter To A School Abroad by DonFreshmoney(m): 11:00am On Nov 01, 2019
Sammynelson:
I need someone that can help me write a good one too

Comment with your WhatsApp number

(1) (Reply)

I Want To Register For My National ID Online But I Keep Getting This / Things I Hate About Nigeria Vs Things I Miss The Most / !

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.