Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,606 members, 7,888,949 topics. Date: Saturday, 13 July 2024 at 06:59 PM

Sowore Tells Amina Zakari To 'do The Rightng And Resign' Her INEC Appointment - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sowore Tells Amina Zakari To 'do The Rightng And Resign' Her INEC Appointment (11266 Views)

Sowore Tells FG To Pay Workers Between N100k-N250k / Osinbajo Wants To Scam You - Sowore Tells Nigerians / INEC Appointment: Senate Screens Lauretta Onochie, Others (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sowore Tells Amina Zakari To 'do The Rightng And Resign' Her INEC Appointment by Toscarel: 11:30am On Jan 08, 2019
it would be easier for hell to freeze over than the zombie followers to agree
Re: Sowore Tells Amina Zakari To 'do The Rightng And Resign' Her INEC Appointment by bambamguy: 11:30am On Jan 08, 2019
good one
Re: Sowore Tells Amina Zakari To 'do The Rightng And Resign' Her INEC Appointment by kaen1317: 11:30am On Jan 08, 2019
Desperate apc, doing everything to remain in power. They should know that power belongs to God
Re: Sowore Tells Amina Zakari To 'do The Rightng And Resign' Her INEC Appointment by Haymaykar(m): 11:38am On Jan 08, 2019
[h]Pele[/h]
Re: Sowore Tells Amina Zakari To 'do The Rightng And Resign' Her INEC Appointment by Oshin56(m): 11:40am On Jan 08, 2019
islandmoon:
what is my business with Onitsha goat sellers!!
please onitsha goat sellers I have church mind and fillings for you vote for me and you will never regret Insha Allah

1 Like

Re: Sowore Tells Amina Zakari To 'do The Rightng And Resign' Her INEC Appointment by pbells006: 11:47am On Jan 08, 2019
post=74560633:

END OF DISCUSSION.

Next...........

There had been speculations on the relationship between the President and Zakari, with the presidency issuing a statement that the duo aren't related by blood but for an inter-marriage between their families.

What happened to that paragraph or you are blind?, hypocrite Get a job and stay healthy

1 Like

Re: Sowore Tells Amina Zakari To 'do The Rightng And Resign' Her INEC Appointment by Nobody: 11:47am On Jan 08, 2019
To me Buhari has already win next year election. With his recent appointment the rigging will be massive and there's nothing Nigerian can do. If we truly want a free and fair election then we should rise up and reject this family tree appointment!!!
Re: Sowore Tells Amina Zakari To 'do The Rightng And Resign' Her INEC Appointment by SouthWestBlood(m): 11:49am On Jan 08, 2019
Aku2078:
Dear sowore, why not use this money you have been waisting to invest in me

With 3million naira, and as an Onitsha boy...I will start up a clothing business at main market and make weekly account of 40k for you...instead of spending your money unnecessarily

So you think he's looking for 40k weekly? Do a research first before displaying your ignorance to the public.

4 Likes

Re: Sowore Tells Amina Zakari To 'do The Rightng And Resign' Her INEC Appointment by SouthWestBlood(m): 11:51am On Jan 08, 2019
sureheaven:
This arrogant idiot that can't pull 1000 people at his presidential rally is also talking. cool

Who dash monkey banana and who dog mouth inside shiiit. sad

So if the woman resigns, buhari should now replace her with you, or Jennifer Douglas.

What's the attack for? He snatched your wife?

1 Like

Re: Sowore Tells Amina Zakari To 'do The Rightng And Resign' Her INEC Appointment by andyanders: 11:53am On Jan 08, 2019
Goldenventures:
If this Buhari regime has any iota of integrity left, which is highly doubtful, the lady must resign or de dismissed without delay. How can the results of a supposed free and fair election be proclaimed by a relative of the incumbent president and canditate? Who can take this joke seriously?

Is it really possible that the lady proclaims any other person winner but her Uncle Buhari? Is this a Banana Republic? Buhari is taking nigerians for fools. He may be right tho undecided

Check my signature to get the cheapest possible flights and hotels worldwide. You can save up to 75% of the costs.

What kind of integrity do APC have or their leader Buhari. I cannot understand this kind of president who see evil as nothing. Killing, corruption, and known vices of crime are nothing to a man who see himself as the only good man.

In fact, I now have seen who the actual character of Mr. President, Buhari is in nature. Had it been he was Jonnthan as APC president, he Buhari wouldn't have conceded power to Jonathan.

APC has demonstrated to Nigerians that they are a party with wicked human beings who are not interested in the lives of those they govern, rather their individual well being.
Re: Sowore Tells Amina Zakari To 'do The Rightng And Resign' Her INEC Appointment by Optional09: 11:55am On Jan 08, 2019
It’s up to Nigerians to vote in another clueless person into power or to explore the intelligence of this vibrant young man Sowore. He’s overly prepared and ready to fix the problems of this country
Re: Sowore Tells Amina Zakari To 'do The Rightng And Resign' Her INEC Appointment by BigBashiru: 12:02pm On Jan 08, 2019
Optional09:
It’s up to Nigerians to vote in another clueless person into power or to explore the intelligence of this vibrant young man Sowore. He’s overly prepared and ready to fix the problems of this country
But with Aminat there to rig what do you suggest we do?
Re: Sowore Tells Amina Zakari To 'do The Rightng And Resign' Her INEC Appointment by Optional09: 12:18pm On Jan 08, 2019
BigBashiru:

But with Aminat there to rig what do you suggest we do?
we should get as many people to vote for us even if they try to rig it’ll fail
Re: Sowore Tells Amina Zakari To 'do The Rightng And Resign' Her INEC Appointment by MondayOsunbor(m): 12:23pm On Jan 08, 2019
Imagine some ppl even support amina zakari appointment

Chai Nigeria is the poorest country in the world is not because buhari but because the large number of fools we have in this country is mind blowing
Re: Sowore Tells Amina Zakari To 'do The Rightng And Resign' Her INEC Appointment by hush15: 12:29pm On Jan 08, 2019
post=74560633:

END OF DISCUSSION.

Next...........

Oga, keep kwayet joor. Just because you be chelsea fan na d the reason why i dey take things easy with you. That on its own, am already biased not to mention the one between Buhari and Zakari.

Warn yourself well well
Re: Sowore Tells Amina Zakari To 'do The Rightng And Resign' Her INEC Appointment by princeFAD: 12:37pm On Jan 08, 2019
In a court case, whenever the integrity of a judge is questioned, the judge for the sake of honour, would withdraw himself from the case. Likewise in this case, Amina Zakari to do this collation assignment fairly has been questioned severely. Why cant her take the path of honour and resign from this position?
Re: Sowore Tells Amina Zakari To 'do The Rightng And Resign' Her INEC Appointment by meccuno: 1:04pm On Jan 08, 2019
[s]
post=74560633:

END OF DISCUSSION.

Next...........
[/s]
Re: Sowore Tells Amina Zakari To 'do The Rightng And Resign' Her INEC Appointment by Sholaco: 1:11pm On Jan 08, 2019
Sowore u r mad....
Re: Sowore Tells Amina Zakari To 'do The Rightng And Resign' Her INEC Appointment by nograv: 1:17pm On Jan 08, 2019
Lordofthewest:
This guy is my last hope in Nigeria and definitely Nigeria's last chance to get it right, if any of those two dinosaurs win in 2019 I'm seriously considering applying for ghanian citizenship cos that will be the end of Nigeria.

I tell you. Both Buhari and his number two Atiku must go. We need new blood like Sowore...

I am currently abroad, if Atiku wins I will remain abroad..
Re: Sowore Tells Amina Zakari To 'do The Rightng And Resign' Her INEC Appointment by bedspread: 1:48pm On Jan 08, 2019
[s]
post=74560633:

END OF DISCUSSION.

Next...........
[/s]

Brother Do you know u have a Dead Conscience?

Wake your Conscience up...

Don't sell ur future due to the scrumbs u are enjoying today...
Re: Sowore Tells Amina Zakari To 'do The Rightng And Resign' Her INEC Appointment by BigBashiru: 2:07pm On Jan 08, 2019
MondayOsunbor:
Imagine some ppl even support amina zakari appointment

Chai Nigeria is the poorest country in the world is not because buhari but because the large number of fools we have in this country is mind blowing

It may be a cu rs e.
Re: Sowore Tells Amina Zakari To 'do The Rightng And Resign' Her INEC Appointment by remedick: 2:16pm On Jan 08, 2019
hmmm

shocked shocked shocked shocked
Happy New Year Everyone and May 2019 bring us good tidings.

I know there are lots of home owners or intending home owners here.

This is my way of helping you solve one of the biggest problem being faced by residents of Nigeria but I have good news for everyone here.

If you need prepaid meter in any of the South Western states, excluding Lagos, please feel free to contact me. The reason for excluding Lagos is because what we have is only recommended by IBEDC, which gives us an opportunity to serve all areas under IBEDC control.

You will be given your meter instantly after payment.

Interested persons should / can whatsapp me on 080 7597 4595.

It is genuine and our office is at Idiroko Just before you get to Canaan Land, Sango Ota.

We have sold over tens of the meter and we still have about about 37 pcs of single phase left. If you have a real estate company that needs meter for houses built, we can supply to your estate, any where in areas under IBEDC controlled states.

Thank you and I hope to see you on the other side.

Re: Sowore Tells Amina Zakari To 'do The Rightng And Resign' Her INEC Appointment by Ganamustgo(m): 2:52pm On Jan 08, 2019
post=74560633:

END OF DISCUSSION.

Next...........

I know discussion will end because it has to do with your paymaster.

We all know your popular copy and paste comments you usually post here when the tide is against you.

You need brain examination urgently because it seems the smoke you inhale from your suya business has really affect your sense of reasoning.
Re: Sowore Tells Amina Zakari To 'do The Rightng And Resign' Her INEC Appointment by Basher8583: 5:07pm On Jan 08, 2019
Lordofthewest:
This guy is my last hope in Nigeria and definitely Nigeria's last chance to get it right, if any of those two dinosaurs win in 2019 I'm seriously considering applying for ghanian citizenship cos that will be the end of Nigeria.

Then you no get hope be dat. Just jejely go and apply for Ghanuan citizenship.
Sowore that is a nobody. Do you just think someone will just wake up from the blues and decide to run for presidency? Good luck wasting your time and vote.
Re: Sowore Tells Amina Zakari To 'do The Rightng And Resign' Her INEC Appointment by Basher8583: 5:12pm On Jan 08, 2019
wizzywisdom:
To me Buhari has already win next year election. With his recent appointment the rigging will be massive and there's nothing Nigerian can do. If we truly want a free and fair election then we should rise up and reject this family tree appointment!!!

See dementia in action....

So you now agree its buhari in power and not Jubril from Sudan.

Sore losers. You better go back to your pdp secretariat to rehearse how you go cry on that day.
Re: Sowore Tells Amina Zakari To 'do The Rightng And Resign' Her INEC Appointment by TheStarsAlign: 5:26pm On Jan 08, 2019
If Seun's father marries a second wife, automatically she becomes Seuns mother (in law) & he becomes Son-In-law. They don't have to be related by blood.

Buhari sister is married to Zakaris father but they claim they are not related because they are not related by blood. Why are these people so dumb. Buhari and Zakari are shame to Africa.

Its like Buhari saying since AIsha is not related to him by blood so they are not related. These people are bunch of disgrace I swear and some fools are proud to defend this shit. I want to give up on this country.
Re: Sowore Tells Amina Zakari To 'do The Rightng And Resign' Her INEC Appointment by UnchangeableGod: 5:43pm On Jan 08, 2019
Mrs Amina Zachary should honorably resign in order to give this forthcoming election some credibility. Thank you.
Re: Sowore Tells Amina Zakari To 'do The Rightng And Resign' Her INEC Appointment by UnchangeableGod: 5:52pm On Jan 08, 2019
TheStarsAlign:
If Seun's father marries a second wife, automatically she becomes Seuns mother (in law) & he becomes Son-In-law. They don't have to be related by blood.

Buhari sister is married to Zakaris father but they claim they are not related because they are not related by blood. Why are these people so dumb. Buhari and his sister in law are source of shame to Africa.

Its like Buhari saying since AIsha is not related to him by blood so they are not related. These people are bunch of disgrace I swear and some fools are proud to defend this shit. I want to give up on this country.
Sir, the people defending Amina Zachary's appointment are not fools, as you think. They are the ruling APC supporters who want their party to 'win' honourably or dishonorably, by 'hook or by crook'. The contradiction is that inspite of this, they keep chanting that their candidate and party are more 'honest' than others and have 'integrity'. It appears the meanings of honesty and integrity have changed.

1 Like

Re: Sowore Tells Amina Zakari To 'do The Rightng And Resign' Her INEC Appointment by UnchangeableGod: 6:03pm On Jan 08, 2019
Basher8583:

See dementia in action....

So you now agree its buhari in power and not Jubril from Sudan.

Sore losers. You better go back to your pdp secretariat to rehearse how you go cry on that day.
Sir, that is not the point. If you must win, win honourably and if must lose, lose honorably. The President, even if he wins a second term, will not be there forever. The ruling APC will equally not be in power forever. Remember that the PDP never thought they could lose hold on power. The point is that the ruling party is simply setting a dangerous precedent. The next President may just decide to appoint his brother-in-law as the INEC Chairman or into any other sensitive position. Watch out.
Re: Sowore Tells Amina Zakari To 'do The Rightng And Resign' Her INEC Appointment by ofwest47(m): 8:41pm On Jan 08, 2019
These Sowo ibi and his wailers should go and bury their heads in shame for their zero knowledge of what the lady Zakari was appointed to do
Re: Sowore Tells Amina Zakari To 'do The Rightng And Resign' Her INEC Appointment by Basher8583: 9:04pm On Jan 08, 2019
UnchangeableGod:
Sir, that is not the point. If you must win, win honourably and if must lose, lose honorably. The President, even if he wins a second term, will not be there forever. The ruling APC will equally not be in power forever. Remember that the PDP never thought they could lose hold on power. The point is that the ruling party is simply setting a dangerous precedent. The next President may just decide to appoint his brother-in-law as the INEC Chairman or into any other sensitive position. Watch out.

So you were sleeping when pdp was in power for 16yrs abi. You just woke up. Cuz im not feeling the vibe of your justification. The lady said shes not related. Or you be family?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Buhari To Visit South Africa Over Xenophobic Attacks On Nigerians / Abia Deputy Governor, Ude Oko Joins Governorship Race / Book On Biafra And Isreal (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.