Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,184 members, 7,974,000 topics. Date: Sunday, 13 October 2024 at 01:02 PM

Nigerian Air Force Buried 5 Operative Who Died During Boko Haram, Today - Photo - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerian Air Force Buried 5 Operative Who Died During Boko Haram, Today - Photo (597 Views)

Arramma 'Malaminta' Killed During Boko Haram Attack (Pics) / Photos Of Soldiers Killed During Boko Haram Ambush In Borno State. / Young Soldier Killed During Boko Haram Ambush In Borno State. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Air Force Buried 5 Operative Who Died During Boko Haram, Today - Photo by Gistpeeps: 11:05am On Jan 08, 2019
The Nigerian Air Force is about to give a heroes burial to five of its operative recently killed in combat while providing close air support to land forces in Damasak. The operatives were killed on January the 2nd, 2019
May their soul RIP, Amen

https://all-gists..com/2019/01/nigerian-air-force-buried-5-operative-who-died-during-boko-haram-today-photos.html

1 Share

Re: Nigerian Air Force Buried 5 Operative Who Died During Boko Haram, Today - Photo by edo3(m): 11:06am On Jan 08, 2019
Eyah
Re: Nigerian Air Force Buried 5 Operative Who Died During Boko Haram, Today - Photo by ChiefAzubuike(f): 11:07am On Jan 08, 2019
The Nigerian air force is so pathetic we still use world war 1 jets imported from the Ottoman empire in 2019. No Intel, poorly trained personnels and lots more. Look at the army too, to join all they do is carry you to depot for Kaduna, crawl inside mud for 30 min, jump wire, do 40 pressup, teach you how to shoot a rusty outdated ak47 and gbam you don turn soldier be that. Even armed robbers in the streets of oshodi and mushin are more physically fit.

Buratai or whatever your name is if you're reading this and if you know say na your name dem put for chief of army staff, I will like to meet you one on one and have a little chat with you. Contact me on azubuike108@gmx.co.uk so we can arrange a meetup.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Air Force Buried 5 Operative Who Died During Boko Haram, Today - Photo by NOC1(m): 11:07am On Jan 08, 2019
As much as we have to criticize our force men when necessary, we should also remember that those guys put their life in line everyday to protect us. Can you imagine a day without them what the country will look like. i just took the average age of this veterans that died i broke down in tears in my office, i tried to put myself in the shoes of their relatives and friends.
Those guys should not lack anything, they should be encouraged, i read punch editorial on the recent invasion at Daily Trust "Military invasion of Daily Trust, indefensible" and i was annoyed that they media house could not caution their own over release of classified information in which they admitted that it was a mistake. can they think about how many lives the have endangered over the release of that information on Friday.
I am not in any way supporting the manner and way by which the Military acted. They got it wrong, it would have been better if they allowed the police carryout the exercise in a civilized and legal way, However the media house equally messed up a mission by breaking that information.
The military should find away in keeping their plans to themselves, they should get rid of unpatriotic men among them.
in most civilized world majority of the people who join force do it out of love and sacrifice for their country, but down here in Nigeria majority of our force men are in service out of frustration, lack of Job and societal burden, that is the reason why they dont give their best.
Re: Nigerian Air Force Buried 5 Operative Who Died During Boko Haram, Today - Photo by pyyxxaro: 11:09am On Jan 08, 2019
NOC1:
hi

Hello embarassed
Re: Nigerian Air Force Buried 5 Operative Who Died During Boko Haram, Today - Photo by PointZerom: 11:13am On Jan 08, 2019
While Buhari and APC keep on releasing the arrested Boko haram members and funding them.
Re: Nigerian Air Force Buried 5 Operative Who Died During Boko Haram, Today - Photo by Gistpeeps: 11:13am On Jan 08, 2019
So sad
Re: Nigerian Air Force Buried 5 Operative Who Died During Boko Haram, Today - Photo by Nobody: 11:17am On Jan 08, 2019
On behalf of everybody they slapped while still alive.

We say......

NTORHHHHH!!!!!

cheesy
Re: Nigerian Air Force Buried 5 Operative Who Died During Boko Haram, Today - Photo by chomchom1(f): 11:21am On Jan 08, 2019
It shall never be well with all zombie supporters cool
Re: Nigerian Air Force Buried 5 Operative Who Died During Boko Haram, Today - Photo by Naijaalive(m): 11:40am On Jan 08, 2019
RIP

(1) (Reply)

All Jukuns Should Read This ( Photo) / Picture Of Adams Oshiomole As A Boy / US Debunk Fake News Regarding Pompeo Visit To Atiku

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.