Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,198,780 members, 7,969,312 topics. Date: Tuesday, 08 October 2024 at 03:52 AM

Starting A Busniess - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Starting A Busniess (898 Views)

Part Time Busniess / Steps To Starting A Private School And Increasing Your Private School's Success / Starting a Bicycle Factory in Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Starting A Busniess by zebra10: 5:08pm On Aug 10, 2010
please can someone advice me on what business one can start with N200,000.00
Re: Starting A Busniess by beautyline(f): 5:20pm On Aug 10, 2010
What sort of business do you think you have a flair for? And where are you located? This is so that you don't start getting all sorts of responses.
Re: Starting A Busniess by zebra10: 1:52pm On Aug 12, 2010
beautyline:

What sort of business do you think you have a flair for? And where are you located? This is so that you don't start getting all sorts of responses.
i do work with a firm in lagos i earn little salary so i was thinking of saving in other to switch to a good bizness starting with the above amount
Re: Starting A Busniess by sasifun1: 2:59pm On Aug 13, 2010
If you are interested in buying ladies Gown n dresses and also mens shirts that come with tie and more at wholesale prices of N3,500 n N4,500 respectively

send me a mail and i'll get back to you.
sasifungroup@yahoo.com or sasifungroup@gmail.com

you can also check this link
https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-406846.0.html
Re: Starting A Busniess by zebra10: 3:23pm On Aug 16, 2010
@sasifun1
sasifun1:

If you are interested in buying ladies Gown n dresses and also mens shirts that come with tie and more at wholesale prices of N3,500 n N4,500 respectively

send me a mail and i'll get back to you.
sasifungroup@yahoo.com or sasifungroup@gmail.com

you can also check this link
https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-406846.0.html
HOW MUCH DO YOU TIK I CAN START WITH IF I HAVE TO DO BUSINESS WITH YOU
Re: Starting A Busniess by jazzygboy: 3:31pm On Aug 16, 2010
i'll also like to know about other features of the fone
Re: Starting A Busniess by sasifun1: 5:29pm On Aug 16, 2010
@zebra10
you can start with a minimum of =N=80k
Re: Starting A Busniess by 4nairasms: 7:42pm On Aug 16, 2010
well a bulk sms site with 73 customers is up for sale contact admin@4nairasms.com with a price of your choice
40k is the ground price but bargains are accepted
Re: Starting A Busniess by bayourfar(m): 10:02am On Aug 17, 2010
if you want to start business and you dont know what kind of business you can start then it means you need to acquire more skill. If you acquire more skill then you can start business with your new acquired skill.
Re: Starting A Busniess by McNelson(m): 7:27pm On Aug 19, 2010
For anyone who is thinking on how to start a successful business. I strongly recommend this e-book 9 businesses you can do.you can get it at www.rightbrainsconsult.com or log on to www.dummiesresources.com/blog for free business tips
Re: Starting A Busniess by Thethy(m): 8:17pm On Aug 19, 2010
What of small scale grasscutter farm?

Re: Starting A Busniess by throne: 11:42am On Aug 23, 2010
Become an independent distributor of the fastest selling reshaping garments in the market! Help people drop 2-3 dress sizes in 10 minutes with these garments! You will make 40% profit on each item. Minimum amount to start is about 50k but you can invest more if you like.

The products are new in Naija and are making waves. Remember, everybody wants to look good so thats why these products sell.

(1) (Reply)

Help! 300 Crates Of Egg Per Week In Ph. / Original Polo Ralph Lauren Shoes For Sale / Make Huge Amount Of Money Online With Your Mobile Phone

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.