Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,715 members, 7,918,204 topics. Date: Monday, 12 August 2024 at 04:35 AM

''expose My Wife And Son If They Get Govt Deals'' President Buhari Tells Nigeria - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / ''expose My Wife And Son If They Get Govt Deals'' President Buhari Tells Nigeria (331 Views)

Mahmood Yakubu's Son: If Peter Obi Wins, I'm Not Going Back To Nigeria (Photos) / We’ll Not Interfere In Your Election, Britain Tells Nigeria / France Can’t Fix Your Problem To You – Macron Tells Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

''expose My Wife And Son If They Get Govt Deals'' President Buhari Tells Nigeria by adebuk47(m): 5:05pm On Jan 08, 2019
President Buhari has challenged the Nigerian media to expose his wife Aisha or son, Yusuf, if they get any monetary deals from any of the government parastatals. President Buhari said this during his interview with Arise TV while responding to the allegation that he is covering some persons close to him that have been accused of corruption.

“It is a very unfair allegation against my integrity. I don’t think… anyway you are in a position to find out and if you do so, I don’t care. Publish it even if my son or my wife has a company and they are involved in deals with customs and excise and so on, bringing in illegal goods or whatever, I challenge you to do that.”
source:https://thebiggestgists..com/2019/01/expose-my-wife-and-son-if-they-get-govt.html
cc lalasticala dominique seun

Re: ''expose My Wife And Son If They Get Govt Deals'' President Buhari Tells Nigeria by samfuntua: 5:17pm On Jan 08, 2019
Even if they are expose, sir with due respect you will do nothing about it
in fact your aids will say they are cloned

1 Like

Re: ''expose My Wife And Son If They Get Govt Deals'' President Buhari Tells Nigeria by ayomilore: 5:35pm On Jan 08, 2019
The only president in Nigeria history who has openly condemn corruption.
If all our former presidents and head of states have abhorred corruption like this nan, Nigeria would have been so close to the promised land.
Re: ''expose My Wife And Son If They Get Govt Deals'' President Buhari Tells Nigeria by ashacot: 5:50pm On Jan 08, 2019
BABA 4+4.
I MODEL MY LIFE TO HAVE THE KIND OF INTEGRITY YOU HAVE. I LOVE U SIR.
Re: ''expose My Wife And Son If They Get Govt Deals'' President Buhari Tells Nigeria by socialmediaman: 5:55pm On Jan 08, 2019

(1) (Reply)

Lai Mohammed Speaks On Amaechi’s Leaked Tape (read What He Said) / UN: Nigeria Lost $2.8bn To Oil-related Crimes In 2018 / Why Buhari Second Term Is Much Needed.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.