Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,470 members, 7,891,960 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 July 2024 at 11:22 PM

Buhari Has Fulfilled His Promises To Ndigbo-obiano - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Has Fulfilled His Promises To Ndigbo-obiano (21510 Views)

FG Has Fulfilled 90% Of Labour's Demands - Labour Minister (state), Onyejeocha / Buhari's Second Niger Bridge Parting Gift To Ndigbo By Farooq Kperogi / Nnamani To Ndigbo: Reflect On Reality Of Tinubu Presidency (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Has Fulfilled His Promises To Ndigbo-obiano by israelmao(m): 6:16am On Jan 09, 2019
Yes.The promises of illegal invasion of the region and deceitful offer of 2023 presidency slot.
Re: Buhari Has Fulfilled His Promises To Ndigbo-obiano by ImperialYoruba: 6:16am On Jan 09, 2019
Obiano for Buhari!

Haters go die.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari Has Fulfilled His Promises To Ndigbo-obiano by Amumaigwe: 6:30am On Jan 09, 2019
sarrki:

Zik’s Mausoleum: Buhari has fulfilled promise to Ndigbo – Obiano

Joe Chukindi Joe Chukindi
2 hours ago

Anambra State Governor, Willie Obiano has said that President Muhammadu Buhari has fulfilled his promise to Igbos by completing the Zik’s Mausoleum.

The Governor made the claim when he visited the Mausoleum to inspect works at the site, on Tuesday afternoon.

“President Buhari is determined to keep to his vows. The Zik’s Mausoleum is important to us. It is an honour to Zik of Africa, who played major roles in re-shaping the nation.

“The project started 23 years ago.
We thank President Buhari for keeping to his words,’’ Gov Obiano said.

The Zik’s Mausoleum is situated at Onitsha, Anambra State at the home of the former President of the Federal Republic of Nigeria, Dr Nnamdi Azikiwe, and popularly referred to as the resting place of the sage.

While inspecting the the site, Obiano stated that previous administrations had abandoned the project, but the present administration led by President Buhari vowed to deliver every project that would benefit the South East.

He urged the contractor handling the project to speed up the procurement of necessary facilities for the library section.

Obiano noted that President Buhari would be in Anambra in a few weeks time to inaugurate the project.

Recall that minister of power, works and housing, Babatunde Fashola had in December also inspected work on the project, while stating that the Federal Government would also equip and furnish the mausoleum.

http://dailypost.ng/2019/01/08/ziks-mausoleum-buhari-fulfilled-promise-ndigbo-obiano/amp/

If there was ever a promise Buhari made to Ndigbo, was building this meagre mausoleum, that has no economic relevance, one of them? Fashola without shame or remorse is going about the SE commissioning useless projects while connecting their entire SW with rail lines. What happened to erecting a big mausoleum for Awolowo in lieu of the railway lines? Obiano is always big joke.
Re: Buhari Has Fulfilled His Promises To Ndigbo-obiano by madridguy(m): 6:32am On Jan 09, 2019
Morning bros grin grin grin No mind me, i no dey take eyes see night. tongue

sarrki:
When you need corrinthians and madridguy guy the most you won’t see them

Lalasticlala

Mynd44

This is a great news for national cohesion

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Has Fulfilled His Promises To Ndigbo-obiano by Corrinthians(m): 6:34am On Jan 09, 2019
sarrki:
When you need corrinthians and madridguy guy the most you won’t see them

Lalasticlala

Mynd44

This is a great news for national cohesion
My Great Patriot, I'm very sorry for my absence. Went to bed quite early last night.

What Obiano has said is the truth, just that children of hate and destruction will always reject it because they are jinxed to reject any good news about humanity. grin

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari Has Fulfilled His Promises To Ndigbo-obiano by tegrianonigltd(m): 6:34am On Jan 09, 2019
sarrki:

Progressives are good in studying situations

While enemies of of our dear nation lacks sense of reasoning

Give me one good reason why I should support buhari, please no sentimental reason, no integrity talk, one good reason..........also give me why buhari should be a leader, his leadership style and qualities.... I have compared it to that of China, Putin, Singapore, Rwanda, he doesn’t befit a leader.. so convince me beyond the integrity shit. Sell me Buhari...
Re: Buhari Has Fulfilled His Promises To Ndigbo-obiano by dannybrasky(m): 6:39am On Jan 09, 2019
Nobody controls them indeed grin just as they are being controlled by the mouth making Israel wanna be. EXAMPLE: a fulani man directing his heard of cows grin grin.

Asshurbanipal:

You sound like afonja. Nobody control SE voters. Anybody that wants to win SE must convince the masses. Anybody who depend on any governor or God father will lose woefully in that region.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Has Fulfilled His Promises To Ndigbo-obiano by tuniski: 6:45am On Jan 09, 2019
oluwadabira111:
Believe me PDP will even struggle to win Anambra, not a chance for them in this election,

Buhari will struggle to get 5%!
Re: Buhari Has Fulfilled His Promises To Ndigbo-obiano by Isokehn(m): 6:56am On Jan 09, 2019
Good respect the elders

Unless they are thieves wink
Re: Buhari Has Fulfilled His Promises To Ndigbo-obiano by odidan(m): 7:07am On Jan 09, 2019
i thought u said premises
Re: Buhari Has Fulfilled His Promises To Ndigbo-obiano by SirBunky85(m): 7:10am On Jan 09, 2019
ZombieTAMER:
Obiano has always been a fool...
If kanu had played his cards right... Believe me
Chidoka would have been governor right now
pains of a wailer
Re: Buhari Has Fulfilled His Promises To Ndigbo-obiano by SirBunky85(m): 7:11am On Jan 09, 2019
sarrki:

Shut up for a while

A former Executive director of a bank

A sitting Governor

You call a fool

With your vituperation it shows you lack morals and sense of reasoning in public forum
don't mind that bitter soul
Re: Buhari Has Fulfilled His Promises To Ndigbo-obiano by michoim(m): 7:23am On Jan 09, 2019
Na so
Re: Buhari Has Fulfilled His Promises To Ndigbo-obiano by Cantonese: 7:28am On Jan 09, 2019
sarrki:

Zik’s Mausoleum: Buhari has fulfilled promise to Ndigbo – Obiano

Joe Chukindi Joe Chukindi
2 hours ago

Anambra State Governor, Willie Obiano has said that President Muhammadu Buhari has fulfilled his promise to Igbos by completing the Zik’s Mausoleum.

The Governor made the claim when he visited the Mausoleum to inspect works at the site, on Tuesday afternoon.

“President Buhari is determined to keep to his vows. The Zik’s Mausoleum is important to us. It is an honour to Zik of Africa, who played major roles in re-shaping the nation.

“The project started 23 years ago.
We thank President Buhari for keeping to his words,’’ Gov Obiano said.

The Zik’s Mausoleum is situated at Onitsha, Anambra State at the home of the former President of the Federal Republic of Nigeria, Dr Nnamdi Azikiwe, and popularly referred to as the resting place of the sage.

While inspecting the the site, Obiano stated that previous administrations had abandoned the project, but the present administration led by President Buhari vowed to deliver every project that would benefit the South East.

He urged the contractor handling the project to speed up the procurement of necessary facilities for the library section.

Obiano noted that President Buhari would be in Anambra in a few weeks time to inaugurate the project.

Recall that minister of power, works and housing, Babatunde Fashola had in December also inspected work on the project, while stating that the Federal Government would also equip and furnish the mausoleum.

http://dailypost.ng/2019/01/08/ziks-mausoleum-buhari-fulfilled-promise-ndigbo-obiano/amp/

That is why the Igbos will keep finding it difficult to reach Aso rock. When you have Igbo politicians who are greedy and only think of personal interests. Both Obi and Obiano have tried in their own ways to move Anambra state to the next level. Obiano is trying to deal with Obi by ensuring that Anambra state does not vote him. Obiano must know that APGA is a sinking party. This election will prove it to him.

Igbo leaders fail to understand that with the presidency in their geo political zone further development would be attracted and the east would rise to become the industrial giant that it should be. But unfortunately you find them saboutaging it by themselves. Even Igbos within the PDP are very sad that Obi was chosen. Power belongs to God. Most of the governors were nobody yesterday. Someone called a godfather picked them up and made them what they have become.
Obi and PDP are the surest way to Aso rock after Atiku. However other contending parties will not allow it happen but would prefer Tinubu or Osinbanjo instead of their own. Igbos will continue to labour by developing their zone from their personal pockets while others are developed by government.
Why are Igbo politicians so full of confusion?
Re: Buhari Has Fulfilled His Promises To Ndigbo-obiano by Printerscanner: 7:32am On Jan 09, 2019
deboysben:
the most useless post I have ever seen since I started coming to nairaland

Some people are too myopic to start seeing what is on ground.

Don't die of hypertension yet, wait till when election results start coming out and you see Buhari even winning your household, then you can drink Sniper insecticide.
Re: Buhari Has Fulfilled His Promises To Ndigbo-obiano by Gkemz: 7:44am On Jan 09, 2019
Of what relevance and importance is Zik’s Mausoleum to ndi anambra or what value does it translate to the economy?
The opinion of a drunkard doesn't count. Next pls...
Re: Buhari Has Fulfilled His Promises To Ndigbo-obiano by ItsMeAboki(m): 7:51am On Jan 09, 2019
Unfortunately there some ppl who would never see any good in anybody no matter how much you try.

Re: Buhari Has Fulfilled His Promises To Ndigbo-obiano by Ziggylady(f): 7:53am On Jan 09, 2019
ZombieTAMER:

You are very correct.
Re: Buhari Has Fulfilled His Promises To Ndigbo-obiano by Nobody: 7:55am On Jan 09, 2019
oluwadabira111:
Believe me PDP will even struggle to win Anambra, not a chance for them in this election,
If PDP struggle then APC can't even smell
Re: Buhari Has Fulfilled His Promises To Ndigbo-obiano by Teddyg2(m): 8:06am On Jan 09, 2019
Are you in Nigeria?
South East Rehabilitation of Enugu bound Carriageway of the Onitsha-Enugu Road, Phase I of Section I), C/No. 5929 in Anambra State 6-Apr-09 ENUGU CCC Construction Nig. Limited 7,351,344,974.40

36 South East Rehabilitation of Old Enugu – Portharcourt Road (Agbogugu-Abia Border Spur to Mmaku) C/No.6458 13-Jun-18 ENUGU Setraco Nigeria Limited 13,933,953,708.62

37 South East Rehabilitation of Inyi-Akpugoeze to Anambra Border C/No.6461 13-Jun-18 “ENUGU/
ANAMBRA” Anbeez Services Limited 2,695,755,677.42

38 South East Emergency Repairs of Onitsha-Owerri Road 8-Feb-18 ENUGU/IMO IIC Construction Co. Ltd 423,850,665.00

39 South East Umulungbe-Umuoka-Amokwu Ikedimkpe Egede-Ojieyi Awhum Road C/No.6459 13-Jun-18 ENUGU IDC Construction Limited 6,245,100,307.91

40 South East Rehabilitation of Amugo Uno-Oriemba Market-Amugo Isiorji Onuani Road in Enugu State C/No 6221 30-Oct-13 ENUGU Beks Kimse Nigeria Limited 850,575,495.00

41 South East Construction of Oji-Achi-Mmaku-Awgu Road With Spur To Obeagu-Ugbo in Enugu State, C/No. 6269 11-Dec-14 ENUGU Golden Construction Company Limited 994,661,294.55

42 South East Rehabilitation of 9th Mile-Enugu-Port Harcourt Dual Carriageway in Enugu/Abia States, C/No. 6018 14-May-09 ENUGU CCC Construction Nig. Limited 9,675,130,731.00

43 South East “Rehabilitation of Ozalla-Akpugo-Amagunze-Ihuokpara-Nkomoro Isu-Onitsha(Enugo-Onitsha) Road with spur to Onunweke In Enugu State
C/No. 6078” 10-Nov-10 ENUGU Arab Contractors Nigeria Limited 6,796,939,488.99

44 South East Construction of Ugwueme-Nenwenta-Nkwe-Ezere-Awgunta-Obeagu-Mgbidi Nmaku Road Project Enugu State. Contract No. 6293 15-Mar-17 ENUGU IDC Construction Limited 14,693,277,138.75
Shikini:
Only project in all of
South East and South South
Re: Buhari Has Fulfilled His Promises To Ndigbo-obiano by KOLLEE(m): 8:08am On Jan 09, 2019
THE IGBOS SHOULD THIS DAY CHOOSE WHOM THEY WILL FOLLOW AND STOP APPORTIONING BLAME ON THE SOUTHWEST OR YORUBAS FOR ANY POLITICAL FAILURE IN NIGERIA. EVEN THE AGITATION FOR BIAFRA YOU ARE CLAMOURING FOR IS NOT ACCEPTED BY 60% OF IGBO.
AND ALSO LETS STOP POLITICAL TRIBALISM, THAT'S WHAT IS KILLING OUR COUNTRY BIG TIME. LET US ALL MAKE IT RIGHT AND FLUSH OUT ANY POLITICIAN THAT IS NOT FOLLOWING THE MANDATE OF THE MASSES, NO MATTER THE POLITICAL PARTY YOU BELONG. WE ALL KNOW SO FAR THAT THE BEST PRESIDENT IN THIS 4TH REPUBLIC IS YARADUA, R.I.P BABA. BUHARI LIES TO US DAILY BECAUSE OF THE PEOPLE HE SURROUNDED HIMSELF WITH, JUST LIKE JONATHAN. AKPABIO WAS CORRUPT WHEN HE WAS IN PDP BUT NOW A SAINT IN APC.
YOUTH!!! POLITICIAN IS POLITICIAN IN NAIJA, NO MATTER THE PARTY, LET'S CONTINUE CHANGING THEM UNTIL WE GET IT RIGHT.
WE ALL SAID WE DON'T WANT JONATHAN ANYMORE IN 2015 AND VOTED HIM OUT, WE DON'T WANT BUHARI ANYMORE. #VOTEBUHARIOUT.
Re: Buhari Has Fulfilled His Promises To Ndigbo-obiano by Abeyjide: 8:20am On Jan 09, 2019
ZombieTAMER:

why are you people like this? who ever says a positive thing about buhari is your enemy. if Atiku and saraki commend him now,I know for sure they will turn to your enemy. you better change your mentality of reasoning.
Re: Buhari Has Fulfilled His Promises To Ndigbo-obiano by Abeyjide: 8:23am On Jan 09, 2019
deboysben:
the most useless post I have ever seen since I started coming to nairaland

Some people are too myopic to start seeing what is on ground.

if you are seeing his post as most useless on nairaland, then I give up on you.
Re: Buhari Has Fulfilled His Promises To Ndigbo-obiano by oluwadabira111(m): 8:24am On Jan 09, 2019
cool
kingemzy5:
If PDP struggle then APC can't even smell
Just keep deceiving yourself
Re: Buhari Has Fulfilled His Promises To Ndigbo-obiano by emezuo17: 8:43am On Jan 09, 2019
ZombieTAMER:

. Yes oh my brother, the boycotting of that election was a great disservice to people like chidoka who publicly identified with them. Kanu was not very correct on that one at all
Re: Buhari Has Fulfilled His Promises To Ndigbo-obiano by ivanG07(m): 8:55am On Jan 09, 2019
sarrki:

Shut up for a while

A former Executive director of a bank

A sitting Governor

You call a fool

With your vituperation it shows you lack morals and sense of reasoning in public forum
shut up you fool, who start the project? Show me any project he started and complete apart from taking glory in other peoples works. You, okorocha, umehi and obiano betrayers of igbo course
Re: Buhari Has Fulfilled His Promises To Ndigbo-obiano by fortunechy(m): 9:25am On Jan 09, 2019
Obiano is a gross disgrace to ndi Igbo...... may the present situation of things in this shithole country be the portion of him and his entire generation....... useless man
Re: Buhari Has Fulfilled His Promises To Ndigbo-obiano by Naruto87(m): 9:38am On Jan 09, 2019
After serving in the east I can say obiano is a rear breed. A good leader if he ever goes for presidency he has my vote.
Re: Buhari Has Fulfilled His Promises To Ndigbo-obiano by Naruto87(m): 9:41am On Jan 09, 2019
ivanG07:
shut up you fool, who start the project? Show me any project he started and complete apart from taking glory in other peoples works. You, okorocha, umehi and obiano betrayers of igbo course
People like you are the reason we suffer in this country. It's not by starting a project but by completion at least this government is trying to achieve that Instead of abandoning them.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Atiku Abubakar Visits Oba Adekunle In Ilesa, Osun State / Jimi Agbaje Condemns Outright Ban On Okada, Tricycles, Urges Regulation / Six Nigerian Governors' Wives Cover ThisDay Style Magazine (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.