Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,884 members, 7,976,297 topics. Date: Wednesday, 16 October 2024 at 02:45 AM

What Atiku Can’t Deny About Buhari – Osinbajo Reveals - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What Atiku Can’t Deny About Buhari – Osinbajo Reveals (529 Views)

Osinbajo Reveals FG Plans For Power Sector / Osinbajo Reveals Persons Buhari Will Jail / Kiki Osinbajo Reveals What Happened After She Met A Troll (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Atiku Can’t Deny About Buhari – Osinbajo Reveals by Wisdomkosi(m): 5:23am On Jan 09, 2019
The Vice-President of Nigeria, Yemi Osinbajo has revealed that members of the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) and their presidential candidate, Atiku Abubakar, can’t deny that President Muhammadu Buhari is an honest man.

Igbere TV gathered that Osinbajo stated this while addressing the `Drive 4 Buhari-Osinbajo’ rally organised by the ‘I am Ready’ campaign group alongside other support groups on Tuesday in Abuja.

Referring to an earlier remark by governor Yahaya Bello of Kogi, Osinbajo said Nigeria’s wealth is safe with Buhari.

The vice-president said: “We will not allow them to come back. I think that the very right question has been asked; where will you rather put your money?

“If it is me, I will put my money in Buhari bank because even Buhari’s worst enemies know that he is an honest man; even the thieves know that he is an honest man.

“Even the enemies will put their money in his bank because they know that their money will be safe in his bank; we have today an honest man as president, a man who will use the money for what it is meant.

“Even his worst enemy knows that he is an honest man and that he will use the money. I pray for our country that our country will be great.

“And the only way our country would be great is if you and I vote for a man who is honest, for a man who is truthful, a man we know, even his opponents know, everybody in PDP knows that he is an honest man.

“Even Atiku knows that Buhari is an honest man; and he can never deny that; nobody can deny that; that is the kind of leader we want for our country today.”

Osinbajo said that the Buhari-led administration had made giant strides in the last three years.

http://igberetvnews.com/517816/what-atiku-cant-deny-about-buhari-osinbajo-reveals/

Re: What Atiku Can’t Deny About Buhari – Osinbajo Reveals by buharitill2023: 5:25am On Jan 09, 2019
the jobless aggressive lazy idiotic pigs of Biafra terrorist can not deny it, even supreme terrorist nnamdi kanu is aware.

thief obj and thief ibb will rather bank in buhari bank.

1 Like

Re: What Atiku Can’t Deny About Buhari – Osinbajo Reveals by helinues: 5:32am On Jan 09, 2019
Somehow true
Re: What Atiku Can’t Deny About Buhari – Osinbajo Reveals by lovere: 5:34am On Jan 09, 2019
Ok
Re: What Atiku Can’t Deny About Buhari – Osinbajo Reveals by Inspectorsuga22(m): 5:38am On Jan 09, 2019
This integrity bull$hit u people are feeding us wt is no more appetizing and tasty...
U leave Buhari in a room with a naira note on the table and when u return u a sure to see same naira note on a table and according to the lanky midget stockfish,this is why we should vote for that dull British hospital guinea pig for another tenure forgetting that this same narrative suggest why this administration have bn stagnant, unproductive and unprogressive...
Please we need a leader like ATIKU who we will leave in a room wt a naira note and come back to meet billions of naira,dollar and pounds note.....
I believe I have spoken the mind of the masses(zombies excluded)......
Re: What Atiku Can’t Deny About Buhari – Osinbajo Reveals by danot1030: 5:40am On Jan 09, 2019
Re: What Atiku Can’t Deny About Buhari – Osinbajo Reveals by ObaKlaz: 5:52am On Jan 09, 2019
...Plus, the mere thought of traveling to the States doesn't give PMB nightmares.

1 Like

Re: What Atiku Can’t Deny About Buhari – Osinbajo Reveals by SalamRushdie: 5:55am On Jan 09, 2019
Buhari has never been honest in his life
Re: What Atiku Can’t Deny About Buhari – Osinbajo Reveals by escodotman: 6:20am On Jan 09, 2019
What about the people who have become billionaires? The same "honesty" and "integrity" narratives they fed gullible Nigerians to win the last election, they are hoping to use same to win this time around but the people are now wiser. Buhari's so-called imaginary "integrity" has made Nigeria worse.
Re: What Atiku Can’t Deny About Buhari – Osinbajo Reveals by braveboy64(m): 6:22am On Jan 09, 2019
Sai Baba 2019

(1) (Reply)

You Are A Coward For Not Attending Debate- Fani Kayode Tells Pmb / 'Unconstitutional Action' - Oby Ezekwesili reacts to the suspension of Onnoghen / Live On TVC: 2019 Presidential Debate The People Debate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.