Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,832 members, 7,872,795 topics. Date: Wednesday, 26 June 2024 at 10:15 PM

"My Jigga" Olamide Shares Photo With Phyno As They Both Rock Suit - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / "My Jigga" Olamide Shares Photo With Phyno As They Both Rock Suit (44611 Views)

Portable Meet Peruzzi,timaya,phyno As They Show To Zazu#portable Spent Millions / Olamide Shares Christmas Pyjamas Photo With Wife And Kids. / Olamide Shares Christmas Photo With His Wife And Kids (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "My Jigga" Olamide Shares Photo With Phyno As They Both Rock Suit by iloputaife: 7:05am On Jan 09, 2019
Phyno really needs to put some meat on his bones
Re: "My Jigga" Olamide Shares Photo With Phyno As They Both Rock Suit by abdmams: 7:13am On Jan 09, 2019
A Fairly used laptop for sale

Brand: ASUS

Model: F541UA-GQ925T

CPU: Intel core i3

RAM: 4GB

Hard disk: 1TB

Price: N150,000

contact 08098518313 for more details

Re: "My Jigga" Olamide Shares Photo With Phyno As They Both Rock Suit by godquality: 7:28am On Jan 09, 2019
Omo that Phyno shoe dey scatter my medulla oblongata. grin grin grin I know the manufacturer grin grin

1 Like

Re: "My Jigga" Olamide Shares Photo With Phyno As They Both Rock Suit by Nobody: 7:33am On Jan 09, 2019
post ur own
Australopitecus:
It doesn't fit them tongue
Re: "My Jigga" Olamide Shares Photo With Phyno As They Both Rock Suit by logon599: 7:36am On Jan 09, 2019
Not feeling it or them. But, you know, whatever makes them happy

Cheap professional Architectural designs? See my signature below or checkout my profile. Thanks

1 Like

Re: "My Jigga" Olamide Shares Photo With Phyno As They Both Rock Suit by IkpuMmadu: 7:38am On Jan 09, 2019
Phyno always looking unkempt and Olamide looking like a free frog

1 Like

Re: "My Jigga" Olamide Shares Photo With Phyno As They Both Rock Suit by kenodrill: 7:43am On Jan 09, 2019
Just imagine the kind cheap shoe phyno wear
Re: "My Jigga" Olamide Shares Photo With Phyno As They Both Rock Suit by thundafire: 7:45am On Jan 09, 2019
celebrities touts so na clothes where did two fit brag of in 2019
Re: "My Jigga" Olamide Shares Photo With Phyno As They Both Rock Suit by biosystech: 7:49am On Jan 09, 2019
They both look funny.

Interested in getting a fairly used laptop, click on my username.
Re: "My Jigga" Olamide Shares Photo With Phyno As They Both Rock Suit by gomeks(m): 8:03am On Jan 09, 2019
Olamide this your shoe, na wao
Re: "My Jigga" Olamide Shares Photo With Phyno As They Both Rock Suit by anambraamaka: 8:09am On Jan 09, 2019
Wack dressing
Re: "My Jigga" Olamide Shares Photo With Phyno As They Both Rock Suit by babatee1985(m): 8:23am On Jan 09, 2019
Whobedatte:
Phynos dress sense is the most awkward of all musicians
Followed by Pato Ranking and Burna boy
Re: "My Jigga" Olamide Shares Photo With Phyno As They Both Rock Suit by fellownigerianz(m): 8:32am On Jan 09, 2019
With their faces cropped, one will mistake them for two very average Joes from the next street. sad
Re: "My Jigga" Olamide Shares Photo With Phyno As They Both Rock Suit by doggedfighter(f): 8:36am On Jan 09, 2019
Is Phyno 's shoes oversized or what?
Re: "My Jigga" Olamide Shares Photo With Phyno As They Both Rock Suit by BlackPantherCri: 8:46am On Jan 09, 2019
Phynos boxers had to show through suit. Why can't they disappoint us and be normal?

1 Like

Re: "My Jigga" Olamide Shares Photo With Phyno As They Both Rock Suit by Nobody: 8:48am On Jan 09, 2019
gistrepublic:
This one na news

Go Nigeria....

If you're in the South East and you are unemployed , graduate, undergraduate, NYSC member and every computer science student, then here is a chance for you to become self employed and grab the opportunity of working overseas from home.

Enrol into any of our digital intelligence courses::

Cyber Security
Ethical Hacking
OSINT Techniques and DarkNet Intelligence
Authority SEO and Content Management

Rubbissssssssssh
Re: "My Jigga" Olamide Shares Photo With Phyno As They Both Rock Suit by gistrepublic: 8:59am On Jan 09, 2019
Contemptible dummy

Mafizo:

Rubbissssssssssh
Re: "My Jigga" Olamide Shares Photo With Phyno As They Both Rock Suit by sammuell(m): 9:04am On Jan 09, 2019
post=74584004:
Which kin 'suit' both of them rock so?!
Dey still bring this kind suit enter New Year?!

Badoo son looking at him right now.....................
grin
Re: "My Jigga" Olamide Shares Photo With Phyno As They Both Rock Suit by Countersam(m): 9:30am On Jan 09, 2019
itspzpics:
Rapper Olamide pictured with his best friend in the music industry Phyno as they both look dope in suit.

You like ?

Gist From Praizenews ; http://www.praizenews.com/my-jigga-olamide-shares-adorable-photos-with-phyno-as-they-both-rock-suit/

What is all this, see Phyno shoe sef

Re: "My Jigga" Olamide Shares Photo With Phyno As They Both Rock Suit by fortunechy(m): 9:30am On Jan 09, 2019
pac men
Re: "My Jigga" Olamide Shares Photo With Phyno As They Both Rock Suit by Chiachifranklin: 9:41am On Jan 09, 2019
That's years back picture
Re: "My Jigga" Olamide Shares Photo With Phyno As They Both Rock Suit by Nobody: 9:49am On Jan 09, 2019
I dont know where phyno got his dress sense from but its certainly not enugu....enugu boys no dey fùck up like this
Re: "My Jigga" Olamide Shares Photo With Phyno As They Both Rock Suit by festusparkz419(m): 9:52am On Jan 09, 2019
Phyno trousers

Re: "My Jigga" Olamide Shares Photo With Phyno As They Both Rock Suit by RedboneSmith(m): 10:04am On Jan 09, 2019
helinues:
This Phno trousers heh.

Abeg se Na the new sagging be this? Boxer almost reached his abdomen

Coughs**

Still Phyno fans for life

Almost ke? The boxers done dey near his chest. Small think e for cover im nipples.

2 Likes

Re: "My Jigga" Olamide Shares Photo With Phyno As They Both Rock Suit by Xzydar(m): 10:08am On Jan 09, 2019
They are now dating, good for them
Re: "My Jigga" Olamide Shares Photo With Phyno As They Both Rock Suit by Funkybabee(f): 10:50am On Jan 09, 2019
Agbero for streets
Re: "My Jigga" Olamide Shares Photo With Phyno As They Both Rock Suit by guru90: 11:11am On Jan 09, 2019
tayebest:
Corporate agbero.

See phyno's leg abeg! cheesy

HAHHAHAHAHAHHAAHHAAHAHHAHAHA

LWKMD OOOOOH

U SAY "CORPORATE AGBERO"

GUY U BE MR.COMEDIAN!!! HAHAHAHAHAHA
Re: "My Jigga" Olamide Shares Photo With Phyno As They Both Rock Suit by NiggasInParis: 11:45am On Jan 09, 2019
From dope Rappers to gyration Singers.
Re: "My Jigga" Olamide Shares Photo With Phyno As They Both Rock Suit by D1zion: 12:53pm On Jan 09, 2019
Phyno's leg be like person wey get polio & olamide's shoe be like e borrow am.
Re: "My Jigga" Olamide Shares Photo With Phyno As They Both Rock Suit by Michaelj2018(m): 1:26pm On Jan 09, 2019
Boss men

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Davido Congratulates Ademola Adeleke On Winning Osun PDP Primaries / Taye Currency Son, Yusuf Currency Sworn In As Lawmaker In Oyo House Of Assembly / Meet Sam Okyere: 'the Most Famous Black Man In South Korea'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.