Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,780 members, 7,952,202 topics. Date: Wednesday, 18 September 2024 at 12:16 PM

#Amaechitapes: AIT Runs Documentary - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / #Amaechitapes: AIT Runs Documentary (1070 Views)

Obasanjo Asks AIT To Retract False Report Of Meeting With Osinbajo In Ota. / Atiku Leads AIT Public Perception Votes On Who Is A Great Threat To Buhari / Saraki Wins AIT Social Media Poll On Who Is A Greater Threat To Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

#Amaechitapes: AIT Runs Documentary by basilo10I: 7:35am On Jan 09, 2019
BOMBSHELL: WATCH and SHARE #AmaechiTapes DOCUMENTARY by @AIT_Online & @MrFixNigeria on how I setup the @NGRPresident and exposed @ToluOgunlesi as the opportunistic liar he is. More BOMBSHELLS coming, including what @ChibuikeAmaechi really thinks of PMB and OBJ. WATCH and RETWEET https:///fIiEo1TIBD

Re: #Amaechitapes: AIT Runs Documentary by MANNABBQGRILLS: 7:37am On Jan 09, 2019
PDP : Keep talking about some doctored tapes , while Baba keep strategizing and you later come back with how the election was rigged when you come a distant 5th at the election, behind all the main contenders with Baba.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: #Amaechitapes: AIT Runs Documentary by sunmike065(m): 7:56am On Jan 09, 2019
Abeg is Amaechi contesting? why are they campaigning against him?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: #Amaechitapes: AIT Runs Documentary by zlantanfan: 8:03am On Jan 09, 2019
The pdp station ran a more divisive documentary against Buhari himself on the most vicious islamophobia threat and still lost 2015

2 Likes

Re: #Amaechitapes: AIT Runs Documentary by NOC1(m): 8:04am On Jan 09, 2019
Hahhaahhaa, if i am PDP since the Tape could not cause the needed damage i would have moved on to another strategy, I hope that is not all the have in the Dubai strategy.
APC style of managing the issue is the best approach i have seen so far.

3 Likes

Re: #Amaechitapes: AIT Runs Documentary by IsaAbubakar: 8:08am On Jan 09, 2019
[s]
post=74585420:
PDP : Keep talking about some doctored tapes , while Baba keep strategizing and you later come back with how the election was rigged when you come a distant 5th at the election, behind all the main contenders with Baba.
[/s]
opinion of those under payroll of bmc are inconsequential

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: #Amaechitapes: AIT Runs Documentary by CilicMarin: 8:09am On Jan 09, 2019
Waste of time!
Re: #Amaechitapes: AIT Runs Documentary by UltimateCycle: 8:09am On Jan 09, 2019
To defend Buhari na hard work, as you are about to defend one blunder he go do another one - Umar Haruna.
Re: #Amaechitapes: AIT Runs Documentary by IsaAbubakar: 8:10am On Jan 09, 2019
Remo the destroyer of bastard Tolu and Amaechi the thief cheesy

cilicmarin gudu manin cheesy
papalsbull my bra lafia wink

Assalamualaikum my people
greetings from sheikh Isa Abubakar Usman from kebbi
Re: #Amaechitapes: AIT Runs Documentary by basilo10I: 8:18am On Jan 09, 2019
The tape has made Amaechi to be relegated and created distrust in APC. There is uneasiness in APC now

1 Like

Re: #Amaechitapes: AIT Runs Documentary by zlantanfan: 8:22am On Jan 09, 2019
NOC1:
Hahhaahhaa, if i am PDP since the Tape could not cause the needed damage i would have moved on to another strategy, I hope that is not all the have in the Dubai strategy.
APC style of managing the issue is the best approach i have seen so far.
i am really disappointed in the pettiness of pdp, as an opposition the fact is they got no strategy and their leaders can not even lead an opposition.

Whether this is because of no money to share, or lack of ideas i would never know, but at least apc was able to pull a united front with strategies even in opposition that same pdp is struggling with
Re: #Amaechitapes: AIT Runs Documentary by Babacele: 9:23am On Jan 09, 2019
basilo10I:
The tape has made Amaechi to be relegated and created distrust in APC. There is uneasiness in APC now

story, and that is why APC went ahead to make Amaechi the DG PMB's campaign . Being DG means relegation abi?
Re: #Amaechitapes: AIT Runs Documentary by SweetJoystick(m): 9:27am On Jan 09, 2019
post=74585420:
How much them dey pay you to display foolishness? You no get shame at all? You get conscience?
Re: #Amaechitapes: AIT Runs Documentary by MANNABBQGRILLS: 9:27am On Jan 09, 2019
Ignore the tin above.
God bless Nigeria.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: #Amaechitapes: AIT Runs Documentary by Printerscanner: 9:52am On Jan 09, 2019
Rotimi Amaechi is Lion. The Lion is not concern about the opinions of the Cats, the Lion just do what it likes.
Re: #Amaechitapes: AIT Runs Documentary by ivordee: 9:53am On Jan 09, 2019
Amaechi is a tiger.
Re: #Amaechitapes: AIT Runs Documentary by basilo10I: 10:04am On Jan 09, 2019
Cilicmarin aka Ngeneukwenu see you tomorrow cheesy
Re: #Amaechitapes: AIT Runs Documentary by arabbunkum: 10:53am On Jan 09, 2019
Crooks

(1) (Reply)

Gunshots Everywhere As Election Is Disrupted In Anyigba, Kogi. Graphic Photos / Is Pdp Coming To Life ? / Forbe Magazine Did Not Publish Any Stories About Yusuf Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.