Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,170,746 members, 7,879,234 topics. Date: Wednesday, 03 July 2024 at 02:37 PM

Teni & Sister, Niniola Tributes To Father Who Was Assassinated 24 Years Ago - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Teni & Sister, Niniola Tributes To Father Who Was Assassinated 24 Years Ago (56443 Views)

Bbnaija: Teni Sister, Niniola Donate Millions Of Naira To Vote For Laycon / Teni Sister, Niniola’s Shake Music Industry As She Goes Bald. PHOTOS & VIDEO / Tejumola Apata, Teni's Sister, Graduates From Medical School (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Teni & Sister, Niniola Tributes To Father Who Was Assassinated 24 Years Ago by kimoyo: 5:01pm On Jan 10, 2019
@ bornagainchild, really? I was going to ask after Ayo, iluyomade and co.
Re: Teni & Sister, Niniola Tributes To Father Who Was Assassinated 24 Years Ago by Elxandre(m): 8:22pm On Jan 10, 2019
Funkybabee:
wow!! so they a re sister, lols I can't believe this shaaa....

And somebody asked here if Teni is a les but she is not, because I challenged her on IG then and she replied no maturely
and you think she will open up to you abi?

1 Like

Re: Teni & Sister, Niniola Tributes To Father Who Was Assassinated 24 Years Ago by Nobody: 8:25pm On Jan 10, 2019
Cynergy:
Yea the owner of Apata memorial school was their dad. I knew that right from the moment Niniola started her music career. Their dad's school is One of the foremost private "rich kids" school in lagos Mainland and in the whole okota/isolo ire akari estate till date. Hmmm... this man was feared back then, he was always with his guns to scared bandits away from the school environment(my mum church was very close to their estate back then) ... These girls were born with confirmed silver spoon, forget about Teniola singing "grass to grace" lyrics in her songs she is Ajebutter from cradle till date. Their dad was very wealthy man and their school is still functioning till date.
Just because ur ajebutter doesnt mean u dont suffer. Theres a lot of suffering in this world, poverty is not even the worst. Trust me. smiley

1 Like

Re: Teni & Sister, Niniola Tributes To Father Who Was Assassinated 24 Years Ago by Rosarie(f): 9:08pm On Jan 10, 2019
Seems they are not so close
Re: Teni & Sister, Niniola Tributes To Father Who Was Assassinated 24 Years Ago by Modarun(m): 1:01am On Jan 11, 2019
Africanness:
I wonder how niniola feels, all this time in the music industry hustling & just there. Then her younger sister just came yesterday and became much bigger than her. lipsrsealed
unlike you not everyone is easily consumed by jealousy. Teni is even a plus to NiNiola career, not the other way around. At the mention of Teni, Ninis name must pop up somewhere.
We know your type, You are that type of trader at the open market selling crafish, but still jealous of your neighbour selling vegetables. You no grow, so other too must not grow. Oga this is 2019, Buharinmdeen character should be dropped.

in whizkids voice, Bad energy stayvfar away, make you saty far away o.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Teni & Sister, Niniola Tributes To Father Who Was Assassinated 24 Years Ago by stocktaker: 10:52am On Dec 28, 2019
Sheggy13:
So this Teni is from Ekiti. So what's her connection with Ondo town in her last song, Uyo meyo, that she sang in that dialect fluently when she's not from there.. perhaps the mum though.
. The mom is from ondo town dad from ekiti state
Re: Teni & Sister, Niniola Tributes To Father Who Was Assassinated 24 Years Ago by Nobody: 1:53pm On Dec 28, 2019
sane93:

I don't know if I'm the only one that detected jealousy in her own message. She emphasized on how she was the father's favourite not minding how it would hurt Teni. Because it's obvious the man didn't hide it while he was alive. I just pray Teni is not the type
that
is too emotional.
I noticed it too. She is not matured atall.
Re: Teni & Sister, Niniola Tributes To Father Who Was Assassinated 24 Years Ago by Candanyl: 5:48pm On Dec 28, 2019
sane93:

I don't know if I'm the only one that detected jealousy in her own message. She emphasized on how she was the father's favourite not minding how it would hurt Teni. Because it's obvious the man didn't hide it while he was alive. I just pray Teni is not the type
that
is too emotional.

yeah I saw that too.I think Niniola is jelous of Teniola , she wasn't even at her concert.And Teniola fine pass Nini facially only if she can lose some weight

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Paul Okoye Signed Rihana-Look-Alike, Lucy Because Of The Resemblance? (photos) / Photos: P-square Finally Perform Together / Ike Onyeama Celebrates His Girlfriend, Fayahbabe On Her Birthday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.