Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,354 members, 7,950,744 topics. Date: Monday, 16 September 2024 at 08:51 PM

Gals Of Nowadayz No Dey Love! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Gals Of Nowadayz No Dey Love! (732 Views)

Is Masturbation A Social Behaviour? because My Vaseline No Dey Last Again / Why I No Dey Like To Dey Shake Hands With Some Girls / Ladies No Dey Shame Again Ohhh.. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Gals Of Nowadayz No Dey Love! by ChiefOkom(m): 11:26pm On Aug 10, 2010
Hi Eyin Peeps
Jus Musing, R our 9ja chics of today not 2 westernized and calculating?
I still dey find wife after 6 attemts this year, I go vex O!!
Re: Gals Of Nowadayz No Dey Love! by double08(m): 11:28pm On Aug 10, 2010
wetin happen? undecided undecided undecided
Re: Gals Of Nowadayz No Dey Love! by Ladyjide(f): 11:33pm On Aug 10, 2010
You need to give more detail so people can answer your question!
Re: Gals Of Nowadayz No Dey Love! by Acidosis(m): 1:11am On Aug 11, 2010
You mean 6 months, right?
Re: Gals Of Nowadayz No Dey Love! by StRichy(m): 4:54am On Aug 11, 2010
Keep trying!
Your next attempt might work out if you also grow up.
GOODLUCK!
Re: Gals Of Nowadayz No Dey Love! by Tosinville(m): 6:10am On Aug 11, 2010
Mane, its hard knock life in naija, hw u want 'em to love since u aint fly enuf, u got no monee in da bank, no ferari ride, no personal apartment but face-me i slap u crib. . . Bro, keep hustlin 4 doe 4 9ja girlz to love u or else u gon' end up without a spouse.
Re: Gals Of Nowadayz No Dey Love! by iice(f): 8:50am On Aug 11, 2010
St. Richy:

Keep trying!
Your next attempt might work out if you also grow up.
GOODLUCK!

grin
Re: Gals Of Nowadayz No Dey Love! by vivaladiva(f): 9:21am On Aug 11, 2010
wat has westernization got to do wiv dis piece of crap u just written

i bet u dont consider ur self westernized because like ur forefathers u still ride a donkey to ur small farm holding somewhere in the bush----ignorant babooon

cos women r waking up to d game that is life, dey r bcoming westernized, yet i dont see u walking about town with a piece of loin cloth around ur waist, we cld even go back to tieing leaves or animal hide because u dont want to bcome westernized

i bet the internet n computer , the medium u used to make this rediculous statement was invented by ur non westernized grand father-----fooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooool
Re: Gals Of Nowadayz No Dey Love! by ChiefOkom(m): 5:06am On Aug 26, 2010
@vivaladiva or warever, do u haf to be so rude? u come across as some frustrated, dumped heifer from the village who unfortunately got abroad on an illegal visa. U don't even know me and u start making insulting statements, sheesh! Stupid Cow!!
Westernized my foot!! u can front when u r are in the US or Europe, but the moment u tread 9ja soil u put ur feministic and women's lib ideas away and conform to african standardsof behaviour and subservience to men. it is OUR culture, okponu, omo alai leko!
It never ceases to amaze me the aggressive, ignorant and confrontational 9ja fillies u always find on 9ja forums who hide behind the mask of anonymity to spout forth their garbage and the wonder why 9ja guys date other races. "rediculous", indeed u can't even spell, OLODO, BUSHMEAT, BOREHOLE!! grin

@ All others, thnks a mill for ur contributions!
Re: Gals Of Nowadayz No Dey Love! by InkedNerd(f): 5:22am On Aug 26, 2010
vivaladiva:

wat has westernization got to do wiv dis piece of crap u just written

i bet u dont consider your self westernized because like your forefathers u still ride a donkey to your small farm holding somewhere in the bush----ignorant babooon

cos women r waking up to d game that is life, dey r bcoming westernized, yet i dont see u walking about town with a piece of loin cloth around your waist, we cld even go back to tieing leaves or animal hide because u dont want to bcome westernized

i bet the internet n computer , the medium u used to make this rediculous statement was invented by your non westernized grand father-----fooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooool

LMAO, interesting points [funny too] grin

(1) (Reply)

What Does It Mean To Be In Love To The Extent Of Marriage? / How Do You Know If Your In A Relationship Or Not? / Steps To Talk To End Relation.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.