Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,179,933 members, 7,909,472 topics. Date: Saturday, 03 August 2024 at 06:18 AM

Who Is The Most Friendly Nairalander - Nairaland / General (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Who Is The Most Friendly Nairalander (2911 Views)

Why Is Life So Unfair To The Good And Friendly To The Bad? / The Top 10 Business Idea To Start That Is Recession-friendly / Photos;tiger Rips 11-year-old Boy's Hand As He Was Trying To Be Friendly With It (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Is The Most Friendly Nairalander by Freiburger(m): 3:19pm On Aug 17, 2010
I never knew Sagamite and Mama-gee will like to be regarded as friendly ppl, thought they enjoy being what they are. interesting
Re: Who Is The Most Friendly Nairalander by Gabry(f): 1:40am On Aug 18, 2010
honeric01:

^^^^

Sport board has been where i spend most of my NL time, sport, games and romance i think

Oops! Sorry bro. Guess I dont know you so well despite to the fact that we chat alot. embarassed lipsrsealed

Freiburger:

I never knew Sagamite and Mama-gee will like to be regarded as friendly ppl, thought they enjoy being what they are. interesting

Mama Gee has always been friendly naa
Re: Who Is The Most Friendly Nairalander by honeric01(m): 1:56am On Aug 18, 2010
Gabry:

Oops! Sorry bro. Guess I dont know you so well despite to the fact that we chat alot. embarassed lipsrsealed

Too bad, thought you knew all these while.
Re: Who Is The Most Friendly Nairalander by Gabry(f): 2:14am On Aug 18, 2010
honeric01:

Too bad, thought you knew all these while.

I knew about your career, you love life, your dreams, your family, you but didnt know u are into sports. U never talk to me about Sports before naa sad embarassed lipsrsealed
Re: Who Is The Most Friendly Nairalander by honeric01(m): 2:18am On Aug 18, 2010
^^

Maybe because you ain't a sport person and we never discussed in that direction.
Re: Who Is The Most Friendly Nairalander by Gabry(f): 2:53am On Aug 18, 2010
honeric01:

^^

Maybe because you ain't a sport person and we never discussed in that direction.

I guess so but I use to play baseball, hockey and badminton though and I won championships for my school grin
Re: Who Is The Most Friendly Nairalander by honeric01(m): 2:58am On Aug 18, 2010
Gabry:

I guess so but I use to play baseball, hockey and badminton though and I won championships for my school grin

But not on NL abi? grin
Re: Who Is The Most Friendly Nairalander by Gabry(f): 4:13am On Aug 18, 2010
honeric01:

But not on NL abi? grin

yes cause Im this kinda person whom like to play sports but I dont like watching or discussing about it lipsrsealed
Re: Who Is The Most Friendly Nairalander by honeric01(m): 4:42am On Aug 18, 2010
^^

Cool sha, not everyone likes to talk about sports
Re: Who Is The Most Friendly Nairalander by Sagamite(m): 10:42am On Aug 29, 2010
honeric01:

By using harsh words like these on them, you sometimes [/b]sound like them, please bro, small small abeg grin

To an intelligent person, I can never sound like them.

Gabry:

What Honeric said its right. Your usage of words is a little harsh dont you think? sad

Some healing treatments can be harsh and intrusive. cheesy The fact is that after an encounter with me, most are aware of their illness and some even improve as they actually start using their brains before assertions especially when they see me on a thread. grin

Freiburger:

[b] I never knew Sagamite and Mama-gee will like to be regarded as friendly ppl, thought they enjoy being what they are. interesting

I don't like, I am. grin
Re: Who Is The Most Friendly Nairalander by Nobody: 12:09pm On Aug 29, 2010
Jennykadry @ topic
Re: Who Is The Most Friendly Nairalander by Gabry(f): 12:59pm On Aug 29, 2010
Sagamite:

Some healing treatments can be harsh and intrusive. cheesy The fact is that after an encounter with me, most are aware of their illness and some even improve as they actually start using their brains before assertions especially when they see me on a thread. grin

LOL! U no well. That statement you made is still being called as helpful and not friendly but you gotta chill when conversing with people. try not to mention their weaknesses / flaws too directly cause thats when the rudeness comes in if you know what I mean. wink
Re: Who Is The Most Friendly Nairalander by Sagamite(m): 1:27pm On Aug 29, 2010
Gabry:

LOL! U no well. That statement you made is still being called as helpful and not friendly but you gotta chill when conversing with people. try not to mention their weaknesses / flaws too directly cause thats when the rudeness comes in if you know what I mean. wink

Sweetie, diagnosis is very important in healing.

And communication of findings by healing practional is only professional and helps the patient fight back or avoid elements/environments/actions that will exacerbate the illness. So yes, my mentioning is quite helpful. cheesy
Re: Who Is The Most Friendly Nairalander by Nobody: 2:21pm On Aug 29, 2010
Sagamite:

And communication of findings by healing practional is only professional and helps the patient fight back or avoid elements/environments/actions that will exacerbate the illness. So yes, my mentioning is quite helpful. cheesy

What on Bloody hell? angry angry angry tongue
Re: Who Is The Most Friendly Nairalander by Gabry(f): 3:27pm On Aug 29, 2010
Sagamite:

ok, therefore, u can/might win a Helpful award . . . I think? undecided
Re: Who Is The Most Friendly Nairalander by Sagamite(m): 4:11pm On Aug 29, 2010
jennykadry:

What on Bloody hell? angry angry angry tongue

Yours is "Caramel, chocolate, sugar, milky, juicy, Darling". grin

Levels pass levels. wink
Re: Who Is The Most Friendly Nairalander by Freiburger(m): 7:53pm On Aug 29, 2010
Most Nairalander to me, are friendly but you the poster, you are so silly and so unfriendly, so fake, and i smell some high degree of primitivness in you.
Re: Who Is The Most Friendly Nairalander by Odunnu: 8:07pm On Aug 29, 2010
friendliest NLandr?one user comes 2mind - GOOGLES! She's vry friendly. MissyB is also vry friendly -atleast in my opinion
Re: Who Is The Most Friendly Nairalander by Freiburger(m): 8:23pm On Aug 29, 2010
Odunnu:

friendliest NLandr?one user comes 2mind - GOOGLES! She's vry friendly. MissyB is also vry friendly -atleast in my opinion

I also agree with you.
Re: Who Is The Most Friendly Nairalander by Gabry(f): 12:12am On Aug 30, 2010
Freiburger:

Most Nairalander to me, are friendly

I dont agree.

I think most Nairalanders are ignorant. smiley
Re: Who Is The Most Friendly Nairalander by Freiburger(m): 4:43pm On Aug 30, 2010
But there is a difference btw being friendly and being ignorant wink. So dont defend her cos she always says good things abt you. i woun't be surprised when she will one day take on you. grin grin
Re: Who Is The Most Friendly Nairalander by xynerise: 4:49pm On Aug 30, 2010
*Yawns* grin
Re: Who Is The Most Friendly Nairalander by Gabry(f): 6:00pm On Aug 30, 2010
Freiburger:

But there is a difference btw being friendly and being ignorant wink. So dont defend her cos she always says good things abt you. i woun't be surprised when she will one day take on you. grin grin

Sure there is a difference. being ignorant is not being friendly and thats the difference. wink

take on me? be my guess. This is a free world and everyone can be anything they want to be.

Im commenting on mama Gee based on how the majority of the people here thinks about her and maybe sdly for you, she has alot of fans smiley
Re: Who Is The Most Friendly Nairalander by mamagee3(f): 11:24pm On Aug 30, 2010
^^You made a great and fantastic point!

jennykadry:

Jennykadry @ topic
Who dash monkey banana? grin grin
Re: Who Is The Most Friendly Nairalander by honeric01(m): 12:34am On Aug 31, 2010
Gabry:

Sure there is a difference. being ignorant is not being friendly and thats the difference. wink

take on me? be my guess. This is a free world and everyone can be anything they want to be.

Im commenting on mama Gee based on how the majority of the people here thinks about her and maybe sdly for you, she has alot of fans smiley

Birds of a feather lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Who Is The Most Friendly Nairalander by Gabry(f): 2:25am On Aug 31, 2010
honeric01:

Birds of a feather lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

In what sense
Re: Who Is The Most Friendly Nairalander by mamagee3(f): 11:04pm On Aug 31, 2010
^^Please ask him 3 more times. . .
Re: Who Is The Most Friendly Nairalander by Freiburger(m): 8:40am On Sep 01, 2010
Gabry:

Im commenting on mama Gee based on how the majority of the people here thinks about her and maybe sdly for you, she has alot of fans
smiley

But i can tell that you she 've got silly fans like herself. Someone who did everything to become a moderator and later ended up on the defensive side even watching out not get banned again. grin grin
Re: Who Is The Most Friendly Nairalander by OAM4J: 10:45pm On Sep 01, 2010
Female = Jennykadry cool

Male = Sagamite cool
Re: Who Is The Most Friendly Nairalander by honeric01(m): 11:05pm On Sep 01, 2010
OAM4J:

Female = Jennykadry cool

Male = Sagamite cool

Joke of the century cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Who Is The Most Friendly Nairalander by mamagee3(f): 12:13am On Sep 02, 2010
honeric01:

Joke of the century cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Who Is The Most Friendly Nairalander by MsPotato(f): 8:17am On Sep 02, 2010
So far Ive posted with Odunnu and Inked Nerd and I think both are such wonderful ladies

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

The Jennykadry Thread!!!! / Student Puts Teacher In Trouble After Secretly Recording Their Sex Act On Phone / Maidaribe, The Borno Billionaire With A Golden House

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.