Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,742 members, 7,882,549 topics. Date: Sunday, 07 July 2024 at 08:29 AM

5 Cooking Tips For People Who Hate To Cook But Don’t Eat Out - Food (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / 5 Cooking Tips For People Who Hate To Cook But Don’t Eat Out (18198 Views)

Share Helpful Food/cooking Tips That Work For You. / Lady Refuses To Eat Out Of The Assorted Meat She Sells In Okokomaiko, Lagos / South South Native Dishes & Cooking Tips (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 5 Cooking Tips For People Who Hate To Cook But Don’t Eat Out by Dinho20(m): 2:27pm On Jan 09, 2019
I DON'T RELY ON ANYONE TO COOK FOR ME, I COOK WHAT I EAT FOR SOME REASONS.
SOME PEOPLE DON'T WASH HAND BEFORE COOKING, THEY CONTAMINATE THE FOOD WITH GERMS.
SOME PEOPLE LIKE VISITING BATHROOM TO URINATE WHENEVER THEY ARE COOKING, THEY WILL URINATE AND CONTINUE COOKING WITHOUT WASHING THERE CONTAMINATED HANDS.
THAT'S THE REASON WHY I HATE EATING OUTSIDE. IF YOU LIKE COOK HEAVEN AND EARTH I WILL NEVER TEST THAT FOOD.

1 Like

Re: 5 Cooking Tips For People Who Hate To Cook But Don’t Eat Out by uuzba(m): 3:02pm On Jan 09, 2019
SanLorrenzo:
Tell them oh
Don't tell them. Just collect their food money and run, let them go and eat sand. When hunger catch them, they will cook by force.
Re: 5 Cooking Tips For People Who Hate To Cook But Don’t Eat Out by Hoodbilonia: 4:06pm On Jan 09, 2019
my clt must pay. i hate story
Re: 5 Cooking Tips For People Who Hate To Cook But Don’t Eat Out by iphanyi10(m): 6:52pm On Jan 09, 2019
op, this your title dey one kan...very misleading
are you a blogger?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Picture Of My Kitchen / Chef Dammy Sings: I Can Cook And I Can Sing, I’m So Talented (Video) / Ooni Of Ife Hails Hilda Baci For Breaking Guinness World Record

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.