Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,721 members, 7,972,648 topics. Date: Friday, 11 October 2024 at 03:03 PM

The Disadvantages Of Working Under A Woman In An Office - Career (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / The Disadvantages Of Working Under A Woman In An Office (22573 Views)

Share Your Experience While Working Under An Elite Person. / The Benefits Of Working As A Freelancer / 5 Disadvantages Of Being A Banker (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Disadvantages Of Working Under A Woman In An Office by Ziggylady(f): 9:46am On Jan 14, 2019
iyke926:
It's only on the internet that a skinny little b!tchy mou'fvckin piece of turd who probably makes a living outta sucking the unshaved hairy black balls of a nigga talks like a boss.

Goddammit!! I hate the internet. #exhales# sad

So much pent-up frustrations smiley....yeah just let it out gradually..

Las las you go dey alright

3 Likes

Re: The Disadvantages Of Working Under A Woman In An Office by Grande007: 9:46am On Jan 14, 2019
This is a parochial and gender biased post. It does not deserve FP.

3 Likes

Re: The Disadvantages Of Working Under A Woman In An Office by alizma: 9:50am On Jan 14, 2019
Paxie55:
Lol. I love insulting stupid men that don't know their left from right. It gives me joy.
You are just crying. Sorry o.
before the message is fully passed, this one has confirmed it.

2 Likes

Re: The Disadvantages Of Working Under A Woman In An Office by Engrr(m): 9:50am On Jan 14, 2019
Paxie55:
Lol.
I love insulting stupid men that don't know their left from right.
It gives me joy.

You are just crying.
Sorry o.

With this post, you just confirmed that you are also that WOMAN that don't know her left from her right!!!

1 Like

Re: The Disadvantages Of Working Under A Woman In An Office by Nobody: 9:50am On Jan 14, 2019
I love this and.
Paxie55:

To pass through you. wink smiley
Re: The Disadvantages Of Working Under A Woman In An Office by AstralBody: 9:52am On Jan 14, 2019
Paxie55:
Lol.
It gives me joy.

You are just crying.
Sorry o.
grin grin grin
Re: The Disadvantages Of Working Under A Woman In An Office by Nobody: 9:53am On Jan 14, 2019
Paxie55:

How??

When I get quantum of joy doing that.

I wake up everyday to learn how to insult stupid men. grin grin

In years to come, you will wake u everyday to dance and pray in Shiloh! Kontinu
Re: The Disadvantages Of Working Under A Woman In An Office by monimekaz(m): 9:55am On Jan 14, 2019
Paxie55:

How??

There is nothing more stupid than coming to a public forum looking for stupid people
Re: The Disadvantages Of Working Under A Woman In An Office by BruncleZuma: 9:57am On Jan 14, 2019
OmniSparrow:

Make your points with logic or experience. Granted generalizing is fallacious but attacking personality instead of his points shows deeper issues with you.

Nope...I've had several bosses who happened to be female...so it's either he's incompetent which is why they display such behaviour towards him or he doesn't know where the boundaries to interactions end.

2 Likes

Re: The Disadvantages Of Working Under A Woman In An Office by seeker121(m): 9:57am On Jan 14, 2019
So frustrating and annoying especially during interview or during examination,that is why most of them ends up being a single mother.

2 Likes

Re: The Disadvantages Of Working Under A Woman In An Office by abels(m): 9:58am On Jan 14, 2019
without being told you are a rude girl..i wish you well in your endevours
Paxie55:
Lol.
It gives me joy.

You are just crying.
Sorry o.
Re: The Disadvantages Of Working Under A Woman In An Office by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 9:59am On Jan 14, 2019
Paxie55:
Lol.
It gives me joy.

You are just crying.
Sorry o.
i like to work with bosses like you, the tougher the sweeter, the more adventurous, alluring and captivating
Re: The Disadvantages Of Working Under A Woman In An Office by hahn(m): 9:59am On Jan 14, 2019
Paxie55:

Lmao.
I have been in a position that I headed men, and still going higher.
And believe me, I'm just starting. tongue tongue

Stupid men deserve no respect, just the stupid ones, unless you are among . tongue tongue

I actually agree. Stupid people can all go to hell

Keep it up

2 Likes

Re: The Disadvantages Of Working Under A Woman In An Office by Akowemoon(m): 10:01am On Jan 14, 2019
Paxie55:

How??

Like ,I are u for real?.So u have nothing good doing than learning how to insult men?wao!
Re: The Disadvantages Of Working Under A Woman In An Office by Nobody: 10:04am On Jan 14, 2019
Paxie55:
Lol.
It gives me joy.

You are just crying.
Sorry o.
Sales girl.
Re: The Disadvantages Of Working Under A Woman In An Office by ikorodureporta: 10:08am On Jan 14, 2019
coliboyswag:
Good day friends.

Here are few disadvantages of staying under a woman in an office.

1)INSULT: Woman been a boss can be so insultive that you will just feel like crying.(i ave experienced this).

2)AGGRESIVE: My boss in the office is a case example,this lady can be aggresive, for africa ehn you will just ask her something and she will curse you embarass u.i hate her for that.

3)Notice me attitude: She wants people to notice her, she wants people to know that she is the boss there..

In conclusion never work where a woman is the boss is annoying.

Thanks
Some women don't just know how to lead. This is exactly what a head of department does in my church
Re: The Disadvantages Of Working Under A Woman In An Office by Smile4daddy(m): 10:08am On Jan 14, 2019
Paxie55:

How??

Congratulations you have seen a thread where you can display your level of stupidity.

With all your king Solomon wiseness, you must still entry the kitchen to prepare food/watch the clothes for the man you called stupid before leaving to your office.
Re: The Disadvantages Of Working Under A Woman In An Office by Queenela(f): 10:08am On Jan 14, 2019
then work hard and become your own boss to avoid insults and embarassments, that's all

1 Like

Re: The Disadvantages Of Working Under A Woman In An Office by Nobody: 10:10am On Jan 14, 2019
coliboyswag:
how do u want ur thunder..

HE WANTS IT FRIED
Re: The Disadvantages Of Working Under A Woman In An Office by kitaatita: 10:11am On Jan 14, 2019
The poster has misogynist and disruptive attitude that will definitely limit his career in the workplace.

I've worked with female and male bosses and I didn't feel any sexist treatment from either.
I have male and female colleagues that report to me and if anyone portrays such character as the poster, he/she will sit down with me for discussion.

2 Likes

Re: The Disadvantages Of Working Under A Woman In An Office by TopGunFighter: 10:11am On Jan 14, 2019
Paxie55:
Lol.
It gives me joy.

You are just crying.
Sorry o.
this one can not find husband......
Re: The Disadvantages Of Working Under A Woman In An Office by kitaatita: 10:12am On Jan 14, 2019
Paxie55:

How??

You are on fire this morning. And you have me in your corner
Re: The Disadvantages Of Working Under A Woman In An Office by Brokeboy111(m): 10:18am On Jan 14, 2019
Awon werey 100%
Re: The Disadvantages Of Working Under A Woman In An Office by holluphemydavid(m): 10:18am On Jan 14, 2019
Paxie55:
How??

Continue to dey do ursef and not me
Re: The Disadvantages Of Working Under A Woman In An Office by oluwaahmed: 10:22am On Jan 14, 2019
Paxie55:
Lol.
It gives me joy.

You are just crying.
Sorry o.

because u ride a dìck doesn't make u a boss.
Re: The Disadvantages Of Working Under A Woman In An Office by Shugargal(f): 10:22am On Jan 14, 2019
Paxie55:
Lol. I love insulting stupid men that don't know their left from right. It gives me joy.
You are just crying. Sorry o.
Easy ma'am
Re: The Disadvantages Of Working Under A Woman In An Office by Shawnnn01: 10:23am On Jan 14, 2019
Paxie55:

Look around, 98% of romance nl guys are immensely stupid. embarassed
You are more stupid not knowing many of them are children.
Re: The Disadvantages Of Working Under A Woman In An Office by iamjavadem(m): 10:25am On Jan 14, 2019
Including your father and brothers?
Paxie55:

Lmao.
I have been in a position that I headed men, and still going higher.
And believe me, I'm just starting. tongue tongue

Stupid men deserve no respect, just the stupid ones, unless you are among . tongue tongue
Re: The Disadvantages Of Working Under A Woman In An Office by Shugargal(f): 10:27am On Jan 14, 2019
Enjoy it when a woman is your boss in the civil service, come to security formation when a woman is your boss then you will understand when they say jump up.. me as a tboy na dem de rush us.... gallant!
Re: The Disadvantages Of Working Under A Woman In An Office by tintingz(m): 10:28am On Jan 14, 2019
It's kinda true from experience, they(not all) can be frustrating.

But there are advantages as well.
Re: The Disadvantages Of Working Under A Woman In An Office by iamjavadem(m): 10:28am On Jan 14, 2019
The unmarried ones that have been scorned by a man and want revenge are worse. As if its our fault you chose to date a useless man.
coliboyswag:
they are really annoying and wicked
Re: The Disadvantages Of Working Under A Woman In An Office by Gregdcutie(m): 10:30am On Jan 14, 2019
Grande007:
This is a parochial and gender biased post. It does not deserve FP.
Its the mess nairaland has turned into recently

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

My Journey Slashing Pips In The FX World / 4 Better Ways To Answer "Why Are You Leaving Your Job?" / AVEVA PDMS (plant Design Management System) Training

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.