Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,151 members, 7,887,343 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 07:07 AM

If A Nigeria Party Is Ready To Share The Bill . I Can Win The Presidency - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / If A Nigeria Party Is Ready To Share The Bill . I Can Win The Presidency (726 Views)

Drama As Tambuwal Joins Federal Republic Of Nigeria Party / What Manner Of An Opposition Party Is APC? / Gej Sends Tenure Elongation Bill: "i Had No Shoes : " (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If A Nigeria Party Is Ready To Share The Bill . I Can Win The Presidency by becomrich3: 3:17am On Aug 11, 2010
If a Nigeria party is ready to share the bill . I can win the presidency.    And win. I have a plan that would win. I do not want to foot the bill alone. If I can get a guarantee.   I do not trust Nuru Ribadu. I have alway said so before. And I am still saying so. I see people heart, Ejo ni.

I can not be stop. I would win.
Re: If A Nigeria Party Is Ready To Share The Bill . I Can Win The Presidency by Nobody: 3:19am On Aug 11, 2010
You have my vote, chairman.
Re: If A Nigeria Party Is Ready To Share The Bill . I Can Win The Presidency by Beaf: 3:27am On Aug 11, 2010
Becomerich, we don't want you as our president. Go and be the president of your village in Benin Republic.
Re: If A Nigeria Party Is Ready To Share The Bill . I Can Win The Presidency by becomrich3: 4:30am On Aug 11, 2010
Which of the people running for president do you think is better than me. name the person. And give your reason.
Re: If A Nigeria Party Is Ready To Share The Bill . I Can Win The Presidency by Beaf: 4:32am On Aug 11, 2010
becomrich3:

Which of the people running for president do you think is better than me. name the person. And give your reason.

All of them, because they at least, pretend to know what they are talking about. You don't know what you are talking about, you only know how to search google for some wack maps.
Re: If A Nigeria Party Is Ready To Share The Bill . I Can Win The Presidency by Mobinga: 6:51am On Aug 11, 2010
@Beaf grin grin grin
Classic
Re: If A Nigeria Party Is Ready To Share The Bill . I Can Win The Presidency by iswell1(m): 6:55am On Aug 11, 2010
smiley smiley ;d
Re: If A Nigeria Party Is Ready To Share The Bill . I Can Win The Presidency by Acidosis(m): 7:14am On Aug 11, 2010
Beaf:

All of them, because they at least, pretend to know what they are talking about. You don't know what you are talking about, you only know how to search google for some wack maps.
exactly, if not for the search engine that gave him access to http://www.maplandia.com
Re: If A Nigeria Party Is Ready To Share The Bill . I Can Win The Presidency by Pukkah: 10:25am On Aug 11, 2010
How much do you need and have you confirmed that you meet all constitutional requirements?
Re: If A Nigeria Party Is Ready To Share The Bill . I Can Win The Presidency by becomrich3: 3:36pm On Aug 11, 2010
When a person says , he want to build a new grid, does that shows they understand the problem. It shows they do not know what they are talking about?

pukkah , i have check the constitution. I meet the constitutional requirements?

On how much I need. that why i need you people in nigeria to help me calculate that.  It is possible to make change. We can end the nonsense or trash now. if you raise the money, I would run.

Look when people are collecting bribe of about $300 million , where do you get money to built facilities for the people. Even Obama does not have $300 million. And someone is trying to get away with $300 million is that fair on the people of nigeria.

And some of the people who are trying to run for president. Are well know criminal in nigeria. Nearly 90% all the people who have declear thier intention have linked with organised crime.
Re: If A Nigeria Party Is Ready To Share The Bill . I Can Win The Presidency by desgiezd(m): 3:52pm On Aug 11, 2010
Becomerich, please show us maps of the areas where you have the strongest supports. Also show maps of your weak areas so that we all can "map' Nigeria together democratically.
Re: If A Nigeria Party Is Ready To Share The Bill . I Can Win The Presidency by becomrich3: 5:46pm On Aug 11, 2010
You want to see map. based on my agenda to make the north majority. I am 100% guarantee in 23 states in nigeria to win the election. I mean 100% guarantee. In a free and fair election.

Re: If A Nigeria Party Is Ready To Share The Bill . I Can Win The Presidency by becomrich3: 6:06pm On Aug 11, 2010
other option of going to the united nation and share the oil wealth. 33 states I would win,.

(1) (Reply)

Between Jonathan And Ibb Who Stands A Better Chance / Babangida Meets Campaign Team, Names 36 State Coordinators Today / Orji Uzor Kalu Declares For Presidency!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.