Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,178,285 members, 7,904,224 topics. Date: Monday, 29 July 2024 at 10:30 AM

Gay Nigerian Activist Bisi Alimi Shares His Compelling Story - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Gay Nigerian Activist Bisi Alimi Shares His Compelling Story (58793 Views)

Bisi Alimi Slams Senators Behind Anti Same Sex Bill (Photo) / APC Activist Omojuwa Criticises Buhari Government. / Lucy Bisi-onabanjo: ‘I Voted For Buhari Despite Jailing My Husband Because...' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (39) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gay Nigerian Activist Bisi Alimi Shares His Compelling Story by NaijaSisi(f): 12:30pm On Aug 11, 2010
Okija_juju:

NIGERIA is Anti-Homo's. Can you imagine attending a gay wedding in your church, complete with Asho-ebi, alot of flower boys, and eww!!

ROTFL @ bolded part  grin  grin  grin
Please, I do not even want to imagine such repulsiveness! God forbid!
Re: Gay Nigerian Activist Bisi Alimi Shares His Compelling Story by philip0906(m): 12:31pm On Aug 11, 2010
~Bluetooth:

too bad. . .i can't imagine myself running after boys. .i just hope nigeria ladies would campaign  prolly go n.a.k.e.d against this evil guy cuz many of them would be stranded if we finally turn gay.
grin grin grin
Re: Gay Nigerian Activist Bisi Alimi Shares His Compelling Story by FACEOFF1: 12:32pm On Aug 11, 2010
Thought God was a fool creating man and woman Abi?
see your Mokey face like OGBANJE
no com turn our already corrupted nigeria into your nyash wey de carry anoda man's toto ooo
u no dey ashame of your self OLUDO
na wetin i bin de talk before be dis
if Oibo com our country them go steal our treasure go de develop dia country
if we Africans most especially Nigerians go their land na to go carry bad bad habit and corruption de com.
if u wan lick man nyash go back to where u com from MR. GAY MAN
Re: Gay Nigerian Activist Bisi Alimi Shares His Compelling Story by NaijaSisi(f): 12:33pm On Aug 11, 2010
FACE OFF:

no com turn our already corrupted nigeria into your nyash wey de carry anoda man's toto ooo
if we Africans most especially Nigerians go their land na to go carry bad bad habit and corruption de com.

Owsh!!! Quite Harsh, but i agree to an extent, pls carry good things from westerners and bring to improve ur country, not things that would further corruption
Re: Gay Nigerian Activist Bisi Alimi Shares His Compelling Story by philip0906(m): 12:35pm On Aug 11, 2010
FACE OFF:

@bolded
very true. . .dats y d whites call us monkeys embarassed embarassed
Re: Gay Nigerian Activist Bisi Alimi Shares His Compelling Story by philip0906(m): 12:37pm On Aug 11, 2010
[size=18pt]By the way. . .y is the thread peaceful?If d man were 2 be igbo,d thread woulda been smoking by now with 8 pages of tribalistic jibes undecided[/size]
Re: Gay Nigerian Activist Bisi Alimi Shares His Compelling Story by spikedcylinder: 12:39pm On Aug 11, 2010
philip0906:

[size=18pt]By the way. . .y is the thread peaceful?If d man were 2 be igbo,d thread woulda been smoking by now with 8 pages of tribalistic jibes undecided[/size]

You've just sounded the gong for your fellow tribalistic bushmeats now, haven't you?
Re: Gay Nigerian Activist Bisi Alimi Shares His Compelling Story by ausman: 12:40pm On Aug 11, 2010
@motaye do mean other religion apart frm Muslim preaches homosexual.
Re: Gay Nigerian Activist Bisi Alimi Shares His Compelling Story by Nobody: 12:42pm On Aug 11, 2010
Okija_juju:

Although I dont know about the Demonic possesion part, I just know that Nigeria will not be home to Homosexuality of any kind. Alteaslt not in the near future.
I so miss the good ol'days. This likkle faggo.t would have been brought to my shrine where I would have taken him to the evil forest, sacrificed him and then a peace offering would then be made to cleanse the land.

NIGERIA is Anti-Homo's. Can you imagine attending a gay wedding in your church, complete with Asho-ebi, alot of flower boys, and eww!!

funny. .my mum will definitely disown me if i introduce a boy to her as my future partner.
Re: Gay Nigerian Activist Bisi Alimi Shares His Compelling Story by philip0906(m): 12:46pm On Aug 11, 2010
spikedcylinder:

You've just sounded the gong for your fellow tribalistic bushmeats now, haven't you?
@gong
cheesy cheesy
But u 2 know its d truth. . .If I wanted 2,I woulda gone solo. . .Imagine d name being a Chukwudi,bk/babe,aigbofa,oba,babapupa woulda stormed here and set d whole place on fire. . .but they checked d topic,saw a Bisi name and walked out undecided
Re: Gay Nigerian Activist Bisi Alimi Shares His Compelling Story by matiltomd(f): 12:49pm On Aug 11, 2010
derolly:

chei!!! where is this nincompoop from?  angry angry angry
make thunder destroy dat your mouth wey u want use encourage sodomy for naija, am pretty sure u re gay anuofia!

Is it possible you kindly act your shoe size please? If brains were money,sure you'll need a loan to buy a sachet of pure water,
Re: Gay Nigerian Activist Bisi Alimi Shares His Compelling Story by omamokta: 12:53pm On Aug 11, 2010
This guy should be disowned. He is evil
Re: Gay Nigerian Activist Bisi Alimi Shares His Compelling Story by chakula: 1:00pm On Aug 11, 2010
Lets join together and pray against the evil doers from our Nation.
Re: Gay Nigerian Activist Bisi Alimi Shares His Compelling Story by missuzoma: 1:04pm On Aug 11, 2010
smart boy, he needed to relocate to the Uk. Oyibo stu, pid no be small. How can they believe all that rubbish about his being heartbroken over the death of his mate? The guy will soon impregnate someone there; don't mind all that thrash. It is like some old, grown crooks who run there claiming someone wants to circumsise them by force.
Re: Gay Nigerian Activist Bisi Alimi Shares His Compelling Story by Guyman02: 1:16pm On Aug 11, 2010
Send that guy to Robert Mugabe of Zimbabwe who threatened to castrate all gays. This is absolute western trash. Our African fore fathers married and enjoyed many wives, What does this Nigerian gays want our pretty ladies to do with there succulent bodies
Re: Gay Nigerian Activist Bisi Alimi Shares His Compelling Story by Guyman02: 1:20pm On Aug 11, 2010
missuzoma:

smart boy, he needed to relocate to the Uk. Oyibo stupid no be small. How can they believe all that rubbish about his being heartbroken over the death of his mate? The guy will soon impregnate someone there; don't mind all that thrash. It is like some old, grown crooks who run there claiming someone wants to circumsise them by force.
You have just said it all.
CASE DISMISSED[color=#000099][/color]
Re: Gay Nigerian Activist Bisi Alimi Shares His Compelling Story by oge4real(f): 1:21pm On Aug 11, 2010
this guy better remain where he is, if not, his life is not guaranteed hre at home.
Re: Gay Nigerian Activist Bisi Alimi Shares His Compelling Story by Nobody: 1:41pm On Aug 11, 2010
For the first tyme i see nairalanders agreeing on samething, Bisi abi wetin be your name better stay where you are!!! Gay my ass. angry angry angry
Re: Gay Nigerian Activist Bisi Alimi Shares His Compelling Story by donugapi(m): 1:53pm On Aug 11, 2010
Guyman02:

What does this Nigerian gays want our pretty ladies to do with there succulent bodies

LMAO!!! Dis guy you too funny,

But really people, there are other more pressing issues in this country that we can talk about rather than some c0rk sucking b4llz licker who wants his a-hole expanded!!
Re: Gay Nigerian Activist Bisi Alimi Shares His Compelling Story by hakunajay(m): 1:55pm On Aug 11, 2010
Guyman02:

Send that guy to Robert Mugabe of Zimbabwe who threatened to castrate all gays. This is absolute western trash. Our African fore fathers married and enjoyed many wives,  What does this Nigerian gays want our pretty ladies to do with there succulent bodies
lol! That's the best solution to the gay issue. I'll personally suggest that their anus be blocked too!
Re: Gay Nigerian Activist Bisi Alimi Shares His Compelling Story by NaijaSisi(f): 1:56pm On Aug 11, 2010
melesky:

For the first tyme i see nairalanders agreeing on samething, Bisi abi wetin be your name better stay where you are!!! Gay my backside. angry angry angry

YES! True Nigerians do not believe in such Nonsense!

Truly Nigerian = Against Homosexualism

hakunajay:

lol! That's the best solution to the gay issue. I'll personally suggest that their anus be blocked too!

grin grin
Re: Gay Nigerian Activist Bisi Alimi Shares His Compelling Story by philip0906(m): 2:00pm On Aug 11, 2010
melesky:

For the first tyme i see nairalanders agreeing on samething, Bisi abi wetin be your name better stay where you are!!! Gay my backside. angry angry angry
If he reads ur post,he'lld be salivating over what ur backside looks like grin grin grin
Re: Gay Nigerian Activist Bisi Alimi Shares His Compelling Story by NaijaSisi(f): 2:01pm On Aug 11, 2010
philip0906:

If he reads your post,he'lld be salivating over what your backside looks like grin grin grin

ROTFLMSNBO grin grin grin
Re: Gay Nigerian Activist Bisi Alimi Shares His Compelling Story by NeoNeo1: 2:05pm On Aug 11, 2010
Please read the following passage of the Scripture
"Know ye not that the unrighteous(SINNERS) shall not inherit the Kingdom of God? Be not deceived: Neither FORNICATORS, nor IDOLATERS, nor ADULTERERS, nor the EFFEMINATE, nor ABUSERS OF THEMSELVES WITH MANKIND, nor THIEVES, nor the COVETOUS, nor DRUNKARDS, nor REVILERS, nor EXTORTIONERS shall inherit the Kingdom of God." 1 Corinthians  6:9-10
Again, the Scritpure warns "But the FEARFUL, and UNBELIEVING, and THE ABOMINABLE, and MURDERERS,and whoremongers, and SORCERERS, and IDOLATERS, and all LIARS, shall have their part in the lake which burneth with fire and brimstone, which is the second death." Revelation 21:8
"And whosoever was not found written in the Book of Life was cast into t[url][/url]he lake of fire." Revelation 20:15
"The wicked shall be turned into hell, and all the nations that forget God." Psalms 9:17
Beloved, there is hope, no matter what ur past life has turned into, Jesus Christ the Son of God has paid the price for our sins and has redeemed us from the bondage called sin.
See the following :
"The next day John saw Jesus coming unto him, and said, "Behold, the Lamb of God, who taketh away the sin of the world!" John 1:29
"And she shall bring forth a Son, and thou shalt call His name JESUS, for He shall save His people from their sins." Matthew 1:21
"But as many as received Him, to them gave He power to become the sons of God, even to those who believe in His name" John 1:12
"Neither is there salvation in any other, for there is no other name under heaven given among men whereby we must be saved." Acts 4:12
Your role is to believe that Jesus is the Son of God, accept Him as ur Lord and Savior right now and God will show u mercy. Ur sins will be forgiven and forgotten in the Book of records. God will write ur name in His Book of Life.
"that if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and shalt believe in thine heart that God hath raised Him from the dead, thou shalt be saved. For with the heart man believeth unto righteousness, and with the mouth confession is made unto salvation."Romans 10:9-10
Say the following prayer and you will be saved and born of God.
"Lord Jesus Christ, I believe that You are the Son of God, who came to this earth and shed your righteous blood on the Cross of Calvary for my sins. Wash them away with Your precious blo, od and give me power to sin no more.Write my name in the Book of life and cancel it from the book of death. Give me power to sin no more.Thank You for showing me mercy."
Beloved, go and sin no more in the name of Jesus Christ, amen.
Remember to join a Bible- believing and teaching church/ministry whose doctrine include revival of the apostolic experience hinged on salvation of lost souls through Jesus Christ, holiness amongst the body of Christ etc.
God bless u!
Re: Gay Nigerian Activist Bisi Alimi Shares His Compelling Story by sley4life(m): 2:18pm On Aug 11, 2010
what more can i say. It seems homo sexuality has come to stay fully in the country.Maybe soon the FG will legalise it
Re: Gay Nigerian Activist Bisi Alimi Shares His Compelling Story by NaijaSisi(f): 2:21pm On Aug 11, 2010
sley4life:

what more can i say. It seems homo sexuality has come to stay fully in the country.Maybe soon the FG will legalise it

Oh please no! God Forbid shocked
Re: Gay Nigerian Activist Bisi Alimi Shares His Compelling Story by Nobody: 2:26pm On Aug 11, 2010
sley4life:

maybe when Atiku becomes the president. . .i learnt he's homo
Re: Gay Nigerian Activist Bisi Alimi Shares His Compelling Story by Ranoscky(m): 2:33pm On Aug 11, 2010
Why una dey borther una lyf for person wey dey lyv him lyf as him lyk? undecided
If him say him wan go fyt lion tomorow, shey una go follow am go? abi una go worry unaself? shebi una go say na him sabi? so make una livam make him dey lyv him gay lyf for "UK", na him sabi. My only problem b say, i just dey pray to God to give him (Bisi) family d gratitude to bear d lost of 1 of dia son b'cos, if him (bisi) introduce's d gay of a tin in naija n d gayism begins to gain ryt in Nigeria (of which i know so well dat it's not possible), im so fukkin sure dat he (bisi) will never lyv to enjoy it in Nigeria! (b'cos, it's a must dat boys wey no dey happy go waste him lyf throwey)
Re: Gay Nigerian Activist Bisi Alimi Shares His Compelling Story by sammytb(m): 2:35pm On Aug 11, 2010
I think u guys should read Leviticus 20 downwards nd see d consequences of gayishness,
Re: Gay Nigerian Activist Bisi Alimi Shares His Compelling Story by vinmol: 2:46pm On Aug 11, 2010
[td][td[b]]Although they claimed to be wise, they became fools, and exchanged the glory of the immortal God for images made to look like mortal man and birds and animals and reptiles,
Because of this, God gave them over to shameful lusts, even their women exchanged natural relations for unnatural ones. In the same way, the men also abandoned natural relations with women and were inflamed with lust for one another. Men committed indecent acts with other men, and received in themselves due penalty for their PERVERSION[/td][/b][/td]gbam! u said it all, God does not like ds!
Re: Gay Nigerian Activist Bisi Alimi Shares His Compelling Story by HellaBella(f): 2:46pm On Aug 11, 2010
I have had conversations with Nigerian men who claim to have no problem with 2 women having sex, yet are ready to kill 2 men that they suspect may be getting it on.  Am I missing something? How can you condemn gays but smile and jump up about lesbians? Bunch of hypocrites.

1 Like

Re: Gay Nigerian Activist Bisi Alimi Shares His Compelling Story by NaijaSisi(f): 2:47pm On Aug 11, 2010
HellaBella:

I have had conversations with Nigerian men who claim to have no problem with 2 women having sex, yet are ready to kill 2 men that they suspect may be getting it on. Am I missing something? How can you condemn gays but smile and jump up about lesbians? Bunch of hypocrites.

Oh shocked That one is very true o! Guys come explain yaselves

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (39) (Reply)

Adebola Irede Daniel Proposes To His Girlfriend, Tash Loves (Engagement Photos) / Kashim Shettima Shares Photo Of His Undergraduate Days In UNIMAID (1989) / Boko Haram Female Accomplice Arrested

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.