Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,436 members, 7,881,581 topics. Date: Saturday, 06 July 2024 at 12:32 AM

When Will Nigerian Men Wisen Up? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / When Will Nigerian Men Wisen Up? (729 Views)

Nigerian Men, you Are Confused / 10 Times Nigerian Men Married Foreign Women. / Noxolo Mampa, The South African Lady Who Bashed Nigerian men Finally Apologized (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

When Will Nigerian Men Wisen Up? by Nobody: 7:30pm On Jan 09, 2019
When will we realise the fact we don't need women in our lives. They are the ones who need us!
They only use those biological weapons in their disposal to brainwash us to think we can't survive without them. Think about it, if Konji was removed from every mans system both rich and poor, do you know the amount of women that will go hungry? Million and thousands!!! Without our Konji, olosho and baby mama business no go move at all.
Having a dick is like having your own amusement park. That girl that has curves in the right places is tempting you to give up all your properties so that you can fúck her? A WORD OF ADVICE, GO AND MASTURBATE TWO TIMES AND COME BACK AND SEE HER. YOU WILL COME BACK TO YOUR SENSES. KONJI HAS BEEN BLINDING MEN SINCE 1200 undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: When Will Nigerian Men Wisen Up? by Nobody: 7:34pm On Jan 09, 2019
You're absolutely right.

Nigerian women use relationships as a Entrepreneurship skills.

I don't know why God give us poverty and Nigerian women at the same time??!!!

sad
Re: When Will Nigerian Men Wisen Up? by nwachukwu9(m): 7:36pm On Jan 09, 2019
I can never masturbate, i prefer real sex, masturbation is even a worst sin than fornication.
Re: When Will Nigerian Men Wisen Up? by Nobody: 7:36pm On Jan 09, 2019
Put prick inside your fellow mans ass. Problem solved.
Re: When Will Nigerian Men Wisen Up? by amaniro: 7:39pm On Jan 09, 2019
Saffi:

Are you a feminist?
Re: When Will Nigerian Men Wisen Up? by nwachukwu9(m): 7:39pm On Jan 09, 2019
Saffi:
God forbid bad thing, both men and women need each other, i am because you are
Re: When Will Nigerian Men Wisen Up? by Nobody: 7:40pm On Jan 09, 2019
Saffi:
See this bitter bastard here...you better go and find dick that will reset your brain grin grin
Re: When Will Nigerian Men Wisen Up? by amaniro: 7:40pm On Jan 09, 2019
nwachukwu9:
I can never masturbate, i prefer real sex, masturbation is even a worst sin than fornication.

oboy there is no such thing as 'worst sin', sin na sin

Re: When Will Nigerian Men Wisen Up? by Nobody: 7:40pm On Jan 09, 2019
nwachukwu9:
See this as slicker comparing sin

1 Like

Re: When Will Nigerian Men Wisen Up? by SweetBuns(f): 7:41pm On Jan 09, 2019
Anytime i see threads like this, I always wonder how the poster got his "original" facts.
It has been scientifically proven that if females are removed from society, all hell will be let loose. Men will lose their sanity and start behaving like animals. We women were put in this world for a reason so you can't remove us. God created Adam and Eve not Adam and Steve.
We are two peas in a pod. Deal with it. grin grin grin.

P.S
The experiment above was conducted on monkeys by psychologist in the late 20th century. Argue with science if you like grin grin
And Saffi, you don't have to reply. His post reeks if ignorance cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: When Will Nigerian Men Wisen Up? by Nobody: 7:41pm On Jan 09, 2019
Saffi:
it sure is cleaner than that thick evil forest btwn your legs..
Fustrated chimp..
Re: When Will Nigerian Men Wisen Up? by chendstone01(m): 7:44pm On Jan 09, 2019
sin na sin guy no big sin or small sin

nwachukwu9:
Re: When Will Nigerian Men Wisen Up? by Nobody: 7:47pm On Jan 09, 2019
FuckBots:
When will we realise the fact we don't need women in our lives. They are the ones who need us!
They only use those biological weapons in their disposal to brainwash us to think we can't survive without them. Think about it, if Konji was removed from every mans system both rich and poor, do you know the amount of women that will go hungry? Million and thousands!!! Without our Konji, olosho and baby mama business no go move at all.
Having a dick is like having your own amusement park. That girl that has curves in the right places is tempting you to give up all your properties so that you can fúck her? A WORD OF ADVICE, GO AND MASTURBATE TWO TIMES AND COME BACK AND SEE HER. YOU WILL COME BACK TO YOUR SENSES. KONJI HAS BEEN BLINDING MEN SINCE 1200 undecided
Your thread looks like gay thread no offence . undecided

1 Like

Re: When Will Nigerian Men Wisen Up? by Nobody: 7:51pm On Jan 09, 2019
FuckBots:
I'm tired of this section.

1 Like

Re: When Will Nigerian Men Wisen Up? by Splinz(m): 7:52pm On Jan 09, 2019
smiley

Don't you guys get tired of talking nonsense?

1 Like

Re: When Will Nigerian Men Wisen Up? by Nobody: 7:54pm On Jan 09, 2019
SweetBuns:
Anytime i see threads like this, I always wonder how the poster got his "original" facts.
It has been scientifically proven that if females are removed from society, all hell will be let loose. Men will lose their sanity and start behaving like animals. We women were put in this world for a reason so you can't remove us. God created Adam and Eve not Adam and Steve.
We are two peas in a pod. Deal with it. grin grin grin.

P.S
The experiment above was conducted on monkeys by psychologist in the late 20th century. Argue with science if you like grin grin
And Saffi, you don't have to reply. His post reeks if ignorance cheesy grin
Where did they see this frustrated and yamlegged mutated feminist?
See the nonsense she wrote up there. Keep deceiving yourself. You're just simple helpmates to man. That's your purpose undecided
Una they there just for Bleep and cooking purpose

1 Like

Re: When Will Nigerian Men Wisen Up? by Nobody: 7:56pm On Jan 09, 2019
BornagainThief:
Your thread looks like gay thread no offence . undecided
I ain't no homo. Just pointing out the facts
Re: When Will Nigerian Men Wisen Up? by Nobody: 7:57pm On Jan 09, 2019
Lordtimothy66:
so people like me wey no they masturbate how I go do? think before you create thread mr man sad
.your life, your opinion, your wahala..
I'm waiting for that thead sion
Re: When Will Nigerian Men Wisen Up? by LeHMaR(m): 8:40pm On Jan 09, 2019
You've been meeting the wrong girls.. Trust me

(1) (Reply)

Let's Be Sincerely With Our Selves. Answer All Questions Without Sentiments / American Lady Reveals What She Did To Nigerian Man She Met Online / Take Off That Mindset Of "Virgin Wife/girl.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.