Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,178,835 members, 7,906,069 topics. Date: Wednesday, 31 July 2024 at 02:19 AM

Don't Loose A Good Man That Loves You Because Of Catfish And Star Raddler - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Don't Loose A Good Man That Loves You Because Of Catfish And Star Raddler (537 Views)

Guys! Don't Loose Guard / There Is Nothing Like A Broke, Lazy Good Man / I Have A Feeling I Might Loose A Girl I So Much Love (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Don't Loose A Good Man That Loves You Because Of Catfish And Star Raddler by Factfinder1(m): 9:01pm On Jan 09, 2019
Facebook user Emmanuel Kings advices Nigerian ladies not to lose good men and flirt with other men that won't take them serious just for material things and for food and money

DON'T LOOSE a GOOD MAN that LOVES you because of CATFISH and STAR RADDLER

1 Like

Re: Don't Loose A Good Man That Loves You Because Of Catfish And Star Raddler by Betakeshi: 9:02pm On Jan 09, 2019
grin

(1) (Reply)

Twitter User: "If I Don't Sleep On My Man's Chest, I Get Neck Pain" / The Best Way To Celebrate Your Valentine.(pics) / Kk

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.