Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,178,957 members, 7,906,620 topics. Date: Wednesday, 31 July 2024 at 01:21 PM

“I Call Lati, Lati Don Pick Call” Boy Bought Keke Napep With The N1m Davido Gave - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / “I Call Lati, Lati Don Pick Call” Boy Bought Keke Napep With The N1m Davido Gave (683 Views)

Burna Boy Bought Mum Mercedes Benz Maybach Truck In Celebration Of Mother's Day / Davido Unfollows Ikorodu Bois Hours After Revealing He Hasn't Given Them The N1M / Ikorodu Bois Reveals Davido Hasn’t Given Them The N1M He Promised (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

“I Call Lati, Lati Don Pick Call” Boy Bought Keke Napep With The N1m Davido Gave by musicbusstop(m): 11:34pm On Jan 09, 2019
This shows that the “I call Lati” boy is a smart person, as he has used out of the 1 million naira Davido blessed him with, to cop himself a brand new keke napep to start up a transportation business.

Recall that last year, on the 27th of December during David’s concert in Lagos, the singer promised a fan the huge sum, for his efforts in protecting girls from being harassed at the concert.

See more >> https://musicbusstop.com/i-call-lati-lati-don-pick-call-boy-bought-keke-napep-with-the-n1m-davido-gave-him/

(1) (Reply)

Actress Tayo Sobola Rocks Military Camouflage In New Photo / You Need To See IK Ogbona's Wife Raunchy Waist Bead Photo / [photos] The Face Of Lagbaja Is Shown For The First Time By Aremu Afolayan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.