Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,178,194 members, 7,903,931 topics. Date: Monday, 29 July 2024 at 02:14 AM

Is It Wrong To Compliment The Looks Of Female Soldiers - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is It Wrong To Compliment The Looks Of Female Soldiers (911 Views)

Would It Be Wrong To Compliment A Ladies Boobs? / Lady Blocks Her Barber On Facebook Because Of A Compliment With "Dear" / Thinking Of Going Into Music Because I Have Got The Voice And The Looks (pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is It Wrong To Compliment The Looks Of Female Soldiers by mumumugu(m): 1:05am On Jan 10, 2019
I have hears rumours of a guy that got beaten for telling female soldier she us beautiful
Re: Is It Wrong To Compliment The Looks Of Female Soldiers by Seun(m): 7:12am On Jan 10, 2019
mumumugu:
I have hears rumours of a guy that got beaten for telling female soldier she us beautiful
Soldiers are treated harshly by their superiors, so they transfer their aggression to civilians. We need to modernise their training and treatment.

16 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Is It Wrong To Compliment The Looks Of Female Soldiers by mumumugu(m): 8:56am On Jan 13, 2019
Seun:

Soldiers are treated harshly by their superiors, so they transfer their aggression to civilians. We need to modernise their training and treatment.
hmm, I see, thanks for stopping by
Re: Is It Wrong To Compliment The Looks Of Female Soldiers by habsydiamond(m): 9:06am On Jan 13, 2019
Seun:

how can we modernise their treatment and training....would this be done by the military or the civilians.
Re: Is It Wrong To Compliment The Looks Of Female Soldiers by Oshin56(m): 9:14am On Jan 13, 2019
You can complement her but she will not be with her male colleague
Re: Is It Wrong To Compliment The Looks Of Female Soldiers by ValCon888: 10:13am On Jan 13, 2019
She fit tear you slap just for looking in her direction
Re: Is It Wrong To Compliment The Looks Of Female Soldiers by coolestofall(m): 10:42am On Jan 13, 2019
mumumugu:
When asking this type of question, always add d caveat, "in Nigeria". Cos whats normal elsewhere might get u in trouble here
Re: Is It Wrong To Compliment The Looks Of Female Soldiers by MeeLan: 10:46am On Jan 13, 2019
I have got away with it at air force base, I told the Lady she was so fine! she smiled an gave me chop knuckle.
But I saw a guy doing press up one day and an on-looker said it was becos he told a female soldier she was beautiful.

(1) (Reply)

Mind Blowing Pre Wedding Pix / Just For Fun: Name The Most Inspiring, Meaningless, And Funny Proverb you know / Pastor Spotted Kissing Female Members In Church – Daddy Freeze Reveals (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.