Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,181,445 members, 7,914,126 topics. Date: Wednesday, 07 August 2024 at 06:22 PM

" See My Investment": Actress Monalisa Chinda Shows Off Her Beautiful Daughter - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / " See My Investment": Actress Monalisa Chinda Shows Off Her Beautiful Daughter (36813 Views)

Monalisa Chinda Shows Natural Spotless Skin On Movie Set (Photos) / Court Renews Arrest Warrant For Actress Monalisa Chinda / Monalisa Chinda: My Daughter Saw Tiwa Savage And Abandoned Me At Lagos Marathon (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: " See My Investment": Actress Monalisa Chinda Shows Off Her Beautiful Daughter by Nobody: 7:29am On Jan 10, 2019
This is what we call investment in human capital, but why do parents always see their children as investment? which is why if they don't deliver as expected, the parents tend to get high BP.

2 Likes

Re: " See My Investment": Actress Monalisa Chinda Shows Off Her Beautiful Daughter by kamez(m): 7:33am On Jan 10, 2019
see that Alika advertising sure games on someone's instagram page....

sure games and yet u still need peoples money to stake

sure games and u never sell ur property and use the cash tostake.. after all u will buy another one when the sure game enter...

sure game kill u there!!!!

2 Likes

Re: " See My Investment": Actress Monalisa Chinda Shows Off Her Beautiful Daughter by dreezybines: 7:33am On Jan 10, 2019
RTSC:
Single mother hood works better with girls.

If you have a boy and you are a single mother, na wahala o.

Very Correct

1 Like

Re: " See My Investment": Actress Monalisa Chinda Shows Off Her Beautiful Daughter by dreezybines: 7:35am On Jan 10, 2019
Joromi12:
A child is not an investment. They never asked to be born

Exactly...

2 Likes

Re: " See My Investment": Actress Monalisa Chinda Shows Off Her Beautiful Daughter by Rextizzle(m): 7:36am On Jan 10, 2019
She go collect dick soon

1 Like

Re: " See My Investment": Actress Monalisa Chinda Shows Off Her Beautiful Daughter by Cantonese: 7:53am On Jan 10, 2019
GOFRONT:
Invest very well in her......we are wiating for her

You are very wicked oo. That you trap must catch only girl when dey sell beans and bread.
Re: " See My Investment": Actress Monalisa Chinda Shows Off Her Beautiful Daughter by GOFRONT(m): 7:58am On Jan 10, 2019
grin

Chaiii....Bros

Of all the beautiful girls out there, you com dey wish my trap to catch girls wen dey sell Ewagoyin and bread??.......chaii, you really wan wickedt me..
Re: " See My Investment": Actress Monalisa Chinda Shows Off Her Beautiful Daughter by femi4: 8:01am On Jan 10, 2019
Felixalex:
Eating indomie for the next two weeks. Is she now a salary earner?
Salary earner will eat it for 4weeks
Re: " See My Investment": Actress Monalisa Chinda Shows Off Her Beautiful Daughter by GOFRONT(m): 8:09am On Jan 10, 2019
Lol.... grin

Thank you for paying me back in my own coin!!!
Re: " See My Investment": Actress Monalisa Chinda Shows Off Her Beautiful Daughter by Cantonese: 8:21am On Jan 10, 2019
GOFRONT:
grin

Chaiii....Bros

Of all the beautiful girls out there, you com dey wish my trap to catch girls wen dey sell Ewagoyin and bread??.......chaii, you really wan wickedt me..

Bob ataya for you na. Bros in short prevention is better than cure. We must inform the mama to carry the pickin dress far from you before its too late. So you no dey see bread girls as dem dey wear body fit? Some na slay queen sef. Or try those girls when dey carry agbo for head. Try first. A trial will convince you.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: " See My Investment": Actress Monalisa Chinda Shows Off Her Beautiful Daughter by jeremy042(m): 8:37am On Jan 10, 2019
[quote author=cucumbe post=74616159]If I talk wetin dey my mind Na after una go say na social media dey cause una depression.Are you suppose to be posting your kid pic on social media and be telling people how you cater for her?
shock!
is it ur posting?
Re: " See My Investment": Actress Monalisa Chinda Shows Off Her Beautiful Daughter by Felixalex(m): 8:39am On Jan 10, 2019
femi4:
Salary earner will eat it for 4weeks

Hehehe
Re: " See My Investment": Actress Monalisa Chinda Shows Off Her Beautiful Daughter by Melian(f): 8:39am On Jan 10, 2019
shaydeenamz:
investment??

Exactly. Sounds narcissistic.
Re: " See My Investment": Actress Monalisa Chinda Shows Off Her Beautiful Daughter by Melian(f): 8:42am On Jan 10, 2019
Valerie47:
This is what we call investment in human capital, but why do parents always see their children as investment? which is why if they don't deliver as expected, the parents tend to get high BP.

High BP is better, at least, it can be controlled. If you fall short of expectations they begin to dangerously criticize you and associate you with badluck.
Re: " See My Investment": Actress Monalisa Chinda Shows Off Her Beautiful Daughter by jeremy042(m): 8:57am On Jan 10, 2019
[quote author=Joromi12 post=74616512]A child is not an investment. They never asked to be born.
It is man.gv ur wards sound educatn nd gud upbringing dy wil return grt rewards 2u.Wat investment is greater than that?
Re: " See My Investment": Actress Monalisa Chinda Shows Off Her Beautiful Daughter by Nobody: 9:02am On Jan 10, 2019
[quote author=jeremy042 post=74619265][/quote]y not plan for ur future instead of putting burden on kids when they have thier own families.
Re: " See My Investment": Actress Monalisa Chinda Shows Off Her Beautiful Daughter by Nobody: 9:15am On Jan 10, 2019
Fake beauty, soft lazy brain.
Others are investing in nymex stock, bonds, treasury bill, intellectual property, real estate etc, you are investing in a beauty that will soon fade
Re: " See My Investment": Actress Monalisa Chinda Shows Off Her Beautiful Daughter by jeremy042(m): 9:15am On Jan 10, 2019
[quote author=Joromi12 post=74619433]y No mata hw u see it,its wise2 put in so much on ur children nt because dy r backup plan 4d future,bt bcus dy wil surely gv u a gud name n a peaceful ageing yrs.its only in d western world dy cut dy of parents.
Re: " See My Investment": Actress Monalisa Chinda Shows Off Her Beautiful Daughter by Nobody: 9:21am On Jan 10, 2019
[quote author=jeremy042 post=74619849][/quote]well there is no guarantee the child would turn out well. Did someone not invest in abdul mutalab. With the increasing joblessness and business failures today. U might not get any return. I have seen married pple doing 30k npower job
Re: " See My Investment": Actress Monalisa Chinda Shows Off Her Beautiful Daughter by Mikora: 12:04pm On Jan 10, 2019
Better investment
Re: " See My Investment": Actress Monalisa Chinda Shows Off Her Beautiful Daughter by GetCofOProperty: 3:15pm On Jan 10, 2019
It's good to know that her beautiful daughter slays cool...

Do You Desire A Very Good Property (Landed property or to buy a house.apartment) for acquisition or as a form of Investment That Guarantee High Return... Check our signature below on how to get on PROMO affordable titled lands & properties in good location with Rest of mind. There are good properties in choice locations that boast of a huge return on investment. Don't miss the current promos Visit our Ikeja Office (Off Medical Road) or OUR ISLAND OFFICE ON LEKKI-EPE EXPRESSWAY (AWOYAYA).

Call/WhatsApp +234(0)8027390046. Check our signature here below And Click the WhatsApp link to reach out to us. Or if you want to know how you can be a part of the business part of Real Estate/Property Business... Join this link together erasing every space and click to chat us ht tp s: / / bit. ly/2ASCSgC
[img]https://media1./images/c5cbd05c55a91d19769f57df261f326e/tenor.gif[/img]

(1) (2) (Reply)

Troll Apologizes For Body-Shaming Eniola Badmus Because Of Her Unexpected Reply / I Think It's Too Late For Peter And Paul psquare ( An Opinion) / Simi Backs Noble Igwe For Identifying Major Fraud Fronts In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.