Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,864 members, 7,872,868 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 12:59 AM

Why I Endorse,principal Dubagari Jnr Say's - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why I Endorse,principal Dubagari Jnr Say's (219 Views)

Why I Endorse Peter Obi For President Of Nigeria - Jeffrey Guterman / I Endorse Peter Obi for Presidency - 104-Year-Old Mama Africa (Video) / Tompolo - Buhari Military Killed My Father, Why Should I Endorse Him? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Why I Endorse,principal Dubagari Jnr Say's by DUBAGARIJNR(m): 7:36am On Jan 10, 2019
WHY YOU MOST VOTE PRINCIPAL
-----------------------------------
@talk2comrdubagarijnr@gmail.com

He will try His best to keep legacy of sustainable development across the constituency, he is going to use participatory approach to ensure that,the constituents are carried along in the planning, design, implementation and evaluation of constituency project through organization of regular constituent bi-annual meetings.
He promised that if elected,he would use his office to facilitate collaboration with the executive arm of government to bring about infrastructural development and economic empowerment. The attainment of this plan would bring about far-reaching economic opportunities for Micro, Small and Medium enterprises.

He would work tirelessly to formulate policies that engender welfarism, and bring prosperity to the good people of Toto/Gad Constituency.

Power has only one duty,to secure the social welfare of the people. So, the wellbeing of Our people is paramount for him.

Hon. Usman Labaran Shafa averred that human capital development would be one of his priorities. Human Capital is a measure of the skills, education, capacity and attributes of labour which influence a person’s productivity capacity and earning potential.

The aggregate of human capital of my constituency would be determined by its diversity sector with the help of the executive arm of government.

Hence, the education sector would be given utmost attention and not relegated to the background once elected by the people.

Education is the most powerful weapon which you can use to change the world. Its aim is in knowledge, not of facts but of values. His contribution to the education sector would include but not limited to:
Provision of scholarships to indigent students that will cut across Nigeria’s educational structure.

Establishment of free educational coaching centres for learners preparing for external examinations such as Basic Entrance Certificate Examination (BECE), WAEC, NECO, UTME etc.

Provision of visual aids, teaching/instructional materials e.g multimedia components, textbooks, IP boards, desktop computers and laptops.

These materials add verisimilitude to learning and makes the teaching and transfer of knowledge effective.

(1) (Reply)

Only APC Can Deliver The Change Nigerians Seek Says President Buhari - Bill Okoi / Bayelsa Posts N13.6bn IGR, Vows To Intensify Efforts To Improve Revenue In 2019 / Check This Out!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.