Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,419 members, 7,940,586 topics. Date: Thursday, 05 September 2024 at 08:55 AM

Natural Juju: How To Make A Man To Love You Alone (part 1) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Natural Juju: How To Make A Man To Love You Alone (part 1) (811 Views)

Difference Between Main Chick And Side Chick...no Be Juju / Nigerian Lady Set To Wed Her Polish Boyfriend: "God Sent This Man To My Life" / Man To Marry Two Women In Delta State, See His Pre-wedding Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Natural Juju: How To Make A Man To Love You Alone (part 1) by Welcum: 7:38am On Jan 10, 2019
As a lady, is there any man you are crushing on and you want him for keeps? Or, do you already have a boyfriend or husband and you want to be his only world? Read this carefully.

First of all, I advise you not to think of using the services of witch doctors because if you do, time comes when the effect of the witchcraft will subside, which will make your lover hate you terribly. In fact, this is a central feature of all witch-craft-driven love affairs as we know from a million cases.

Instead of using the spiritual approach, I invite you to look within and use the natural powers you have as a woman, which you don't need to pay anyone to exploit nor does it subside with time.

Before I go ahead, this is for you if you're out to get into the man's heart first: if there is any man you want to get close to, how to get close to him is to make him realize you consider him very powerful or smart because all men love to be so considered. But how do you do this in very precise way?

1. Anything you know he can do, often find a reason to ask him to help you with it. Even if you know better, don't try to show it. Eventually, he himself will find out that you know it and will develop very DEEP LOVE AND RESPECT for you from knowing you're so smart and yet so modest. For example, if he has a knowledge of how the internet works (and everyone does), often ask him to help you with filling online forms.

2. When he has a problem and you know the solution, give him the solution as a suggestion and do not pressure him to do what you said. He will later see your point and respect you a lot. I hope you know that the only true love that exists, is the love mixed with respect, genuine respect. In fact, this article's main focus is on SUBTLE WAYS OF EARNING ANY MAN'S LOVE AND RESPECT.

TO BE CONTINUED IF THERE ARE PEOPLE WHO WANT IT. SO, IF YOU WANT THIS TO CONTINUE, FOLLOW THE TOPIC OR THE AUTHOR. YOU CAN ALSO MAKE A COMMENT TO ENABLE ME KNOW WHAT YOU THINK. THIS IS BECAUSE I AM NOT HERE TO PLAY. INSTEAD, I MEAN TO REALLY HELP PEOPLE TO IMPROVE ON THEIR LOVE LIFE AND BE HAPPIER. THANKS.

(1) (Reply)

Rhinoplasty In Lagos, Abuja, Nigeria, Kano, Enugu And Port Har Court / Anybody Here In Minna, Let's Hook Up / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.